Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    It was as simple as them being not good enough.

Forwards weren't lazy they were dominated, look at the size and skill diff.

As it stands right now, the club will go close to getting the spoon next yr aswell and I dont think there will be a dam thing anyone can do about it.
    They were lazy and they have been for weeks. Sure the Warriors are much bigger but our men didn't even look like they were trying. Don't run hard and can't defend for ****.

Agree with your second point. I can't see Henry nor any other coach turning us around instantly. We need a player clean out to get rid of the current lazy, unpassionate players who have no heart for the club.

- - - Updated - - -

I had a good laugh over the Titans tweet. I know they can't say 'The guys played **** today and deserved to be flogged but WTF?!?

@GCTitans: The Titans played some attractive football in the last 20 minutes and stopped the Warriors scoring in the last half hour. #NRLWARGLD

- - - Updated - - -

What do you disagree with in my post teke?

Just got home

What a crock of absolute **** that was. Cleanout needed. First titans game and its gonna be the only game for a while. Wont make the effort to see the m again if theyre gonna turn that out

Selling of memberships for next year has just got so much more difficult...where is our messiah?

Quote Originally Posted by kickit2gordon View Post
    At least Hail Sezer was present for a history making Titans game!!
    Hahaha.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I am absolutely honoured

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    Selling of memberships for next year has just got so much more difficult...where is our messiah?
    Probably has to come from off the field. Massive capital injection and new owners to join. That way at least we could spend the cap.

But there is not much on the market, playerwise.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Oh well.. I guess it was a milestone we were going to confront eventually (being held to nil).

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    They were lazy and they have been for weeks. Sure the Warriors are much bigger but our men didn't even look like they were trying. Don't run hard and can't defend for ****.

Agree with your second point. I can't see Henry nor any other coach turning us around instantly. We need a player clean out to get rid of the current lazy, unpassionate players who have no heart for the club.

- - - Updated - - -

I had a good laugh over the Titans tweet. I know they can't say 'The guys played **** today and deserved to be flogged but WTF?!?

@GCTitans: The Titans played some attractive football in the last 20 minutes and stopped the Warriors scoring in the last half hour. #NRLWARGLD

- - - Updated - - -

What do you disagree with in my post teke?
    I don't really want to get into a discussion with my Manly mate Teke but I agree with you T4L. The effort was heartless. Teke says look at the size and skill difference. I accept part of that but what about last week, The Dragons slayed us and their forwards are not anything special. We completed at 50% last week which is a reflection on us.
    We can't just shrug our shoulders when a side might be bigger, faster, more skillful or whatever. A bit of old fashioned guts and spirit can get you out of lousy situations sometimes. Watch the last 10 minutes of the manly v Penrith game for example.
    Let's not forget the Warriors are out of the 8 so plenty of other sides have had little problem with them this season.
    Rant over.

Does anyone know what happened to James Roberts? Taken from the field early in the second half. Was it injury? Was it because he wasn't getting involved? Commentators didn't even mention it once and df course none of the bone-heads in the press conference bothered to ask ...

I don't think anyone other titans fans actually pay attention to our team, even if its their job which they get paid for. Some of the cr*p you hear commentators and ex players say about this team during games or on the various footy shows (which almost deserves its own thread) makes it blatantly obvious we're not taken seriously in the slightest. Zilly gets that many undue wraps, its not funny... well actually it's a deadset joke.

Quote Originally Posted by kickit2gordon View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to James Roberts? Taken from the field early in the second half. Was it injury? Was it because he wasn't getting involved? Commentators didn't even mention it once and df course none of the bone-heads in the press conference bothered to ask ...

I don't think anyone other titans fans actually pay attention to our team, even if its their job which they get paid for. Some of the cr*p you hear commentators and ex players say about this team during games or on the various footy shows (which almost deserves its own thread) makes it blatantly obvious we're not taken seriously in the slightest. Zilly gets that many undue wraps, its not funny... well actually it's a deadset joke.
    Roberts was taken off and immediately had the medical team sitting either side of him and talking to him on the bench.

thanks HS. I'd give you a thumbs up, but that's terrible news!

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I don't really want to get into a discussion with my Manly mate Teke but I agree with you T4L. The effort was heartless. Teke says look at the size and skill difference. I accept part of that but what about last week, The Dragons slayed us and their forwards are not anything special. We completed at 50% last week which is a reflection on us.
    We can't just shrug our shoulders when a side might be bigger, faster, more skillful or whatever. A bit of old fashioned guts and spirit can get you out of lousy situations sometimes. Watch the last 10 minutes of the manly v Penrith game for example.
    Let's not forget the Warriors are out of the 8 so plenty of other sides have had little problem with them this season.
    Rant over.
    I'm def not going to tell Mate he didn't try when he obviously did, same with others.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Rant over.
    Agree with everything you said. Our forwards haven't been bad only this week, they are consistently lazy every week. In most games this season we have been outmuscled by every pack, no matter what size.

Once I got over the fact we were **** and accepted the loss I really enjoyed the last 10-15 minutes when we played like a team with no idea how to score a try. It was really fun and exciting.

At least a part of Henry'sjob got easier-retention, there must be better players in Qcup and NSW cup than 5or6 of what was on the field today.
    Fans deserve better than that crap.