Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Was Gordon the one that chased down Jennings? Hopefully he's getting his flash back
    I wouldnt say flash back cause Prince was catching him aswell

Disgraceful from Jennings
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Was Gordon the one that chased down Jennings? Hopefully he's getting his flash back
    Sure was and he came from a mile behind and from an angle. He made Jennings look like he was standing still.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post

That maybe so, but if you were at the ground, you would have seen Gordon was flying.
    Last edited by Tamwelg; 17-06-12 at 04:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Mr brother in law would have gotten the double if Jennings was a bit quicker.

Such a sad sight to see how far Jennings has slipped in pace
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Happy that we won, but would've loved to have hit 40. Valuable for and against for us. We must now beat the Dragons to put us at the head of the chasing pack. Revoke Zillman's kicking licence before he costs us another game with it (yes I blame him in the main for last week's loss).

Injuries today were a concern. O'Dwyer and Harrison did well filling in at centre and dummy-half. Harrison's service was okay but not like that of a regular hooker. We have to find a way of getting Falloon on our bench, but what would we have done without Chalky today? Centre is a concern again with both of our star recruits in moon boots by the end of the clash.

White and Lawrence were excellent again. Bird tremendous (let's hope his injury is minor), Gordon and Mead looked dangerous with every touch and solid under the high ball, Zillman was heavily involved and good whenever he wasnt kicking. Things are looking good, but will all amount to nothing if we don't put the Dragons to the sword next Friday night.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Such a sad sight to see how far Jennings has slipped in pace
    Most of the Panthers don't look like they're enjoying their footy. Jennings looked quicker and more interested on Wednesday night. Cleary is shaking them up and they don't look mentally tough enough to handle it.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Everything seems to be clicking. We are much better then some of the teams ahead of us on the ladder. We have proved that we are better then the Dogs and the Cowboys. Lets take the confidence from those matches and storm into the top 8.
    Prince and Sezer in the halves.

The Raiders loss was the kicker ... that should have been two in the bank.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

The Tigers loss is what disappoints me most

A few weeks back I thought we might stumble into the eight but would only be making up numbers.

Now I think we might just fall short, but if we do stumble in we'll give at least one team a fell of a fright.

Plus I'm on at $6 to make the eight so c'mon Titans

Pretty happy with how they went today and I'm even prepared to forgive the late tries due to a reduced bench thanks to injury. Fingers crossed for Bird though- I think we really need him and Prince to stay fit.

Bailey might be struggling to get back in the team at this rate
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

Great game today from the entire squad & considering the injuries their performance was brilliant , standouts were Sezar & Zillman even though he bombed at least 1 certain try , also big mentions have to go out to Michaels & Chalky who were both thrown into the game at short notice & had great games , BJ & White showd they deserve their spots in the 17
    #itaintweaktospeak

Spoke at length with Bails today at a function & he will be back for the Warriors game in 3 weeks when he takes on his good mate Friendy
    #itaintweaktospeak

i was initially really disapointed with the second half fade and letting them get cheap tries, but it was effing hot today and we lost srama for most, champion for all, and bird for a third at least.

our forwards had to do alot extra, and when you consider harro and myles were backing up as well from origin, the fade out at least was a result of something more than just lack of focus and intent.

im actually bouyed about it now i think about it.

wests losing and a probable manly loss to storm means we will keep within 4 of the top 8 and our slim hopes remain. if we fell to 6 away it was goodnight imo.

again though, id rather us finish strong and with a great enthusiasm to take into the off season.

p.s. weve equalled last years win tally with 11 rounds to go.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Great game today from the entire squad & considering the injuries their performance was brilliant , standouts were Sezar & Zillman even though he bombed at least 1 certain try , also big mentions have to go out to Michaels & Chalky who were both thrown into the game at short notice & had great games , BJ & White showd they deserve their spots in the 17
    Had BJ to score at 11 to 1 so happy days. Good to see him keep his head up after an early error and I know I keep banging on but he looks more comfortable every game. Even just taking that last kick was a good thing.

White- again- fantastic.
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Fantastic ... now which of you very good blokes are going to take your iphone take a little grab of the entertainment and upload for all of us challenged by distance? Will Titans TV cover it? Will Diehard yell himself ho****? Will Coaster blow his kahfouffal valve? Will Titan Pete's prediction be doubled? Can Teke score ... metaphorically speaking ... in the corner? Can't wait!
    My score prediction was close
    #itaintweaktospeak