Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Inactive User

Were any of you selected for The Don Zoom session??

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    These new rules and our discipline could mean a very lopsided score line on Sunday. The last game of Magic Round so the condition of the field will not be great, possibly leading to leg injuries. Add to the fact we have Gee who I have mentioned in the past has refereed us now 14 times for 2 wins (14% win rate) and 12 losses (86% loss rate).. Might get very ugly. I actually might record the game and have someone hint to me the final score line then decide whether to watch.
    Magic round= tragic round

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Were any of you selected for The Don Zoom session??
    What is it? Based on that question my answer is No, I haven't been selected.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    What is it? Based on that question my answer is No, I haven't been selected.
    Something on the Titans website

QLD Cup

It's very important to come out of the blocks fast tonight. After a few sin bins we have no hope of coming back.

Odds on Peachey, Mo and maybe Tino getting binned tonight for high shots?

Our centres each being an entire foot shorter than theirs might actually be a blessing

I got two free tickets from a guy at work this week, but circumstances have made it impossible to go.

Anyone want two free tickets for today?
    Last edited by kwigibo; 16-05-21 at 07:20 AM.

Good luck today boys, both my teams Warriors Titans are facing a horror show. Oh my joy if I get the double.....oh the beer that would be drunk and the songs sung for a thousand years....

Realistically all we can ask is that the boys are competitive against the Juggernaut from the base of the Blue Mountains.

The only two ways I see us winning is if we:

a) get to an early lead as last time that happened against the Panthers was against the Broncos and the Panthers lost all there shape and were pushing passes and making errors

or

b) we duck into every second tackle and play 13v6

Who's gonna be the first one in the bin? I reckon Tino first with a high tackle then peachy and Wallace for 6 agains

Hopefully the sin bins this week sends a warning to some of our players to tighten up our discipline and not let the other team march down the field with heaps of 6 agains

Nah it will be Nathan Cleary for a monster headbutt. (His chin knocks Don out. )

Fun Fact. Last time Manly vs The Broncos at suncorp and the Titans played at suncorp on the same weekend we pulled off a massive upset against the Storm that Im sure many of you will remember. Can we produce a similar effort today?

I'm really hoping we don't lose a player from the field again.

I agree, we need to get out of the blocks fast and get some points. I'm looking at a big game from Tino, we need it. If we don't put focus on our defence, it could be a bloodbath.

Weather looks lovely for everyone at the footy though.

Quote Originally Posted by kwigibo View Post
    I got two free tickets from a guy at work this week, but circumstances have made it impossible to go.

Anyone want two free tickets for today?
    Great to see you again mate! I have lots of great memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Our centres each being an entire foot shorter than theirs might actually be a blessing
    I had to laugh outloud.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Coach's Last Word: Fermor to fill Fifita's boots
    https://www.titans.com.au

They're big shoes to fill, but Titans coach Justin Holbrook is confident that Beau Fermor will slot straight into the hole created by suspended second-rower David Fifita.

After an unsuccessful trip to the judiciary this week, Fifita will miss the Magic Round clash against the Panthers.

Fermor, who has impressed through the pre-season, gets his chance to show what he can do in his preferred position after playing last week in the centres.

"Obviously with Dave being out, Beau Fermor will come in for him and Esan (Marsters) will get to start in the centres," Holbrook said.

"That'll be really good for him (Fermor) and we will be ready to go."

Holbrook says Marsters has quickly fitted in to the Titans setup and expects a strong performance from the new recruit in his first starting appearance for the club.

"He only came in mid-week last week and didn't get on the field, so it's been good for him to have a full week with us," Holbrook said.

"He's got enough experience and has played enough NRL to be able to come into our side, so it is good timing."

Despite no team being able to topple the Panthers so far in 2021, Holbrook says the focus this week has been on the Titans own game rather than getting caught up in the hype around the opposition.

"I think just our performance and putting an 80 minute performance together and if we can do that we can win," Holbrook said.

"We know that they will play the full 80 minutes so we've got to work as hard as we can.

"It'll be a tough game, they're obviously undefeated for a reason and they play the full 80 minutes and they're a strong side all across the park so we've got to play at our best to beat them."
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER