Page 118 of 176 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2626

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    John Cena?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsrQ...aphysicaljesus

Inactive User

Fogarty, Turner, Boyd, Sexton, Weaver, Campbell, Kini and Brimson is more than enough in terms of the 1,6 and 7 positions.

Am open to keeping Peachey on unders as 9/13 player but if the club is getting The Cheese than forget it. See ya Peach.

In terms of Taylor it’s well done on getting us to make you a multi millionaire and goodbye
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 08-07-21 at 10:48 AM.

I've read that a few times and don't see anything that suggests the idea is anything more than manager or journo talk.

Peachey at 6 is a no from me. He's been effective when we're in good-ball through the middle. I don't think that necessarily translates to being a good playmaker on an edge for 80 minutes.

I was watching some footage recently of Paul Turner on debut at 5/8 and I'm really excited to get him on board...his footwork is going to cause teams some absolute nightmares under these new rules. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up the frontunner for the #6 next year (assuming we don't re-sign Ash and assuming we don't go to market, and AJ stays at #1..).
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 08-07-21 at 02:56 PM.

First Grader

Article in DT for what it is worth

"He has been dubbed a 29-year warhorse but new NSW starting forward Dale Finucane has suddenly become the most sought-after player on the NRL open market.

On the day Finucane was drafted into the Blues pack, The Daily Telegraph can reveal eight NRL clubs are chasing the off-contract Storm champion.

And manager, Andrew Purcell, claimed his client was “99 per cent” certain to leave the Storm after this season, despite coach Craig Bellamy saying just last week he would “hate to lose” Finucane.

North Queensland Cowboys, Wests Tigers, Newcastle Knights, Cronulla Sharks, Gold Coast Titans,Brisbane Broncos, St George Illawarra Dragons and Melbourne are all interested in the middle forward."

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    I was watching some footage recently of Paul Turner on debut at 5/8 and I'm really excited to get him on board...his footwork is going to cause teams some absolute nightmares under these new rules. Would be surprised if he ends up the frontunner for the #6 next year (assuming we don't re-sign Ash and assuming we don't go to market, and AJ stays at #1..).
    Interesting call. If that happens, I read it here first.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

We've got a bit of time still to formulate the plan as to how JC fits in..

Club option in 2023. I assume he will be upgraded before that but it's good to know the club has the security.

This is taken from the NRL.com register of club rosters (which you'd really hope is correct): https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/01/23/...clubs2/#titans
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 08-07-21 at 04:48 PM.

Going by that Isaac Liu has a 3 year contract set in stone. The hope that it was a 2 + 1 CO is dashed.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Going by that Isaac Liu has a 3 year contract set in stone. The hope that it was a 2 + 1 CO is dashed.
    He’ll be fine. With his minimal injury history you can probably knock a couple years off his effective age.

Inactive User

So we were told Arrow had to go to Sydney for his partner to further her career..
    Good to see he’s now blown that if you will pardon the expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    So we were told Arrow had to go to Sydney for his partner to further her career..
    Good to see he’s now blown that if you will pardon the expression.
    I thought that ended a while ago anyway. All it shows me is our 'no ******** policy' is working wonders.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPremiership View Post
    I thought that ended a while ago anyway. All it shows me is our 'no ******** policy' is working wonders.
    He is currently living with his model partner in Sydney. I would suggest that living arrangements will be changed by tonight

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    He is currently living with his model partner in Sydney. I would suggest that living arrangements will be changed by tonight
    Yeah so as I was saying he using her as an excuse was BS. He’s just selfish and glory hunting.
    Glad he’s been exposed.

Rep Player

My understanding is that he did move down there with her and they were living together but broke up a while ago.

Big loss for QLD even more of a worry is if Mo gets promoted to the middle that's a lot of extra minutes.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Big loss for QLD even more of a worry is if Mo gets promoted to the middle that's a lot of extra minutes.
    I’m thinking Tino might be the one asked to take his 2nd row starting position