Page 83 of 160 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2400
    Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Never mind, he made it hahahaha
    Garth will take the credit for it

unpopular opinion - Wallace has had more good games this year than Arrow.

unfortunately he also had some stinkers early so Arrow on average has performed better by a fair margin

Wallace will need to find something more Origin ... I can still see him ambling around last year.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    unpopular opinion - Wallace has had more good games this year than Arrow.

unfortunately he also had some stinkers early so Arrow on average has performed better by a fair margin
    The most unfortunate thing is that Wallace isn't playing well for the Titans, he's trying to play well for an origin berth and that speaks volumes to me where we are as a team.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    The most unfortunate thing is that Wallace isn't playing well for the Titans, he's trying to play well for an origin berth and that speaks volumes to me where we are as a team.
    Yeah I have a massive issue with that too. After Origin last year his effort and discipline fell way off and this year right at Origin time he’s decided to make sure his meters gained stats are through the roof.

After Origin this year will he be a passenger again?

yeah very true JB.

Hi guys, Hull FC fan from the UK here. Watkins doesn't play for us, but as a rival fan, he was always the one player that you didn't want to be playing against. Great change of direction, balance, speed, strength. Very good defender. However, there is a belief he was rushed back from his ACL which has affected his speed, confidence etc. However, he is playing in such a poor Leeds side, with no go forward generated by the forwards, and halfs who cannot create anything, so hard to judge him. If he can get his pace back, you will have a fantastic centre. He is very mature, good leader. Outspoken about his struggles with mental health. The YT video below shows what he can do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ5syS_3OC4

Thanks Irregs, welcome and stick around, we might learn something
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Thanks Irregs, welcome and stick around, we might learn something
    I will do!

On another note Mark Minichiello plays his 400th 1st grade game of his career on Saturday. Likely to retire at the end of the year. He is still a supremely fit guy

Quote Originally Posted by Irregs16 View Post
    Hi guys, Hull FC fan from the UK here. Watkins doesn't play for us, but as a rival fan, he was always the one player that you didn't want to be playing against. Great change of direction, balance, speed, strength. Very good defender. However, there is a belief he was rushed back from his ACL which has affected his speed, confidence etc. However, he is playing in such a poor Leeds side, with no go forward generated by the forwards, and halfs who cannot create anything, so hard to judge him. If he can get his pace back, you will have a fantastic centre. He is very mature, good leader. Outspoken about his struggles with mental health. The YT video below shows what he can do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ5syS_3OC4

Thanks for that mate and welcome. I hope he comes to the Titans and plays well. Not too many backs that come from the SL do well so I hope that he bucks that trend. He looks to have a pretty solid upper body and has a strong carry close to the line.

What SL forum do you recommend we look at to see what others say about him ?
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Irregs16 View Post
    I will do!

On another note Mark Minichiello plays his 400th 1st grade game of his career on Saturday. Likely to retire at the end of the year. He is still a supremely fit guy
    Is he still bouncing passes off his chest? Ha ha

So looks like Max King is now staying with us for this year at least. Due to the Arrow injury.

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    So looks like Max King is now staying with us for this year at least. Due to the Arrow injury.
    I love the idea he is staying however I worry about the impact on him that we have said we don’t want you and he has cleaned his locker out ........ oh but wait we now need you so you have to stay now.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Is he still bouncing passes off his chest? Ha ha
    You know him so well!

Another of your old boys Albert Kelly had a decent game last week.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGyX7Ub7_-8

He was hoping to get an NRL deal but last season suffered 3/4 concussions and was told to stop playing for the last 3 months of the season, only now is he getting back to some kind of fitness

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Excellent news. Wouldn’t mind him going straight into the 13 jumper actually and him having a decent crack at it.