Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Lmao
    I'm not laughing, I'm pissed off. So much hope, so much expectation, and this is what we have to show for it. This club is clueless, they try to run the club like a business and nothing more, they're clueless when it comes to the footy side of things. It's why we signed Taylor to 5-years, re-signed Fogarty, signed Shannon Boyd, Cartwright (who's even been better at Parra), Peachey, how many more? Whoever is in charge of our scout and recruitment system have absolutely NFI what they're doing.

Rep Player

Meh to me it’s clear what we lack. On top of the obvious 6,7,9 a strike right side backline and some forwards leaders. We have no leaders, no direction, KP can talk as animated as he wants he doesn’t lead by example. **** give the peach a run at half next week if Foges is out

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Meh to me it’s clear what we lack. On top of the obvious 6,7,9 a strike right side backline and some forwards leaders. We have no leaders, no direction, KP can talk as animated as he wants he doesn’t lead by example. **** give the peach a run at half next week if Foges is out
    And you can thank recruitment for that for clogging the cap every year with overpaid backrowers. We are paying Fifita $1.2 mill to sit on the bench, a bloke who's had a full week to rest up without playing origin. It says it all I think. I would rather give that sort of money to someone in the spine or at least distribute it better to players in the spine. We should have moved hell and earth to get ANY decent hooker here - especially B Smith - but we signed Liu, want to sign Finucane and some other bloke whose name escapes me.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 16-07-21 at 06:32 PM.

Rep Player

It’s not the reason we lost by my god the reffing has been disgraceful tonight

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Nah it will probably be Tanah and Taylor but I want to see Sexton get a run

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    I'm not laughing, I'm pissed off. So much hope, so much expectation, and this is what we have to show for it. This club is clueless, they try to run the club like a business and nothing more, they're clueless when it comes to the footy side of things. It's why we signed Taylor to 5-years, re-signed Fogarty, signed Shannon Boyd, Cartwright (who's even been better at Parra), Peachey, how many more? Whoever is in charge of our scout and recruitment system have absolutely NFI what they're doing.
    If you weren't busy enough wallowing around in your own soiled nappies mate you'd find that Boyd and Carty are no longer on this squad and that Taylor and likely Peachey will follow them.

QLD Cup

Let’s see Fogarty make that pass.

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    If you weren't busy enough wallowing around in your own soiled nappies mate you'd find that Boyd and Carty are no longer on this squad and that Taylor and likely Peachey will follow them.
    I have you on ignore but I clicked to show post...wasn't disappointed. Massive apologist for this club.

And what did we do? Made the same mistake. Signed a 21-year-old second rower to a $1.2 mill contract. He can score tries but does f*ck all else when the team needs a lift. You think that's good management of a salary cap? I think it's repeating the same mistakes of the past.

Rep Player

That was a bullet from Taylor. If only he could get it together for 80

- - - Updated - - -

Then he attempts a tackle like that…

Fifita! Worth every penny.

Why are Titans fans so passive? Why do many of you just accept this nonsense? Doesn't it hurt that we've just missed the finals for yet another year?

I have you on ignore but I clicked to show post...wasn't disappointed. Massive apologist for this club.

And what did we do? Made the same mistake. Signed a 21-year-old second rower to a $1.2 mill contract. He can score tries but does f*ck all else when the team needs a lift. You think that's good management of a salary cap? I think it's repeating the same mistakes of the past.
    hahahahahaha holy ****

I've followed this team for likely longer than you have, this club has earned its criticisms from me over the years, I 'apologise' for them right now because I think blokes like you spewing out these sorts of bull**** takes right now are not only so far off the mark but not helping at all.
    Last edited by NZTITAN; 16-07-21 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    hahahahahaha holy ****
    So apart from scoring tries, what does Fifita show that makes him worth $1.2 million? Did you know that Papali'i is on less than half of that?

Anyway, that'll do me for the game threads this year. Our season was on the line tonight and we put in a performance like that. If you're happy about missing another finals series then good for you, I know I'm not and I've had a completely gutful of the mediocrity at this club.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 16-07-21 at 06:44 PM.

So apart from scoring tries, what does Fifita show that makes him worth $1.2 million? Did you know that Papali'i is on less than half of that?
    David Fifita isn't even in the top 10 of this teams problems right now, not even top 20. That's what I think, and I also think it's hilarious that all you think he does is score tries as if he's just a catch-and-fall-over-the-line back-rower.

Man Herbs has had a shocker

Rep Player

Meh I’m pissed but we were clearly over hyped this year. Everyone has regressed. No one who got a shiny new contract last year has really done anything and some are taking the piss. It’s clear where we need to change but we’ve been happy to sit on our hands so next year is looking rough. Will just have to see if the fans and sponsors want to stick around long enough for whatever long game we are apparently playing to work