Welcome to the new LOT forum

DIEHARD

Administrator
Hi everyone!

I hope everyone can slowly get over here. If anyone has any trouble email me at diehardtitan @ gmail . com . I'm really excited to finally get to this stage.

Thanks again for the understanding and patience.

It's 3:30am so I hope things are in working order. I will begin fixing and tightening things up over the period ahead.

We will be able to enjoy many new features with this software, and it will allow LoT to reach new heights.

We will also have compatibility with smart phones and tablets. (Likely to require some polishing)

I can't wait to be chatting to you all during the 2024 season.

Please post any thoughts and comments or issues here.

BRAD/DIEHARD

Last edited:
Hi mods, I am getting a message that posts cannot be more than 10 000 characters? I will not be able to post some of my reviews, any thoughts.

Hi mods, I am getting a message that posts cannot be more than 10 000 characters? I will not be able to post some of my reviews, any thoughts.
I’ll look at this. We certainly don’t want any such limit. Should be an easy fix.

I set it to 50,000. Let me know if this isn't enough. There is a dizzying array of options and that doesn't include add-on apps. So thanks for helping me bug fix.

Everyone can easily change their avatars and upload from their phones, tablets and desktops.

I’ll create avatar galleries for everyone as well.

Great to see some new registrations from Titans fans today!

So shiny and new

Love it DH
Thanks mate! Lots we can do. I'm going to set up another forum just to test things on. Call it LOT LAB.

Thanks to you for sharing many of your ideas with me. Cowabunga and Titanic too. Also everyone who emailed me or PMed me over the last year.

Hope we can string some wins together and enjoy!

How do I get rid of a quote that’s stuck in my reply box because I accidentally clicked quote, without backspacing the entire thing character by character?

It’s driving me insane

How do I get rid of a quote that’s stuck in my reply box because I accidentally clicked quote, without backspacing the entire thing character by character?

It’s driving me insane

You gotta use it up in a reply, it’s the only way. Go use it in the Social Bar where no one will see it.

Got a shock when I went to check in and the forum was gone. 😳.
This new one looks great Brad. Thanks

Thanks ozynorts! Luckily we kept all the posts. It's always been important to me to secure the digital history of our club going back to 05. Lots of great people and ideas and laughs over the years.

Anything people notice, let me know.

I know the quote system is a bit complicated. I'll take a look at that.

Also the underline shortcut is hidden. I could probably make that more visible.

Back
Top Bottom