Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

I listened on radio.

Will watch tonight. LG is performing as well as almost any half in the game besides jt right now, and A Reynolds before he was injured.

He is getting better every week. But that had to top out soon.. 2 tries, 3 assists will be hard to edge out.

We are 4/4, but unrecognisable from the team that was 0-3, get a bye to rest up and re fresh for an attack on the next 8 week block of the season. We usually do well through this part as we only lose forwards, and face teams missing strike players. With better forward depth this year... We could make these 8 weeks our *****.

Sign LG, with whatever it takes. Ryan James would probably kick in some cash. They are building a wonderful combination.

A normal missed tackle count vs a warriors team playing at home.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Interesting stats. James tops the missed tackles yet i had him as a standout. In fact looking at that list all of them except Burr were strong.

James can miss 5 tackles when he make 34 very solid tackles every week

He was also awarded Man of the Match
    #itaintweaktospeak

They were the worst, in no order.

Sezer missed 3, Pettybourne, Hoffman, Don and Robinson 1 each.

In positive stats, we had 9 players over 100 run metres. Remember the days when we couldn't get one player over 100 run metres!

Buzzing. Will post review tomorrow. Silencing a vocal warriors crowd is very pleasing

This team can burst into top 6, playing this type of footy
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Am I the only one who thinks the Sezer / Elgey combination is working beautifully atm? I'm actually sad we're going to lose Sezer next year, he's stepped his game up big time.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the Sezer / Elgey combination is working beautifully atm? I'm actually sad we're going to lose Sezer next year, he's stepped his game up big time.
    Not dismissing what you have said but the Elgey/James combo is the one that has got me rapt. The difference in this team from last year is simply bloody amazing. I was hoping that for this year they would playing at the end of the season with more zip than last year. That it's happened in a number of weeks is amazing as they had to be deprogrammed from the robots they have been the last few years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Buzzing. Will post review tomorrow. Silencing a vocal warriors crowd is very pleasing
    I am rapt for you that you saw something special.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 25-04-15 at 07:21 PM. Reason: spellcheck

I agree MT, I said the same. They could play 10 years together.

But how inspired was Henry's choice to a) move James to the edge, and b) get him playing there so well so quickly. Hitting lines like he's done it forever.

Elgey/DCE, assuming that happens, will be lethal.

I've just got say that the Warriors didn't come to mess around either … we may have had some errors but the team earn that win on the back of some courageous stuff. We were pretty busted heading towards Elgey's, or whatever his name is, try.

Funny how nobody has mentioned that Falloon wasn't missed … and he wasn't. This will get Mortimer into the team perhaps … surely not … sorry to dampen the party … yoohoo what a day.

Elgey, Moseley, James, Roberts, Paasi and Burr could easily play ten years together, Carter too if we can keep him.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Highly unlikely due to the fact Elgey will announce his future soon
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

So.. this coming week could be a big one in regards to signings of both Elgey and Roberts (and possibly Myles)?

Elgey 121 pts on Supercoach, holy fark that's massive. Just a shame I didn't play him last week or this week. We have to do EVERYTHING in our power to keep this kid, there would be nothing worse than to lose him to Manly of all teams (and I mean no disrespect to the Manly supporters on this forum by saying that).
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 25-04-15 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Elgey 121 pts on Supercoach, holy fark that's massive. Just a shame I didn't play him last week or this week. We have to do EVERYTHING in our power to keep this kid, there would be nothing worse than to lose him to Manly of all teams (and I mean no disrespect to the Manly supporters on this forum by saying that).
    Wont bother me, he and dce will feed Mead all day long like he has Wolfman the last few yrs
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

These are the scores we have out up in the last three matches. Unbelievable!!! Where are all the Carty lovers now?? We wouldn't have put this many points up under him even if we played three consecutive games against Q Cup teams!!

Can't wait to watch this game tonight after the Broncos v Eels game. I think I'll go to bet with 10min to go.