Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Chooks with the Upset,,,,u really don't follow Rugby League , the Roosters were $1.40 favorites against $3.50 for the Dogs not sure how u call that an upset
    Haha, yeah, cute how he used the term "chooks" though. He must have Googled that somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Especially with their halves Josh Reynolds and Trent Hodkinson out!
    Who are they? Are they important?

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Was just about to say the same thing. I think finally he has shown his true colours and should stop the bluff that he has any interest in the NRL.
    Finally? I think he shows his true colours every time he opens a post with "You will probably call me an afl troll but..."

His next post will be claiming we took him out of context, he gets crucified for making one mistake or he is just misunderstood on this forum.

Well after 2 seasons of not going to a titans game purely because of the idiot in the coaching box. I will be attending as I have 2 free tickets hahaha

If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?

Whats the weather like ? fast track tonight or a heavy track on the GC guys ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Chooks with the Upset,,,,u really don't follow Rugby League , the Roosters were $1.40 favorites against $3.50 for the Dogs not sure how u call that an upset
    Bulldogs were and are still on the top of the ladder. They were on a 7 game winning streak going into the game while the Roosters were 5-5. Yes, they were missing their halves combo but I still thought they'd put up a better fight than they did. I don't care what the bookies say.

Quote Originally Posted by Mt Smart View Post
    Whats the weather like ? fast track tonight or a heavy track on the GC guys ?
    Sunny and 24. Can't see any dark clouds out Robina way but forecasts show there may be some light rain later in the afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastSportsFan View Post

Sunny and 24. Can't see any dark clouds out Robina way but forecasts show there may be some light rain later in the afternoon.
    Thanks for the update CoastSF

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mt Smart View Post
    Thanks for the update CoastSF
    No worries. How do you think your boys will go today?

Quote Originally Posted by CoastSportsFan View Post
    Bulldogs were and are still on the top of the ladder. They were on a 7 game winning streak going into the game while the Roosters were 5-5. Yes, they were missing their halves combo but I still thought they'd put up a better fight than they did. I don't care what the bookies say.

You don't care what the bookies say eh? Where do you think their odds come from - simply the weight of money that punters put on a team. And you thought the Dogs would put up more of a fight - it was 2 points the difference with about 20 to go I recall.

As for your weather advice to Mt Smart, where do you get the info about light rain - I gather you hope that happens so to affect the Titans crowd. The Bureau of Met have had this forecast up all day and I quote "Patchy morning fog. Sunny afternoon. Winds westerly and light tending easterly 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the late afternoon." I will not doubt that somehow you can read ito the forecast that means some light rain.
    Your credibility is gone old mate.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Haha, yeah, cute how he used the term "chooks" though. He must have Googled that somewhere.

Who are they? Are they important?

Finally? I think he shows his true colours every time he opens a post with "You will probably call me an afl troll but..."

His next post will be claiming we took him out of context, he gets crucified for making one mistake or he is just misunderstood on this forum.
    Not sure the history of this but to a casual observer the attacks on the comment seem unwarranted. Have I missed something?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    You don't care what the bookies say eh? Where do you think their odds come from - simply the weight of money that punters put on a team. And you thought the Dogs would put up more of a fight - it was 2 points the difference with about 20 to go I recall.

As for your weather advice to Mt Smart, where do you get the info about light rain - I gather you hope that happens so to affect the Titans crowd. The Bureau of Met have had this forecast up all day and I quote "Patchy morning fog. Sunny afternoon. Winds westerly and light tending easterly 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the late afternoon." I will not doubt that somehow you can read ito the forecast that means some light rain.
    Your credibility is gone old mate.
    The bookies don't always accurately show where each team stands against one other. Yes it was close and then the Roosters ran away with it. Could have gone the other way but it didn't.

This is where I got the idea of rain from:

You've just got an issue with everything I post.

We sure do.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Banned

We sure do.
    I'm really surprised an administrator is so willing to get in on the action. Generally admins are the ones telling people off for having personal attacks on a forum.

An administrator's role is to enforce rules and protect the community and the users. Since the day you materialised you have been breaching rules. You'll hear more about this soon. But for now enjoy the football, Rugby League that is.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Phenomenal defence from the Titans U20's side....someone is doing a great job with the defensive systems at the club.

Banned

An administrator's role is to enforce rules and protect the community and the users. Since the day you materialised you have been breaching rules. You'll hear more about this soon. But for now enjoy the football, Rugby League that is.
    Please tell me which rules I've been breaking so I can refrain from those actions in the future. I never intended to break any rules.

Against my better judgement I'm going tonight. See how the night progresses. Anyone going tonight I like to faces to names so PM me so I can come say hello or I can tell you my seat numbers as I will have two spare seats in front of me that people can use.