Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I love it, well put Pete!

I'll be sitting with my mate BulldogBobby who was in The Legion with me for the Bulldogs game. My ribs are still bruised from him elbowing me every time the Dogs made a great play. Please Titans win, you don't realise what is at stake for me!
    Just imagine what he would've done if they had won
    #itaintweaktospeak

man, just get them to do in and away's on em all night, give em early ball with space, and they will burn em every time

Unfortunatly guys, Blade will not be on deck at the Bulldogs game at Suncorp. I was really looking forward to it aswell.

I bet the Rabbitohs mascot will show up.

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dee13 View Post
    Unfortunatly guys, Blade will not be on deck at the Bulldogs game at Suncorp. I was really looking forward to it aswell.

I bet the Rabbitohs mascot will show up.
    So i bet the Doggs said no to it i bet or suncorp did....
    Last edited by titanstattman; 15-07-09 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    So i bet the Doggs said no to it i bet or the suncorp....
    Probably not enough room with the 15 mascots the Broncos have

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    Probably not enough room with the 15 mascots the Broncos have
    Yeah true...

Hey i hear u came down to the legion on monday night sorry i wasnt there we live arcross from each other and we still havent meant.....lol

Default Bulldogs the litmus test for Titans

By Ian McCullough AAP Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:45:11

Gold Coast fullback Preston Campbell says Friday's clash with the second-placed Bulldogs will be a genuine test of the Titans' NRL finals aspirations.

John Cartwright's side sit one place behind the Bulldogs on the NRL ladder and victory at Suncorp Stadium would go a long way to securing the club's first-ever finals spot.

"It'll really show where we stand in the competition," Campbell said.

"The Bulldogs have been consistent, and even without their Origin players they played really well against the Warriors last week.

"We'll be looking for a tough encounter and I am looking forward to it actually."

The 32-year-old former Penrith and Cronulla star has been in fine form this season, but missed his side's unconvincing 18-12 victory over struggling Parramatta on Monday with the flu.

He says he's confident of being fit to face the Bulldogs.

"You hate to miss a game at the best of times but at this stage of the season it's really important to have your full-strength side on the field," he said.

"The boys won. They won ugly but nonetheless it's two points so I was happy in the end.

"If we can get over the top of them I think it'd be a great thing for us to go into the semis on.

"I know the semis are still a fair way away, but you need to go into the semis on some good form and the last couple of weeks we haven't been showing that good form.

"We need to build some good momentum."

Cartwright welcomed the decision by the Bulldogs to move the game to Brisbane as part of a double-header fixture that will see Brisbane take on South Sydney before his side kicks off at 8.30 (AEST).

Almost 50,000 tickets have been sold for the occasion and Cartwright said it is an exciting time for the NRL's youngest club.

"We've got some blockbusters coming up. This one's a sellout and hopefully the next two at home will be sellouts against the Broncos and the Cowboys," Cartwright said.

"It's not a time to sit back and worry about anything. It's exciting times and everyone loves playing in these big games at the big stage."

Source: www.nrl.com

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    Yeah true...

Hey i hear u came down to the legion on monday night sorry i wasnt there we live arcross from each other and we still havent meant.....lol
    Yeah, I came down for the second half. It was a lot better with atmosphere and stuff compared to where I was sitting. I'll be down there for Under 20's against Broncos, so I'll come say hello.

Yeah, I came down for the second half. It was a lot better with atmosphere and stuff compared to where I was sitting. I'll be down there for Under 20's against Broncos, so I'll come say hello.
    Yeah sweet as dude....

Doesn't sound good for Harrison playing this weekend. They just said he limped off the field.

Doesn't sound good for Harrison playing this weekend. They just said he limped off the field.
    Yeah, it seemed the only players getting hurt were Harrison or players from teams we don't have to play. Kimmorley should be a little tired at least, all that cover defense.

he seemed ok at the end i think they just didnt want to put him back on to be safe, casue u could see him running freely up n down the side line for a bit, and at the end looked ok, iam no docter but

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    he seemed ok at the end i think they just didnt want to put him back on to be safe, casue u could see him running freely up n down the side line for a bit, and at the end looked ok, iam no docter but
    Yeah, it did look like he came good by the end. Ennis didn't seem like he played a big part in this game, but Kimmorley was in everything.

Yeah I saw him celebrating and stuff without discomfort so I assume he's ok. However, in saying that, I assumed the same thing from game 2 when i saw him post match and we all know how that turned out...

He looked bloody awful to me so I hope your assessment is better than mine...