Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Just as I was starting to think Barnett was a quality backrower. What a muppet. Pretty sure you can hear him on some mic saying it so to reach out to Peachey to deny it instead of apologising is absolutely mind blowing. An apology would have probably gone a long way but now you can't even give him any leeway for it being heat of the moment. Even then, how hard is it to say literally anything else. What he said wouldn't even cross my mind. Hope he gets the book not just thrown but pegged at him. Absolutely disgraceful.

I'm blown away by the Titans. The team spirit and energy is electric. I've never seen a club rise so quickly. Has anyone?

I never really dared to think that we could eclipse the feeling of the early years. But all indications say we will. Last time we bought talent and we had the new car smell. This has been earned through blood, sweat and tears.

I love seeing the support play, the off-loads, the swerves and footwork. So many elements of my favourite parts of rugby league.

I can't wait for the season tickets to open for sale. I'm going to buy an extra two ticketed memberships, even though I can only make 2-3 games myself. But my family can use them.

I'm so pleased that we achieved this all this year, before the "big signings" roll in. It means so much.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titans v Knights | Round 20 2020 highlights
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0uLUT94AyVk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPremiership View Post
    Just as I was starting to think Barnett was a quality backrower. What a muppet. Pretty sure you can hear him on some mic saying it so to reach out to Peachey to deny it instead of apologising is absolutely mind blowing. An apology would have probably gone a long way but now you can't even give him any leeway for it being heat of the moment. Even then, how hard is it to say literally anything else. What he said wouldn't even cross my mind. Hope he gets the book not just thrown but pegged at him. Absolutely disgraceful.
    We’ve had a player who’s lifted his game this year and should be enjoying himself today racially vilified.
    We need to get around him as a fan base.
    It’s not tolerable.

Sharks are the biggest frauds in the competition. Won against the Dragons earlier in the year because of a HUGE referee blunder, won against us as soon as Peranara sent Proctor off. They're still yet to beat a top 8 team ffs.

How good was this: https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/09/25/...s-untouchable/
    One of the best tries in a long time.
    Last edited by psmitty; 27-09-20 at 06:31 AM.
    Psmitty

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I'm blown away by the Titans. The team spirit and energy is electric. I've never seen a club rise so quickly. Has anyone?

I never really dared to think that we could eclipse the feeling of the early years. But all indications say we will. Last time we bought talent and we had the new car smell. This has been earned through blood, sweat and tears.

I love seeing the support play, the off-loads, the swerves and footwork. So many elements of my favourite parts of rugby league.

I can't wait for the season tickets to open for sale. I'm going to buy an extra two ticketed memberships, even though I can only make 2-3 games myself. But my family can use them.

I'm so pleased that we achieved this all this year, before the "big signings" roll in. It means so much.
    The thing I have also noticed DH is the extra noise the crowd has made at the last two home games. The atmosphere has been much better. It is as if the supporters have had enough of the last few years of mediocrity and are releasing pent up support. I know I have left the last two games with a raspy voice from the yelling for a change.

Tallis has written a good article in todays Sunday Mail about us. I know he is now linked to us as an ambassador but he made some good points.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    The thing I have also noticed DH is the extra noise the crowd has made at the last two home games. The atmosphere has been much better. It is as if the supporters have had enough of the last few years of mediocrity and are releasing pent up support. I know I have left the last two games with a raspy voice from the yelling for a change.

Tallis has written a good article in todays Sunday Mail about us. I know he is now linked to us as an ambassador but he made some good points.
    Can anyone post this article?

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Sharks are the biggest frauds in the competition. Won against the Dragons earlier in the year because of a HUGE referee blunder, won against us as soon as Peranara sent Proctor off. They're still yet to beat a top 8 team ffs.
    It hurts watching the Sharks, Eels and Knights playing finals. We can beat any of them at the moment. Just goes to show how important every game is. Hopefully next year the refs give us the benefit of the doubt.

As much as I'd like to the team to be playing on I am comfortable with where we are considering what we were facing earlier in the year ... we went from same ole same ole, to fingers crossed and on to great expectations ... that's a lot for us in one year, let's revel in that and get ready for the next exciting chapter of the drama: "I am a Titans Addict".
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Feeling really disappointed for Peachey.
    He’s got no reason to make up that Barnett called him a Black C but he’s not getting believed by the NRL.
    A player got to fly up to our city, call one of our players a black C and is getting away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Feeling really disappointed for Peachey.
    He’s got no reason to make up that Barnett called him a Black C but he’s not getting believed by the NRL.
    A player got to fly up to our city, call one of our players a black C and is getting away with it.
    Like anything, it's what you can prove. I wonder if whoever was at dummy half for that play of the ball heard anything.

Barnett is adamant he just called him a C and not a black C.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    Barnett is adamant he just called him a C and not a black C.
    I simply don’t believe him. Peachey has nothing to gain by sticking his neck out and calling him out.
    Barnett on the other hand in a sport full of Indigenous and Pacific Islanders has tonnes to lose. He’s trying to save face.
    I stand by our bloke.