Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Lol, way to express your sexual preference in a match topic thread!

We win a game after being down 6pts at the 80min mark with our team lineup and bench rotation in disarray from injuries in the most crucial position - The first comment you make is how we need to make positional changes!

Where most other teams would have given up after being 6pts down, 20 secs to go, conceded possession and missing their best play makers - The Titans manned up, played out the finals seconds and beyond with 100% commitment, capitalized on mistakes and came up with a much needed victory. - Then the first thing you do is b!tch about about their performance :boo:
    cool story bro too bad noone agrees with you and you didnt read all the comments otherwise you would have seen i gave courage props to the titans, maybe you should redirect these to yourself dumb dumb go to sherdog.com forums and have fun

Just watched the match for a 2nd time & for those who thought we played poor are kidding themselves , if not for Vidot & Ferguson we would won by 20....

After losing Presto we looked pretty average but Bird was brilliant for 82 minutes, we had things tonight we haven't had this season & the 2 that stood out were
    1.Short kicking game
    2.Long kicking game
    Not all of them were 100% but they all seemed to have purpose & all of them had to be played at ..

Ben Ridge is Now not next year,

Esi was so much better this week & his defence was very solid barring injury he'll own a centre spot

Ryan James is getting tougher every week, we don't need to chase another front rower we already have probably the games Hottest property in "our House"

Boofa Laffranchi back to his best, 82 min, 51 tackles, 97mtrs

Minni makes huge metres , 145mtrs

Zillman we don't really know how good he is yet

Luke Bailey, what can be said, The Rock, 30 tackles, 19 runs for 173 mtrs

Next week Friendy in Brown out but i also think Taga & Meyers may struggle to make the squad considering Harro should be back & The Prince will be back & as much as some would like to see ,he won't be running out for Ipswich or Burleigh
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    cool story bro too bad noone agrees with you and you didnt read all the comments otherwise you would have seen i gave courage props to the titans, maybe you should redirect these to yourself dumb dumb go to sherdog.com forums and have fun
    90% of your post are unreadable, if you care enough about who's opinion is agreed with the most then start a poll.

Dumb dumb? Really? Ouch
    Last edited by Ryan; 03-04-11 at 01:13 AM.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    90% of your post are unreadable, if you're care enough about who's opinion is agreed with the most then start a poll.

Dumb dumb? Really? Ouch
    you can start a poll if you want you have no evidence to back up whatever point you ever make so you always concede defeat to me, you're an amusing character though ill give you that

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Just watched the match for a 2nd time & for those who thought we played poor are kidding themselves , if not for Vidot & Ferguson we would won by 20....

After losing Presto we looked pretty average but Bird was brilliant for 82 minutes, we had things tonight we haven't had this season & the 2 that stood out were
    1.Short kicking game
    2.Long kicking game
    Not all of them were 100% but they all seemed to have purpose & all of them had to be played at ..

Esi was so much better this week & his defence was very solid barring injury he'll own a centre spot

Ryan James is getting tougher every week, we don't need to chase another front rower we already have probably the games Hottest property in "our House"

Next week Friendy in Brown out but i also think Taga & Meyers may struggle to make the squad considering Harro should be back & The Prince will be back & as much as some would like to see ,he won't be running out for Ipswich or Burleigh
    Spot on.

Ridge was technique perfect in alot of his tackles today.

delete whats going on with me posts grrr

What were the penalties against James for? The Raiders were piggy-backed down field and there didn't seem to be any reason for it.

I can't agree with the sentiment surrounding any of our wingers. There is a reason for the last 3 seasons that other teams kick to Mead and it's because he offers the least impact when running the ball back and has less sure hands than Zillman and Gordon. He gets smashed far more than Gordon. I think his tackling fine and we could use his speed more from centre. Tomane is our best attacking weapon from the wing. He is great under the high ball in both attack and defense and he is a tackle breaker. If he's back there you can guarantee other teams won't kick to him. Michaels is a good solid player at either wing or centre but could do with more work under the high ball.

The negative about Tomane (and has been said before about Michaels) is that he is a turnstile in defence. Most centres and wingers are turnstiles when there is a problem inside them. For all Birds brilliance yesterday his defence at times was awful and he left Tonga out to dry. Prince doesn't make any of their jobs easier either. We've plugged the defence with Thompson who is doing masses of work out there, but this is symptomatic of issues coming from the inside.

It's great we got the W but let's not kid ourselves, we need to improve in a lot of areas. Our team knows how to get down the park and can defend in the main, but it's what happens when we are either attacking or defending in the red zone that counts. Our last tackle plays were better without Prince - go figure - but I agree with the people on here who don't rate Mead as highly as most but who rate Tomane as a must have. There is a place for Mead but it is not on the wing ahead of Tomane.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    What were the penalties against James for? The Raiders were piggy-backed down field and there didn't seem to be any reason for it.

I can't agree with the sentiment surrounding any of our wingers. There is a reason for the last 3 seasons that other teams kick to Mead and it's because he offers the least impact when running the ball back and has less sure hands than Zillman and Gordon. He gets smashed far more than Gordon. I think his tackling fine and we could use his speed more from centre. Tomane is our best attacking weapon from the wing. He is great under the high ball in both attack and defense and he is a tackle breaker. If he's back there you can guarantee other teams won't kick to him. Michaels is a good solid player at either wing or centre but could do with more work under the high ball.

The negative about Tomane (and has been said before about Michaels) is that he is a turnstile in defence. Most centres and wingers are turnstiles when there is a problem inside them. For all Birds brilliance yesterday his defence at times was awful and he left Tonga out to dry. Prince doesn't make any of their jobs easier either. We've plugged the defence with Thompson who is doing masses of work out there, but this is symptomatic of issues coming from the inside.

It's great we got the W but let's not kid ourselves, we need to improve in a lot of areas. Our team knows how to get down the park and can defend in the main, but it's what happens when we are either attacking or defending in the red zone that counts. Our last tackle plays were better without Prince - go figure - but I agree with the people on here who don't rate Mead as highly as most but who rate Tomane as a must have. There is a place for Mead but it is not on the wing ahead of Tomane.
    I think James is getting a target on his back for his agro but i was lost as to why he was penalised too

I'm not 100% sold on Mead & i wouldn't mind Tomane getting a start soon..
    #itaintweaktospeak

Really gutsy win by your boys last night. To be so close to Canberra without your usual hooker, Prince, Harrison and then to have Preston injured was unbelievable in the first place. But to then come back the way they did, you can all be justifiably proud of their courage and commitment. On the basis of that more wins on the way, as long as you can keep troops on the field. Well done tits

I think James is getting a target on his back for his agro but i was lost as to why he was penalised too

I'm not 100% sold on Mead & i wouldn't mind Tomane getting a start soon..
    Sorry Pete, I can't agree with giving Tomane a run. His defence is non existant. Clinton is a much better defender

Ohh yeah and before I forget... I gave it to the Roosters last week for not running through the honour guard. Its the Titans turn this week. Luke Bailey took the guys off to the right around the back of the kids. I know it was a Canberra home game but come on really boys. You can't run through the waiting kids and give them a high 5. If you watch the replay of the start of the game, watch the look on the kids faces.

I said it last week and I will say it again this week. It poor form and don't think that because its the Titans, I won't speak up about it. I think the NRL should enforce rules on player ettiquite where children are involved with honour guards.

Didn't watch the game, but according to the likes of Sterlo and company the Titans were the better side. Considering how many players you had out, why all the criticism?

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers View Post
    Didn't watch the game, but according to the likes of Sterlo and company the Titans were the better side. Considering how many players you had out, why all the criticism?
    It's all they know.
    They remind me of sick people vomiting. Once they start they can't stop, and the vile just keeps coming. Even when there is nothing left to spew, they still sit on here dry-reaching......

The Titans didn't play a perfect game, and as always there is room for improvement. But the ticker and resolve they showed would make any genuine supporter proud to show his colors.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

1.Short kicking game
    2.Long kicking game

What PETE said, my thoughts exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers View Post
    Good point. Yes we all have thoughts about who should play where and who is and who isn't playing well but we won, let enjoy the victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post

Disagree, Mead is a far better winger than Tomane. He is cumbersome on the turn and slow bringing it back, hew wouldnt make 3/4 the metres that Mead or Michaels makes in that position and Im willing to be my life on it. Id rather have Mead at centre cause he will do more linebreaks and be a nightmare for the opposition.

Mead gets smashed far more than Gordon cause Kev is known as mr Surrender and that is common knowledge

There is a reason Tomane and Walker havnt got a run, there are better players ahead of them.