Page 170 of 217 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 180 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3242
    First Grader

TPJ wants out of the Drongoes

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    TPJ wants out of the Drongoes
    Broncos in all sorts at the moment. Don't want anything to do with Pangai.

For mine he is in the semi-finals for the current player most likely to do something stupid or have a brain snap. He may even be the worst, but faces stiff competition from Jarrad Wallace, Joseph Leilua and Josh Reynolds. Peachey poised to give them a run for their money too. Throw Andrew Fafita in the mix as well.
    Last edited by Ausphin; 05-08-20 at 08:00 PM.

A swap for Wallace would be alright

I don’t think that rumour has much legs to it and I hope it doesn’t because it’s fun watching him help to capitulate the broncos with his consistent stupidity

You forgot the odds on favourite in Hipgrave.

Broncos fan pages don't seem to worried if he goes citing the same reasons above and dodgy hamstrings.

Titans agree to one-year extension with fan favourite Anthony Don
    Nic Darveniza, Gold Coast Bulletin
    August 6, 2020 12:03pm
    Subscriber only
    Is Don, Is Good for 2021.

The Gold Coast Titans and winger Anthony Don have agreed to a one-year contract extension that will keep the team’s all-time leading tryscorer in Titans colours for a ninth season.

The 32-year-old is expected to put pen to paper this afternoon ahead of his 139th NRL match against the North Queensland Cowboys on Sunday.

The extension will keep Don a one-club man.

Don has scored 83 careers tries for the Titans, including eight through 11 games to lead the team in scoring again in 2020.

He told the Bulletin last month his body was ready to go around again next year.

“I’m feeling really well, the body is great which is why I’m excited about playing on next year,” Don said.

“The new coaching team led by Justin and the whole club in general is on the way up and I just want to continue to be part of it.

“I am happy with my form and being a local who has a lot of experience I feel it’s my role to keep leading the way.”

With another season, playing behind the most talented forward pack of his career, the 100-try milestone unthinkable before this season could swing into reach.

With a 33 regular season games to go, Don needs 17 tries at a strike rate of 52 per cent to reach the milestone.

Since his 30th birthday in September 2017, Don has scored 31 in 52 games at 60 per cent and graduated with an MBA from the University of New England.

The Titans are expected to confirm the signing this evening.

https://twitter.com/gcbulletin/statu...547808768?s=21
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

QLD Cup

Can’t argue with the fact he will be good to have around the club after his career is over and it’s nice that he’s finishing as a one club player but.. I’m disappointed to hear that he’s happy with his form. His defensive reads are a massive liability. Just hope we don’t see our juniors development stunted by giving him this contract.

Honest question, do we think Fidow or Coates would have been given a crack this year if they were at our club?

Inactive User

Where’s Ryan James one year extension

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Where’s Ryan James one year extension
    Still in the Titans HQ printer with Greg Condon’s new employment agreement

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Still in the Titans HQ printer with Greg Condon’s new employment agreement
    Well put the Condon one in the shredder and give Dark his contract and a pen to sign it

Where’s Jolliffe’s contract?

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I thought he was already extended?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Bloody Oath

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Titans agree to one-year extension with fan favourite Anthony Don
    Nic Darveniza, Gold Coast Bulletin
    August 6, 2020 12:03pm
    Subscriber only
    Is Don, Is Good for 2021.

The Gold Coast Titans and winger Anthony Don have agreed to a one-year contract extension that will keep the team’s all-time leading tryscorer in Titans colours for a ninth season.

The 32-year-old is expected to put pen to paper this afternoon ahead of his 139th NRL match against the North Queensland Cowboys on Sunday.

The extension will keep Don a one-club man.

Don has scored 83 careers tries for the Titans, including eight through 11 games to lead the team in scoring again in 2020.

He told the Bulletin last month his body was ready to go around again next year.

“I’m feeling really well, the body is great which is why I’m excited about playing on next year,” Don said.

“The new coaching team led by Justin and the whole club in general is on the way up and I just want to continue to be part of it.

“I am happy with my form and being a local who has a lot of experience I feel it’s my role to keep leading the way.”

With another season, playing behind the most talented forward pack of his career, the 100-try milestone unthinkable before this season could swing into reach.

With a 33 regular season games to go, Don needs 17 tries at a strike rate of 52 per cent to reach the milestone.

Since his 30th birthday in September 2017, Don has scored 31 in 52 games at 60 per cent and graduated with an MBA from the University of New England.

The Titans are expected to confirm the signing this evening.

https://twitter.com/gcbulletin/statu...547808768?s=21
    Fair enough at bare minimum contract and injury backup. We need to get serious though we arent a top 8 squad if Don is our winger. Decisions now need to be "will this player elevate us?" and if the answer isnt yes then I dont care how hard the cut may seem to the player and fans, they have to go

https://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...6054c28ae28ef7

BIRD THE BULLDOG
    Incoming Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett is already eyeing off some new recruits. Barrett is a fan of injured Broncos utility Jack Bird and we also hear Titans strength-and-conditioning coach Dan Ferris is on his radar. Ferris worked with Barrett at Manly and the pair could be reunited at Belmore next season.