Page 232 of 281 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 242 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 4213

Quote Originally Posted by K2G View Post
    Has a bit of Corey Oates / Bryce Cartwright about him (although in all fairness not as powerful as the former and less naturally gifted than the latter) - in that he can play edge second row, centre or wing... I like his size:speed:strength ratios also.

Both lads have a few nice touches in this video. I don't think anyone who enjoys footy can help but love what the walkers brothers are doing with their boys up there in Ipswhich.

Cleeland #6 with head gear, Capewell wearing #12
    Great post and great find. Reliable as always K2G

Reddit provides the goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock O'Brien View Post
    Reddit provides the goods.
    Credit to the boys. They give 110%

There's some good discussion about the Walker Bros. coaching style working (or not working) at NRL level in the thread I pinched the clip from. Can be seen here.

Also, article in the bulli today talking about the 'list of 14 players to be axed' potentially affecting team morale and performance ... it goes on to say that Dave Taylor 'has the go ahead to break contract,' Falloon and Ridge 'won't be re-signed,' Gordon and Srama have been 'told to look elsewhere' while Tighe, Hazard, Fogarty, and Binge 'will go.'

Henry unapologetic about the cull stating that 'player performance will dictate their futures,' which I like. Will be interesting to see what happens with Zillman

Just being nosey.. What's your guys usernames on Reddit? Just so I have a good idea on who's on it

Kev can stay put if he wishes
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

@badel_cmail: Exclusive: au revoir - dave taylor is off to france. Has just told titans teammates he is joining les catalans after win over the eels
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    @badel_cmail: Exclusive: au revoir - dave taylor is off to france. Has just told titans teammates he is joining les catalans after win over the eels
    I reckon the profiteroles swayed him. I wonder how much of his salary we are going to be stuck with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I reckon the profiteroles swayed him. I wonder how much of his salary we are going to be stuck with.
    True. I was just wondering the same thing. Maybe at a guess $150k. But could do a swap, him for Taia?

Yeah Bayside Titan I just read the article in the Courier Mail and it states that it is a straight swap for Zeb Taia.

Quote Originally Posted by Nols of the Goldy View Post
    Yeah Bayside Titan I just read the article in the Courier Mail and it states that it is a straight swap for Zeb Taia.
    Oh really. Straight swap!!! I'll read the paper in the morning:-).

Quote Originally Posted by Nols of the Goldy View Post
    I don't think the 'straight swap' was intended to refer to player remuneration; rather that they were simply swapping respective teams. There is NO WAY ZT will be getting paid what DT is currently getting paid.

More good news. Hopefully Hala will get a run soon so he can have a chance to prove himself.

Junior

Just been confirmed on Titans website that Taylor will join Catlans from next year. I also had a laugh at Rugby League Week heading 'Titans lose star forward' lol lol... Bit late for April Fools.

Hopefully there isn't a third backflip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    Just being nosey.. What's your guys usernames on Reddit? Just so I have a good idea on who's on it
    I don't post often but I use Amaline on reddit.

Roosters just signed Ian Henderson. Do you think Srama is sitting there thinking "Maybe that one year contract could have turned into two!"