Page 220 of 281 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 230 270 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 4213

Screw manly scum
    Knick knack patty whack give a DOG a bone
    DCE f.........k off home

If we do pickup any of the Manly off-cuts it HAS to be Geoff Toovey. He is exactly what our young roster needs.

Surely he'll stay on in some capacity down there, but if our board had a single brain cell between them, they'd move heaven and earth to get him here.

Manly are just making sure we pay top dollar and don't get anybody cheaply.

for a club with such great on field history, their ****e crowds, ongoing management / ownership issues, player group fractions, crazy roster management (stack it with back ended deals to ensure success and worry about the fallout later)...its only their ability to succeed on field that has kept them from being outed as a basket case.

Toovey has won me over lately and i wish the best for him, otherwise they can get nicked.

II
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    And the dislike for Manly is what Manly fans lap up. However Manly supposedly went after Elgey and Taylor and missed Elgey and probably Taylor from what you read so their success rate is not high. Heck Manly even took Myles off the Titans hands as a big favour.
    In regards to Parcell, the Titans just need to be faster and be aggressive in going after him but that doesn't seem to be one of their recruitment strategies.
    Matt Ballin would come cheap as Manly would probably pay a fair bit of his $$ and he would be a good bloke to have around post football, but from what I saw of Parcell last Sunday he would be a much better option.
    Agree with Parcell. YouTube highlights paint a good picture of him as well as the game he played last week.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

We need a decent accountant too and Toovey's one of those. I would prefer not to have either Friend or Bailin, waste of space in our roster of Moseley, Redman and perhaps Srama.

Lawnton, Parcell, Taylor and Elgey are a good looking bunch of talent.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    We need a decent accountant too and Toovey's one of those. I would prefer not to have either Friend or Bailin, waste of space in our roster of Moseley, Redman and perhaps Srama.

Guys - Titanic made a typo, someone call the media?! This cannot be real life.

This day will go down in history on the forum.
    22/07/2015, Titanic's 6,043rd post. Never forget.

I see Friends value in a)helping the young guys, and b) restoring some of our original pride and culture.

Carty failed in many things, but our original leaders in Friend, Bailey, Prince, Boofa always turned up and had a good commitment to the club. i hope he comes in and tries to refresh that.

Junior

I agree with everyone saying that we should go after Toovey when/if he gets kicked to the curb by Manly. He's definitely got a good footy brain, but it's his volcanic passion that our team sorely needs. To be honest, I'd rather see us going after the best and brightest training staff than chasing after every new player who flits by on the radar. If our current roster simply played cohesively and to their (true) ability, we'd be finals contenders for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Manly are just making sure we pay top dollar and don't get anybody cheaply.

for a club with such great on field history, their ****e crowds, ongoing management / ownership issues, player group fractions, crazy roster management (stack it with back ended deals to ensure success and worry about the fallout later)...its only their ability to succeed on field that has kept them from being outed as a basket case.
    And really DB that's all that matters.
    To get/keep this on track and not turn into a Manly thing I have a lot of respect for Toovey but it appears he does have player relationship issues so I would not want him up here.
    K2G - apparently Manly offered him another role but he has knocked it back. Personally if I was Toovs I'd be reeling from the fact that Manly want to add Cartwright to the coaching staff but want to replace him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Guys - Titanic made a typo, someone call the media?! This cannot be real life.

This day will go down in history on the forum.
    22/07/2015, Titanic's 6,043rd post. Never forget.
    Slow day in the office HS? Just testing and I am ecstatic that you were on the ball although one could argue that, just like in Scrabble, proper names don't count
    Last edited by Titanic; 22-07-15 at 01:12 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

Manly have said they have other plans for Toovey.. They are going to give him an administration job which will lead to him becoming CEO.. Its the only reason why he hasnt really kicked up too much of a stink about it

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    Manly have said they have other plans for Toovey.. They are going to give him an administration job which will lead to him becoming CEO.. Its the only reason why he hasnt really kicked up too much of a stink about it
    Kent said in the Tele today that Toovey has knocked back another role that Manly offered him. I would be staggered if he ever becomes the CEO. I thought Fulton was lining him up for the Aussie coaching job.

Slow day in the office HS? Just testing and I am ecstatic that you were on the ball although one could argue that, just like in Scrabble, proper names don't count
    I need a hobby

Has taylor actually signed or is it all just rumours?

I want Parcell here, looks the goods.