Page 209 of 217 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3242

I'm not saying this because I'm salty but I honestly think Jai's gone down a step this year and isn't worth what Souths are paying him. He often runs side ways or is getting injured, and Mo has clearly outplayed him the past 2 years. And if we kept him I don't think we'd get Fifita, who is a genuine game changer which makes him far more valuable to our team

QLD Cup

There’s no doubt that we wouldn’t have got Fafita if Jai decided to stay. I disagree about your comment about Mo outplaying him last year though. Jai carried our team for a very long time by himself little help from the coaching staff or players around him. Mo was good but Jai played his guts out every week.

I still look back to when Brennan gave Roberts the captaincy and wonder if it would have been different if it was rightfully given to Arrow instead.

Thoughts on Patrick Herbert as a low cost centre option? Solid footballer still well below his ceiling IMO. Reliable defender and carries the ball well. Competes hard. Can goal kick too.
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 24-09-20 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Thoughts on Patrick Herbert as a low cost centre option? Solid footballer still well below his ceiling IMO. Reliable defender and carries the ball well. Competes hard. Can goal kick too.
    Yep, like it alot mate, very very solid, think his attacking game will go to another level outside Fifita aswell. He'd instantly be one of our better defensive starting centres we've had (which isn't saying much).

Fogarty extended for another two years! Never any doubt, but happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post

So Mo hasn't played for New Zealand or England but played in QLD he gets to choose. If he chooses NZ he can't play origin.

JT2 (Lolo Cowboys) played for Tonga so he would be eligible but apparently he resided in QLD when he was 14 not 13 so ineligible.
    That break down says it all. It is NOT State of Origin anymore, it’s State of Eligibility now. Take it back to its roots. If you are born in Qld or NSW you can play, born anywhere else then you get to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    The most important signing for 21’ for me , stability & our future Captain on & off the park
    #itaintweaktospeak

Awesome news. He is really impressing this year. Very good defensively also which is great.

How good is the Fogarty news, anyone know how much coin we paying him?

Great news re Forgarty, and as Titan Pete said provides stability moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    I think he would be a good get. Seem like a reasonable player.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Dan Ferris is off to the Bulldogs next year.

When you think of Fogarty’s first stint with us, the 2020 version is a revelation ... so pleased he’s signed. Herbert would do me too.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Dan Ferris is off to the Bulldogs next year.
    Wonder who comes in as its a very important role, although I didn't agree when Ferris was appointed to come back as his time here before wasn't to flash, I must admit this year the players did seem fit

Besides HS mentioning it , is there somewhere that mentions we are looking at Herbert ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Wonder who comes in as its a very important role, although I didn't agree when Ferris was appointed to come back as his time here before wasn't to flash, I must admit this year the players did seem fit
    Agree. Really important. The players do look fitter but also think that it’s a attitude to be fitter as well from the players which would help. I believe Peats going will be a big loss in the drive for fitness department. Training I saw he was always first and then geeing up others as well.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady