Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    That'll do me. Wallace kicking it out.
    But why was he even there? I’m lost, the team has no structure or leadership. Brennan won’t survive but I have no faith that the available alternatives are any better.

So Jacks has a rib cartilage injury which usually means a few weeks out. So I assume Taylor miraculously gets over his personal issues and just walks back in to the side. Is he playing QCup this weekend.

Ok, so I've tried to be positive for most of the season, but this is disgraceful. What an insipid performance. Pretty obvious they don't care and have no pride at all. Injuries aside, peachey and Taylor need to be playing or they need to leave. It's a circus.

Inactive User

Surely that Wallace kick is the last addition to the Meninga report on what a rudderless ship Brennan has made us

- - - Updated - - -

Blokes like Copley Boyd Jacks etc get injured and/or go off when they could go on when a team is dispirited and they don’t want to be there
    We all who have played contact sports know this

Brennan has done more damage to this club than ANY of our previous coaches. Just look at all the overpaid plodders he's brought here, and look at the players who were already here who have gone backwards. There has to be an announcement next week or else I'm ****ing done.

In attack we have offered nothing at all.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Brennan has done more damage to this club than ANY of our previous coaches. Just look at all the overpaid plodders he's brought here, and look at the players who were already here who have gone backwards. There has to be an announcement next week or else I'm ****ing done.
    Never give up as a supporter brother
    We need to keep fronting up

Sorry to disagree but this isn't just the coach. We now have a group of players that are playing for nothing. Secure in their contracts, no finals this year. Coach is getting all the focus of the blame and yet there isn't a player in tonights game that I would consider NRL worthy. Absolute disgrace. If all the meeting on the Monday is Brennan is sacked then I'm right in my assessment that Mal was the wrong person to do the report. I can't name one person on or off the field that deserves to draw a wage from this club. Love for this club has now officially turned into indifference and I am fast turning it into hatred. I don't think we have anyone in this club that can honestly say they know how to properly run a footy club. Absolutely over this bull**** every week.

Peats bull**** article during the week regarding senior players standing up. Sorry mate, you should hang your head in shame. Wallace, laughing stock, Boyd even worse, didn't Ricky mock us for paying $600k for him when it was talked about him coming here?

Anyway, I am now no longer a supporter of the Titans. I am finally done with it.

First Grader

I don’t recall we have played a year as badly as this year and we have had shockers of years.

I agree that Brennan with his recruitment and lack of NRL coaching ability has put the club in a perilous situation which will take some years to get out of if the club lasts that long

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Sorry to disagree but this isn't just the coach. We now have a group of players that are playing for nothing. Secure in their contracts, no finals this year. Coach is getting all the focus of the blame and yet there isn't a player in tonights game that I would consider NRL worthy. Absolute disgrace. If all the meeting on the Monday is Brennan is sacked then I'm right in my assessment that Mal was the wrong person to do the report. I can't name one person on or off the field that deserves to draw a wage from this club. Love for this club has now officially turned into indifference and I am fast turning it into hatred. I don't think we have anyone in this club that can honestly say they know how to properly run a footy club. Absolutely over this bull**** every week.

Peats bull**** article during the week regarding senior players standing up. Sorry mate, you should hang your head in shame. Wallace, laughing stock, Boyd even worse, didn't Ricky mock us for paying $600k for him when it was talked about him coming here?

Anyway, I am now no longer a supporter of the Titans. I am finally done with it.
    I'm convinced it all starts at the top. Owners, management, coach, etc. I said something similar in the owners thread, but why should everybody be copping the blame except Frizelle and Kelly? It's all happened under their watch as well. Questions need to be answered, not only from players and coaches but management too.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 12-07-19 at 07:01 PM.

JB and gotitans, agree 100% that this is more than coaching. The owners appointed the coach so the blame must start there. Their failure to deal with the Henry/Hayne situation has resulted in our current situation. I am so disappointed in the owners as I was 100% in their corner but they are losing me fast.

That was literally a " oh well I get paid", effort. Seriously hurting as a fan right now.

Inactive User

Coaches come and go
    Players come and go
    Administrators come and go
    Sometimes even owners

But Fans Stick Fat.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    JB and gotitans, agree 100% that this is more than coaching. The owners appointed the coach so the blame must start there. Their failure to deal with the Henry/Hayne situation has resulted in our current situation. I am so disappointed in the owners as I was 100% in their corner but they are losing me fast.
    Ok mate lets do this.
    Who on this forum put your hand up for Brennan?
    Don’t be sooks be counted….this won’t be pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Ok mate lets do this.
    Who on this forum put your hand up for Brennan?
    Don’t be sooks be counted….this won’t be pretty.
    Not me, nor was I happy with most of his signings. Go look through my post history if you don't believe me. I was always very sceptical.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 12-07-19 at 07:19 PM.