Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    With what money?
    CLASSIC

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Not a shock, we pretty much dont agree on anything.
    Not really mate, but people are allowed to question your opinion about Meady you know. I thought he was one of the best Titans wingers we have had but he wanted to play somewhere else and then chose to go in another direction. Good on him for following his choice.

I guess I had better not hijack the thread. Back to thread, it must have been a challenge for Badel to write his match report and put as much praise on the Titans that he did. It must have killed him to write that the Titans have won as many games as the two Queensland "heavyweights" put together. Badel must have been thinking with his big head today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Not really mate, but people are allowed to question your opinion about Meady you know. I thought he was one of the best Titans wingers we have had but he wanted to play somewhere else and then chose to go in another direction. Good on him for following his choice.

I guess I had better not hijack the thread. Back to thread, it must have been a challenge for Badel to write his match report and put as much praise on the Titans that he did. It must have killed him to write that the Titans have won as many games as the two Queensland "heavyweights" put together. Badel must have been thinking with his big head today.
    Has he got a big head? Because what I can see he's 100% a d!ck

I am glad it was Taylor that threw the pass that DCE intercepted coz if it had been LG the keyboard warriors would have been out in force.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    I am glad it was Taylor that threw the pass that DCE intercepted coz if it had been LG the keyboard warriors would have been out in force.
    Shamus I have been a steadfast defender of LG so I am with you in standing up for him.....
    However
    What do you mean by “keyboard warriors”??? You don’t mean any members of the Titans Forum do you? It’s ok to question his defence, confidence and place in the team. Nobody has attacked his character that I’m aware of.

Or are you saying he has been copping it in social media unfairly?? I don’t do Facebook or Twitter or Instagram etc I just do the Titans Forum so if he has been copping it unfairly in platforms like that then can you enlighten me a little because that is crap. He is such a good young man and ambassador for our club in the community.

No one on here Bodsy... he gets canned a lot on Facebook Titans supporter sites.....all 785 of them. Not so much in the past 2 weeks though

I’m going to be honest, Elgey’s performance against the dragons had me wanting him dropped, but I have never bagged his character, but I have questioned his performances. He has been solid lately However like many have said, two games don’t make a season and he just has to be consistent. I’m a huge Elgey fan and he has been torn a new one on Facebook, which would affect anyone I guess. It looks like he’s starting to get his confidence back and doesn’t have to compete against Tyrone Roberts anymore.

yeah it is funny how quiet people are about Ash's game. He was ok, just.

Gave the intercept, which is not the end of the world, it happens, but then missed the initial tackle letting Api through for the second try bringing the game to 2 points, and then puts one out on the full when trying to close out the game.

He was apart of the last try's for us as well so at least he contributed and getting the match back, but the silence was deafening about his errors.

Inactive User

No one on here Bodsy... he gets canned a lot on Facebook Titans supporter sites.....all 785 of them. Not so much in the past 2 weeks though
    Thanks Shamus-as I was saying my online behaviour is pretty much restricted to commenting on the Titans in here and on another particular Gold Coast team that plays a certain other code that I won’t mention for fear of being decapitated by Titan Pete.
    I find the other platforms like FB, Twitter etc just a bit too nasty for my sensitive soul of GC Love.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    yeah it is funny how quiet people are about Ash's game. He was ok, just.

Gave the intercept, which is not the end of the world, it happens, but then missed the initial tackle letting Api through for the second try bringing the game to 2 points, and then puts one out on the full when trying to close out the game.

He was apart of the last try's for us as well so at least he contributed and getting the match back, but the silence was deafening about his errors.
    So true.

Kane is one of the only ones in this squad who actually chose our club over others that were offering much better money and opportunity. He loves the Titans and showed respect, loyalty and commitment to the cub and fans all those years back when he chose us over Manly. Fast forward an ACL injury, followed by a year in a struggling team and a turbulent season for the club in general, and the poor kid becomes the punching bag for those twats on Facebook who's football IQ is lower than Arrow's missed tackle count. I'm all for criticising performance and he was out of form for some time but it's been super refreshing having guys like DB and teke giving real perspective. Absolutely stoked to see Kane getting confidence and I hope that he continues to improve.

On another note - did anyone expect Jai Arrow to be THIS good? I mean I knew he could play but I thought he would be a stats player who just made his tackles and got through work. The guy is a ****ing terminator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Thanks Shamus-as I was saying my online behaviour is pretty much restricted to commenting on the Titans in here and on another particular Gold Coast team that plays a certain other code that I won’t mention for fear of being decapitated by Titan Pete.
    I find the other platforms like FB, Twitter etc just a bit too nasty for my sensitive soul of GC Love.
    Always watching Bodsy

- - - Updated - - -

I'm with you Sezar ,Arrow has been the buy of the year he has an enormous motor & we can expect to lose him 3 times a year
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Not really mate, but people are allowed to question your opinion about Meady you know. I.
    Of course you can question whatever you want, you give an opinion and I generally give a different one
    Last edited by teke; 10-04-18 at 04:23 AM.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

The main things that have improved our results, as harsh as they may seem are:
    Latu being dropped and Cartwright being dropped to the bench and them being replaced with Wallace and arrow has really made the difference. In the first two games the opposition were carving up latu and Cartwright but now our forward pack has some real sting in it.
    The question is, who replaces James in the front row this week if he is ruled out? Do you put arrow there and replace arrow with Matthews? Or leave it as is and replace James with Boyle or king?

HS I hear ya about Kane's loyalty and ability but there comes a time when someone has to be called out/made accountable but it should always be kept in perspective. (Simply the team must come first). Not for one second do I endorse any twats on face book because you'd have to be one to be on there in the first place.

As for Arrow he is certainly crushing it well above expectations. Well I suppose if we knew they call him the "Axe Murderer" then we might have had a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    HS I hear ya about Kane's loyalty and ability but there comes a time when someone has to be called out/made accountable but it should always be kept in perspective. (Simply the team must come first). Not for one second do I endorse any twats on face book because you'd have to be one to be on there in the first place.

As for Arrow he is certainly crushing it well above expectations. Well I suppose if we knew they call him the "Axe Murderer" then we might have had a clue.
    Completely agree re accountability and I made reference to that in the previous post too. I wasn't using his loyalty as a defence for poor performance - I was using it to give perspective as to why I think the social media comments were inflated, weak and unreasonable when there are others in the team that seemed to avoid criticism week to week (Koni for example). The poor kid became the scapegoat (yes I understand he was performing poorly but refer to above) to the fans he made the sacrifices to stick around and represent when there were circumstances there that I think made it difficult for him to come back and play good footy. Haha i'm guessing you won't have an instagram handle then Rav? Twitter? Tinder? Grindr?