2024 Squad, Signings and Rumours Thread

I’ll give more detailed thoughts later tonight re Carter Gordon, but as someone who has followed this guy for the past couple years, holy would this be a monster coup in my opinion.

I’ll give more detailed thoughts later tonight re Carter Gordon, but as someone who has followed this guy for the past couple years, holy would this be a monster coup in my opinion.
For 700k a season though? I’m not sure how much I would wanna invest in the experiment maybe 500k a year max

I think this guy is around 6'2" so that would be a monster of a 5/8th would it not?
Just trying to think who else would have been this big as a 5/8th and successful in Rugby League (NRL)?

I think this guy is around 6'2" so that would be a monster of a 5/8th would it not?
Just trying to think who else would have been this big as a 5/8th and successful in Rugby League (NRL)?
Wally was pretty big. But Manly Seven's finest, fatty boom-bah, is apparently worth $850K. He'd probably star in rah-rah.

Lozza was a great 6 but a fantastic 4 IMO.

Just read the Carter Gordon story. Des not there and Titans MGT said they baulked at $700k. no way it's happening. Sounds like a Player Manager trying to get some extra coin for his bloke. Even threatening to leave a sinking ship can get you an extra barrel of rum.

That’s an interesting take Titanic. I thought the comparison to Hughes might be made but I’m not sure I can see any of JC in DCE..

While we are on it though, what are your thoughts on AJ and Munster? Both have bounced around 1 and 6 early in their career. Coaches never really knew where their best positions are. Both left foot kickers.. both seem to be the barometer of how their team is travelling.. Personality wise both players don’t necessarily want to be leaders either but are players that earn the respect of other players because of what they produce on the field. Just a thought

Yeah NZ I've always thought Brimmo is the closest thing to Munster in the comp, so the thought of getting Hughe's here was drool worthy. I can also see a lot of similarities between Hughes and JC though, so maybe we can try replicate that combo.

Back
Top Bottom