Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Man I'm p*ssed off that I can't get viewer's choice to work on austar, so I'm stuck with the Eels v Sea Eagles game. Was also the case last week. **** ***

22 to 6 is fair reflection of game so far. Thought it could be a touch worse but still a half to go

Storm are just relentless with their attack in numbers.

I'm new here, and I'm sure this isn't a good first post (I can hear the troll calls already...) but I think this belong here:

http://www.beyondblue.org.au/index.aspx?

Just in case.

Jordan Rankin sucks balls , shouldn't be in the side, cant kick , cant mark, cant tackle, what a ****wit. Looks scared the whole time he is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    Jordan Rankin sucks balls , shouldn't be in the side, cant kick , cant mark, cant tackle, what a ****wit. Looks scared the whole time he is out there.
    He had one good game against the Sharks and suddenly people were vouching for him.

He simply isn't ready for first grade.

Junior

What can you say about that? Storm were good, but we were just terrible at times.

Dom looks good, he just needs to learn to pass properly. Mead again played well, he just needs his hands on the ball more often I would love to see him in fullback. Bird had a good game.

And the biggest positive of the night.. Srama put some kicks in, 2 of them setting up tries! (i think, i have had a few but i think it was him)

Yeah Bird did play well , Dom is showing some signs aswell hopefully he can keep it up and learn a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101 View Post
    He had one good game against the Sharks and suddenly people were vouching for him.

He simply isn't ready for first grade.
    Bull****. I think you were both mistaking Henry for Rankin.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Here we go a Rankin Fanboy LOL , he has nothing to offer, he is scared of the big boys. And that bomb he dropped that was terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Henry
    Did he play tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Bull****. I think you were both mistaking Henry for Rankin.
    Did you miss his simple knock-on that led straight to a Melbourne try? That was terrible stuff, should have been an easy take for any fullback in first grade.

Henry was average too though. I still think he has potential but..do we know how to train halves?
    Last edited by gotitans101; 13-08-11 at 08:43 PM.

Here we go a Rankin Fanboy LOL , he has nothing to offer, he is scared of the big boys. And that bomb he dropped that was terrible
    Here we go a Henry Fanboy LOL, if that's your assessment on Rankin, then I'd like to hear your assessment on Henry

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101 View Post
    Did you miss his simple knock-on that led straight to a Melbourne try? That was terrible stuff, should have been an easy take for any fullback in first grade.

Henry was average too though. I still think he has potential but..do we know how to train halves?
    Seen better players make the same **** up. It's not like he is making those errors week in week out, you'll probably find it's only his second error in 1st grade.

His support play and goal line defense has been great, and he has been consistently breaking tackles and making line breaks. He is coming along fine, and has shown a ****load more potential than Henry has.

Quote Originally Posted by JibberJabber View Post
    Did he play tonight?
    Yeh, and I think he is running out of chances to prove his worth.....
    Last edited by Ryan; 13-08-11 at 08:55 PM.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

I said signing Henry was a mistake, he is just terrible.

Rankin has had one off game since coming back into first grade, he is still a good player.

Bring back Capewell !
    Last edited by GoldCoastTitans100; 13-08-11 at 09:03 PM.

I must say I have seen enough of Henry to say I dont think he suits our team next year. I thought Rankin played alright to be honest, fairly dangerous from the back but I think he could be even more dangerous up in the line next to Prince.

Everyone drops easy ball every now and then. The best advice Rogers gave to Mead and Gordon was..."if you dont have to jump for the ball dont...I learnt the hard way in a Tri Nations match against South Africa where he dropped 5 in 1 game"

I must admit henry just looked like a space cowboy on the field just seems like he is out of it for most of the game..