Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Absolutely one of our best performances, look at all our forwards out and we played on our best defence games ever.
    That's a very good point.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Gee we looked pretty fit considering the amount of defence we did tonight. Complete opposite of what I thought was gonna happen with the forward pack we had. Great effort.

Inactive User

This is the press conference where Holbrook addresses the Pereneum and Sydney Bunker issues so it doesn’t sound like sour grapes
    Do it Hurricane

It's so obvious when they barely look at the dragons trust or our challenges but take a hundred looks at our tries looking for the smallest reason to dissalow it. Can anyone tell me if we got a 6 again call? Was such a gutsy win with all the insured and suspensions and **** house reffing to defend our asses off and win

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    It's so obvious when they barely look at the dragons trust or our challenges but take a hundred looks at our tries looking for the smallest reason to dissalow it. Can anyone tell me if we got a 6 again call? Was such a gutsy win with all the insured and suspensions and **** house reffing to defend our asses off and win
    We got 2 six again calls and the Dragons got 5. Penalties were 7-4 against us and possession was 56-44% to Dragons. Three tries to one to us.
    Not many teams win with those possession stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    We got 2 six again calls and the Dragons got 5. Penalties were 7-4 against us and possession was 56-44% to Dragons. Three tries to one to us.
    Not many teams win with those possession stats.
    Thanks for that, I was thinking all game when perenara would say held get up he'd call 6 again so quick against us and then let the dragons lay all over us a few times. Either way I thought our pack struggled early one but really aimed up as the game went on, our contact in defence was brilliant, even stone ran hard and made some big tackles. Wallace stepped up had came up with some big off loads to create plenty of opportunities for us. The only negative for me was most of our 5th tackle options close to the line, some poor kicks and we really struggle to get repeat sets and build pressure

Quote Originally Posted by Firetruck View Post
    I don't know what game you're watching but I think Taylor has been atrocious for the most part.

Gee 101, you never fail to disappoint. I always look forward to reading your posts as you go about proving you know nothing about the game. And you always make me laugh with your incessant bagging of our players. Keep it up mate, your one of my few pleasures in these COVID riddled times
    What? I pointed out how bad I thought Taylor was in most of that first half but I praised the rest of the team. Yet you're still having a go at me.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Wallace never even moved his feet for their penalty.

And Rava clearly lost the ball and we grounded it.

Really getting sick and tired of this competition.

I don't know what game you're watching but I think Taylor has been atrocious for the most part.

Really happy with our effort as Dooldog pointed out above. So, so happy with our defence. A Titans team of past few years would have let in at least 3 or 4 tries from all of that.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 28-08-20 at 07:56 PM.

Inactive User

WTF, I pointed out how bad I thought Taylor was in most of that first half yet praised the rest of the team. Yet you're still having a go at me.
    For what it’s worth I like your posts 101

First Grader

The fitness, desire and desperation impressed me the most

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    For what it’s worth I like your posts 101
    I don't know what I did to deserve the spray Firetruck gave me though. All I said is I thought Taylor was rubbish through most of that first half and yet I get attacked for knowing nothing about the game. I wasn't the only one who pointed it out either, yet I'm the one attacked.

I loved that win. So happy with the upset, and I didn't think we had a hope in hell of winning this. But I do feel sort of soured after having read his post.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 28-08-20 at 08:05 PM.

I don't know what I did to deserve the spray Firetruck gave me though. All I said is I thought Taylor was rubbish through most of that first half and yet I get attacked for knowing nothing about the game.
    I don’t think he is referring to just this game.

First Grader

I'm fairly into reddit and the match threads can be for the most part cesspits depending on what teams are playing. Thankfully that one was pretty good.

What I will say is that most people on there could not believe the calls we were getting against us and alot of people were blowing up saying that they are noticing a bias of Henry perenara that he always calls towards the favourite. Some people mentioned they've noticed it in titans and warriors games where he will blatantly call against both clubs.

On to a more positive note. What a win, cannot be more proud of the team. If this is what holbrook can do with a bunch of rookies and players he has inherited. Wait another 3 years when he has his full squad he and mal have built.

Onwards and upwards lads!!

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    I don’t think he is referring to just this game.
    And? What positives were there to talk about during the Brennan era, yet some of you were STILL defending our team's performances.

And while you're here, I know you're a fan of Hipgrave, but seriously, he almost lost us that game tonight through his errors and poor discipline. Yet you'll still somehow find a way to defend his performances. I just don't get it.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 28-08-20 at 08:15 PM.

Inactive User

I don't know what I did to deserve the spray Firetruck gave me though. All I said is I thought Taylor was rubbish through most of that first half and yet I get attacked for knowing nothing about the game. I wasn't the only one who pointed it out either, yet I'm the one attacked.

I loved that win. So happy with the upset, and I didn't think we had a hope in hell of winning this. But I do feel sort of soured after having read his post.
    Shake it off 101 you can’t please everyone
    You may find this hard to believe but there are actually some people out there that think that I am a Deadest dribbler.

Don't worry about it, he had a go at me after I bagged Taylor as well. Fogarty is probably on a tenth of Taylors wage but is easily I outplaying him. Anyway this is not a conversation I want to get into after a win like that.
    Keep posting what you want mate, I respect your honesty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Shake it off 101 you can’t please everyone
    You may find this hard to believe but there are actually some people out there that think that I am a Deadest dribbler.
    Your new bub might be dribbling mate but you're no dribbler. Why are people so unkind Bods.