Page 156 of 160 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2400
    Immortal

He got injured mate

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Can anyone tell me whether Don took Troy Leo’s spot in the finals because Leo was injured or because Don was a Titans contracted player? Before he stopped playing he was the leading try scorer in the QCup.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    When Burleigh let in the winning try against Newtown Don gave up the chase without even a whimper.
    Yeah. I noticed that to. Pathetic and he continued he Titans efforts in their games this year. I feel sorry for the rest of Burleigh players having this bludger on the wing

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    He got injured mate
    Thanks mate

I still really liked Fogarty in that game, though he sorta choked in the last 5 of that second half.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    I still really liked Fogarty in that game, though he sorta choked in the last 5 of that second half.
    I agree. Why hasn't Jamal spent more time in the NRL? I reckon he's a very solid footballer. Tough, clever and willing.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    I agree. Why hasn't Jamal spent more time in the NRL? I reckon he's a very solid footballer. Tough, clever and willing.
    When he got an opportunity he was played off the bench and at hooker. Never really got a chance to show is skills.

Quote Originally Posted by ja4220 View Post
    When he got an opportunity he was played off the bench and at hooker. Never really got a chance to show is skills.
    From memory...and it's not great, lol....didn't he sign with a Sydney club a couple of years ago? Eels?? I wonder why any other club hasn't signed him? It seems as though good halves are a bit scarce, and I rate him a good half!

JF didn’t make it at the Eels because he was considered not quick enough for first grade. He was always playing to catch up with the game in his first grade chances but was a very solid player in seconds with Wentworthville. Funny, that is how I recently heard our incoming coach described when referring to his playing days. Brilliant mind, could control a reserve grade game like no other but struggled with the pace of first grade.

Quote Originally Posted by Firetruck View Post
    JF didn’t make it at the Eels because he was considered not quick enough for first grade. He was always playing to catch up with the game in his first grade chances but was a very solid player in seconds with Wentworthville. Funny, that is how I recently heard our incoming coach described when referring to his playing days. Brilliant mind, could control a reserve grade game like no other but struggled with the pace of first grade.
    Thanks very much for that, mate!

Psmitty

"Talk is getting stronger that Super League grand final man of the match Luke Thompson is heading to the NRL - with South Sydney the favourites to gain his services."

Oh **** off. What even is the point of a salary cap in this game?

Is that the Inglis money? Who else is even leaving the Rabbitohs?

"KNIGHTS SIGN BEARS HALFBACK
    Journeyman halfback Jamal Fogarty looks set to join the Knights after a fine season for the Burleigh Bears."

Cowboys sign Esan Masters

https://www.cowboys.com.au/news/2019...onal-marsters/

And where the **** are our signings? 0. Asleep at the ****ing wheel again.

If we sign Matterson and lose Arrow then we've gained nothing.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 22-10-19 at 11:53 AM.

"Talk is getting stronger that Super League grand final man of the match Luke Thompson is heading to the NRL - with South Sydney the favourites to gain his services."

Journeyman halfback Jamal Fogarty looks set to join the Knights after a fine season for the Burleigh Bears."

I think that you will find that Titans have said that they will not pay anyone to leave , however telling those who the club feel won’t fit to move on and we won’t re-sign you which hampers is in that respect. I think that I also read that Holbrook wants to see the squad in person before he decides what happens as well.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Matterson looks set to sign with a Sydney club and Fogarty has not signed with Knights According to Barry Toohey.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Firetruck View Post
    He went to Parra after the Bears 2016 season, and was only really there for half the season from memory. Was stuck behind (hazy memory) a few including Robson and Smith, then Parra signed Moses, his missus was struggling in Sydneyso he came back for family reasons. Can’t comment on how he played for Wenty, but he never played first grade for Parra. He got signed by the Titans for the back end of that season and like I said was played at Hooker off the Bench.
    Good to see him get another opportunity hopefully he gets a go at the Knights.

Junior

Can someone post the article from the bulletin about the intrust players we could sign??