Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Your an idiot!

Prince was hit high. END OF STORY
    Cambell was kneed in the head by a merkin. END OF STORY
    Micheals copped a 2nd attempt that should have been a send off. . END OF STORY.
    Zillman was hit in the head. . END OF STORY

James or Bird should have flogged the living sh*t out of eddie munster and then walked to your house and flogged you, for being so stupid
    Prince got a slap and dived like C_Ronaldo, yes a penalty but not a report offense.

Cambell just got some bad luck you can't blame anyone

Micheals copped a 2nd attempt and it was a penalty but if you send him of then you have to be consistent and send everyone of who does it, i see the same thing that happened to Micheal's allot but never see anyone get sent of. yes it should have been a send of offense.

Zillman got hit in the head and it was defiantly a penalty but i don't believe it was intentional.

And violence never solved anything
    Last edited by GoldCoastTitans100; 29-05-11 at 07:52 PM.

Junior Titan

Your an idiot!

Prince was hit high. END OF STORY
    Cambell was kneed in the head by a merkin. END OF STORY
    Micheals copped a 2nd attempt that should have been a send off. . END OF STORY.
    Zillman was hit in the head. . END OF STORY

James or Bird should have flogged the living sh*t out of eddie munster and then walked to your house and flogged you, for being so stupid
    Whose the IDIOT !

Settle down Coaster. No need to get abusive. Our opinions differ however i know EXACTLY what i saw and certainly won't back that up with frivilous angry little threats and childish comments like Bird and James coming to give me a flogging, Pffffft what a **** immature comment. You obviously don't like Ennis but i love the Guy and the only Titan that has anywhere near the balls and mongrel of Ennis is Bird. Ennis could teach the rest a thing or two as most are soft as dog ****.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitans100 View Post
    Prince got a slap and dived like C_Ronaldo, yes a penalty but not a report offense.

Cambell just got some bad luck you can't blame anyone

Micheals copped a 2nd attempt and it was a penalty but if you send him of then you have to be consistent and send everyone of who does it and i see the same thing that happened to Micheal's allot but never see anyone get sent of. But yes it should have been a send of offense.

Zillman got hit in the head and it was defiantly a penalty but i don't believe it was intentional.

And violence never solved anything
    Who asked you to open your trap hole?

Where did i mention report offenses?

This is league, and should have been dealt with on the field. Try growing a set, and then getting some hair on them, before telling me what solves what thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

thank you!
    Last edited by GoldCoastTitans100; 29-05-11 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dean View Post
    Whose the IDIOT !
    LOL, Ennis is nothing more then a disgrace to this sport. He reminds me of Benny Elias, another nobody that got his name by being a goose.

He should have been flogged, and he will be before the year is out. He has a name as a niggler, pathetic!
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Banned

ennis is a piece of ****e, i hope him and sandow somehow get melded together in a freak accident so they both can never bother us again, and ennis is crap too i might add bird has skill and isn't an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by dean View Post
    You obviously don't like Ennis but i love the Guy and the only Titan that has anywhere near the balls and mongrel of Ennis is Bird. Ennis could teach the rest a thing or two as most are soft as dog ****.
    Ennis is a b!tch and isn't even close to having half the ticker of Bird.

Ennis never does his grubby little tactics to their face, he'll only do it while they are walking away, while their back is turned, while they are on the ground tackling someone else or while there are several other of his own team members standing between him.

As soon as someone starts to retaliate he walks backwards with a dumb grin on his face. And you might notice he only tries his petty **** on the gentlemen of the game ie. Civo, Hindmarsh, Presto, Cronk, ect. He doesn't have the balls or heart to try it on someone like Bird, James or someone likely to fight.

It's only a matter of time before he is stretchered from the field as a result of his piss-ant niggle.

* And when a real fight starts - you'll see guys like Bird run towards it, and b!tches like Ennis run away from it.
    * Princes diving wouldn't even hold a candle to Ennis efforts over the years.
    Last edited by Ryan; 29-05-11 at 08:13 PM.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    i hope him and sandow somehow get melded together in a freak accident so they both can never bother us again
    Nothing wrong with Sandow he just likes to use his shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

It's only a matter of time before he is stretchered from the field as a result of his piss-ant niggle.

* And when a real fight starts - you'll see guys like Bird run towards it, and b!tches like Ennis run away from it.
    * Princes diving wouldn't even hold a candle to Ennis efforts over the years.
    Well i don't really want players running into a fight, they could get sent of and that lets the team down.

Well i don't really want players running into a fight, they could get sent of and that lets the team down.
    This is a contact sport!
    You stick up for your own, no matter what.
    I couldn't give a rats if they get sent or not, its time to change the way we play. And stop the rot that has seeped into our club.

This is a contact sport!
    I couldn't give a rats if they get sent or not, its time to change the way we play. And stop the rot that has seeped into our club.
    Better to get players sent of, risk conceding points and potentially losing the game then having all the players on the pitch and putting in a solid perfromance to win?

Banned

This is a contact sport!
    well i dont think you should strike first if the game is on a knife edge or its close but if they hit first then by all means, im surprised no one has hit ennis yet

Better to get players sent of, risk conceding points and potentially losing the game then having all the players on the pitch and putting in a solid perfromance to win?
    Not every week, but yes, i would rather them walk off with Pride, and no points then walk off humiliated with no points

BOYS stop acting like childeren this is a GAME thread. I am on Coasters side but still mate prefer you left it for the inbox. Dean my poor simpleton this is a TITANS forum not a bullscum thread to advertise ennis how could you say we are soft we work our buts off every week with no reward but still never give up as shown by bailey last friday go hang around a bullscum thread your not wanted for your derogatory comments.

PLEASE START MESSAGING VIA INBOX and both of you stop using childish comebacks and deal with it like real men thankyou

Banned

Not every week, but yes, i would rather them walk off with Pride, and no points then walk off humiliated with no points
    well yes that would be my sentiments too, i dont think it would be wise to get in biffs with thompson,tagatese,bailey,bird,minnechello and james though unless someone knows they are lousy punchers