Page 69 of 160 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2400
    Immortal

Unbelievable isn't it that when the Titians junior development sides played at Mudgeeraba, almost the entire Broncos scouting staff were there.

The Titans hierarcy cannot say anything but I can. F&((&&**( me

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry mate, I will try to calm down, but these types of articles put us in a horrible light and they are just a disgrace.

Apologies all for my outburst

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I already knew it was garbage mdrew
    I know about Deardon already from in here
    I know about the Haas family and the behaviour of the Drongoes in that whole grubby mess
    Keary is ancient history from the Searle era

I just wanted to know which Campaigner wrote it and of course it was Badel in The Hate Mail.
    All the dumb as dog poo self entitled Drongoe inbred supporters dine out on those lies.
    He’s a low life and so is his editor.

Loving the passion brother
    - - - Updated - - -

The Titans have got contracted probably the best U16 player in NSW singed and sealed in Thomas Weaver but can not get any oxygen because of media bias, thank heavens for this site

The Broncos have just beaten the reigning premiers. What the hell have we done?
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 17-05-19 at 08:57 PM.

Sorry mdrew it really p...ed me off too and as I have a subscription for those rags, mainly so I can see what these scumbags write about us, I put it up.

How they get away with writing this crap does my head in and to top off the night, the bloody Drongos win and now the love fest will begin with all the footy "experts" and articles. Lockyer the wanker just stated that it had an Origin feel tonight and Pus Gould was singing their praises saying they are a top four team. That will do me. I'm done.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Nols of the Goldy View Post
    Sorry mdrew it really p...ed me off too and as I have a subscription for those rags, mainly so I can see what these scumbags write about us, I put it up.

How they get away with writing this crap does my head in and to top off the night, the bloody Drongos win and now the love fest will begin with all the footy "experts" and articles. Lockyer the wanker just stated that it had an Origin feel tonight and Pus Gould was singing their praises saying they are a top four team. That will do me. I'm done.
    Appreciate it being posted so I know what is being put out by Badel, Murdoch and the inbreds

I honestly think we need to rebuild again because we have so many players that consistently don’t show up when needed. My list of blokes we need to lose and a suggestion on who we should target to full that hole based on current off contract players
    Ash Taylor - Brock Lamb
    Bryce Cartwright- Ethan Lowe
    Kevin proctor - joe Stimson
    Tyrone Peachey - Kurt Capewell
    Also release Tyrone Roberts, latu, Gordon, don, Mathews, Boyd and Copley so we have enough money to launch into quality 80 minutes like david fafita, chad Townsend and also Tyson Frizell

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post
    I honestly think we need to rebuild again because we have so many players that consistently don’t show up when needed. My list of blokes we need to lose and a suggestion on who we should target to full that hole based on current off contract players
    Ash Taylor - Brock Lamb
    Also release Tyrone Roberts, latu, Gordon, don, Mathews, Boyd and Copley so we have enough money to launch into quality 80 minutes like david fafita, chad Townsend and also Tyson Frizell
    Yeah I agree with this.

Lose the softness and get a harder edge
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post
    Ash Taylor - Brock Lamb
    Lets break that down in year order:

Gordon is the only one up at the end of this year.

Copley, Latu, Matthews, Proctor, TRoberts and Don at the end of 2020.

Taylor, Cartwright, Peachey at the end of 2021.

Boyd is here and playing till 2022 (yeah you read that right, with Jwal)

So do you honestly think the club can wait till 2023 with these results, with this membership level to maybe, MAYBE, start to rebuild, keeping in mind that in the meantime NO ONE except retirees are coming here to play, else their wages be doubled or they want to end their career prematurely. Should I even mention that in the meanwhile we need to try and keep the players we want when their contract is up. Seriously, if you're Arrow, are you staying when your contract is up. I'd take a pay cut to get away from the club to further my career. Sorry if this sounds like I'm salty ('ken oath I am), but it also rings with some truth too.
    Last edited by JunctionBlock; 19-05-19 at 03:37 PM.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Lets break that down in year order:

Gordon is the only one up at the end of this year.

Copley, Latu, Matthews, Proctor, TRoberts and Don at the end of 2020.

Taylor, Cartwright, Peachey at the end of 2021.

Boyd is here and playing till 2022 (yeah you read that right, with Jwal)

So do you honestly think the club can wait till 2023 with these results, with this membership level to maybe, MAYBE, start to rebuild, keeping in mind that in the meantime NO ONE except retirees are coming here to play, else their wages be doubled or they want to end their career prematurely. Should I even mention that in the meanwhile we need to try and keep the players we want when their contract is up. Seriously, if you're Arrow, are you staying when your contract is up. I'd take a pay cut to get away from the club to further my career. Sorry if this sounds like I'm salty ('ken oath I am), but it also rings with some truth too.
    You've hit the nail on the head there JB. We can't get rid of these players while they are still under contract so we have to accept that they are here to stay. This season is unfortunately a write off - I think we can all accept that. So we need to use it to start forming combinations and we need to use it to start slowly blooding some juniors.

Of that list that is contracted to the end of next year, I'd be happy to get rid of all but two of them.

Latu - has done absolutely nothing here and we have better front rowers here already, happy for him to go - hopefully earlier to the super league if he gets an offer.

Matthews - We all know why.

Roberts - What a bad move it was getting him back. Taylor will be forced to take responsibility for once and there will be no more playing favourites in the halves.

Don - Too old. Too slow.

I'd keep Copley for back up. He's going alright on the wing and actually has a good head on his shoulders. He won't set the world alight but when plays wing he actually is pretty solid. He is not a centre though, that has been tried and tested too many times. If Proctor fires next year I'd be happy for him to stay. I know it's a big IF, but we will need experience for these younger players coming through.

Our main priority for recruitment should be another half and outside backs. I know mdrew you said that we have some good outside backs coming through in the development contracts but we need a solid NRL winger to replace Don as of round one next year. We can't afford to wait till Brennan bloods them 3/4 the way through next season. I don't know if we will have the money for another half because we have vastly over capitalised in forwards, but I'd be happy to sign Dylan Pythian from Burleigh on a cheap rate. He's got NRL experience and was playing some good footy for Burleigh before he got injured. He also runs a bit more direct than Roberts which I think the team desperately needs.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Nols of the Goldy View Post
    Just a request, if you can. I know the Courier Mail has been running a pretty heavy coverage of the Langer Cup schoolboy comp.
    I my self haven’t read the articles as outline doesn’t work anymore, but do you think maybe you could post them in the Juniors Forum? I’m happy to set up a new thread for it.
    From what I have seen, I am sure the coverage will be skewed, but I believe we have a lot of juniors at the various schools involved (not just PBC and Keebra)
    Let’s try and find some positives to talk about
    And hopefully some of these kids will be our future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Unbelievable isn't it that when the Titians junior development sides played at Mudgeeraba, almost the entire Broncos scouting staff were there.

The Titans hierarcy cannot say anything but I can. F&((&&**( me
    They had quite a strong presence at the South Coast schoolboy trials as well (u15 & u18).
    There was at least 6 from the Broncos, plus guys from Parramatta, South Sydney and the Cowboys that I saw!

Not sure how true and at the risk on mdrew loosing his s**t but I read in and Fox article that Max King is being shopped to Super League. All I can think is What the ........?????
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Not sure how true and at the risk on mdrew loosing his s**t but I read in and Fox article that Max King is being shopped to Super League. All I can think is What the ........?????

Got a link??? It’s hard to believe

Found it

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/exi...7409399ad5c006

All I have to say is this
    #sackbrennan
    #anointJimmy
    #bringbackKingHenry
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 21-05-19 at 09:24 AM.

This story doesn't make sense. Being shopped around means that players are still under contract. This story says that these players are off contract at the end of the year so there is no need to shop them around, you simply don't resign them.
    I see Kyle Turner is on the list, I'd take him if he was available. As for Max King I've seen enough of him to think he will not be the answer to our prayers. Fringe NRL player at best. Yes I know that will upset a few.

I have to disagree about King MT. He ran as hard as he possibly could on Saturday, and even had a nice hit and spin that he did several times which got him a few extra metres. He's a far better prospect than Latu and Stockwell, so if they have a spot in the squad there is no reason he shouldn't. He's definitely not the answer to our prayers though.

Tigers reportedly in danger of losing Corey Thompson. I reckon he'd be a good buy for us, slot him in on one of the wings.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Tigers reportedly in danger of losing Corey Thompson. I reckon he'd be a good buy for us, slot him in on one of the wings.
    God no. Hes 5ft nothing. He has pace and thats it. King would be a shame to lose