Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Not a good look when the club needs to discount tickets to this game. From my point of view as a member, I sit in the cheap seats in steel category. So If they want to fill this with non-members then they should move us to better seats and offer the seats I'm in for the cheap tix. Not much incentive to buy next year when cheap tickets are always on offer.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Not a good look when the club needs to discount tickets to this game. From my point of view as a member, I sit in the cheap seats in steel category. So If they want to fill this with non-members then they should move us to better seats and offer the seats I'm in for the cheap tix. Not much incentive to buy next year when cheap tickets are always on offer.
    That’s a good point that. I’m all for the cheap seats to try and grow the fan base however fans like you most certainly should be upgraded as a consequence. Hope the club reads that. There are plenty of empty seats in the Titanium Western Stand for legends like yourself to be upgraded to.

Good point you raise JunctionBlock, very valid be interesting to get this raised with the membership dept

Immortal

Just a reminder that the Titans U18's are playing North Queensland in the curtain raiser starting at 3.20pm for the people that are able to get there a bit earlier, some very talented young men in the Titans side I am sure

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Just a reminder that the Titans U18's are playing North Queensland in the curtain raiser starting at 3.20pm for the people that are able to get there a bit earlier, some very talented young men in the Titans side I am sure
    Be good to see a team list for this game to have a look at some names

The mole just tweeted "goodluck to a great prospect this afternoon Jack Smith from the Titans u18's. Any word on him mdrew?

Immortal

He is on a Titans scholarship mate and played NSW U16's last year mate and has come up to PBC, I would assume that he plays fullback this afternoon.

He is currently playing for Currumbin in the Gold Coast rugby league U18 Division One competition and is a very good ball runner who can play multiple positions.

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    The mole just tweeted "goodluck to a great prospect this afternoon Jack Smith from the Titans u18's. Any word on him mdrew?

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Very good prospect comes from Forbes and was part of the strong Red Bend College team which is always a powerhouse in Western NSW.

Immortal

Sorry mate, I do not know the entire side but I would assume the likes of Will Evans, Lofi Khan-Pierara, Brodyn Gudgeon, Tristian Powell, Noah Gafa, Ben Liyou, Solomon Torrens, Jake Martin, Ediq Ambrosyev, George Etuale-Noa, Jake Smith amongst others will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Be good to see a team list for this game to have a look at some names

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Sorry mate, I do not know the entire side but I would assume the likes of Will Evans, Lofi Khan-Pierara, Brodyn Gudgeon, Tristian Powell, Noah Gafa, Ben Liyou, Solomon Torrens, Jake Martin, Ediq Ambrosyev, George Etuale-Noa, Jake Smith amongst others will be there.
    thanks mate hopefully the titans will put something up on their website

Peachey already throwing the match.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Peachey already throwing the match.
    Yep thought the same he doesn’t give a ****

Peachey is off

I hate this team.

Dog **** can go pack his bags and **** off tonight