Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Just sitting at home watching the Sharkies score 5 tries in the first half against the Raiders. It's as good as watching the Titans try 4 hitups for the same hole on the Broncos tryline the other night

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Just sitting at home watching the Sharkies score 5 tries in the first half against the Raiders. It's as good as watching the Titans try 4 hitups for the same hole on the Broncos tryline the other night
    Make you wonder what the Titans record would be if Carney had come to the Titans. I suspect that he would surcome to the same sloppiness that continues to dog our performances.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Make you wonder what the Titans record would be if Carney had come to the Titans. I suspect that he would surcome to the same sloppiness that continues to dog our performances.
    The Sharks are doing it so so very easy. There is no panic, they are very organised and it is helping their execution to get repeat sets.

Still no Premierships for the Mighty Sharks though

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    The Sharks are doing it so so very easy. There is no panic, they are very organised and it is helping their execution to get repeat sets.

Still no Premierships for the Mighty Sharks though
    No but at least they will be in the hunt this year while while we will be talking about 2013 & who our new coach will be
    #itaintweaktospeak

When we talk of wasted players and bad coaching, let's not forget capewell.

He got the short end of the stick in my opinion.

He was aus schoolboys hooker, and we screwed around with him at fullback one week , five eighth the next. Then we just forgot about him.

And watching the q cup match, the guy I would sign is...Paul Green 😉

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    No but at least they will be in the hunt this year while while we will be talking about 2013 & who our new coach will be
    You keep bringing that up. Inside info? You're getting my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    You keep bringing that up. Inside info? You're getting my hopes up.
    New owners will be bringing new Staff
    #itaintweaktospeak

I am having trouble watching other games because it just steams me to see lesser quality players/our rejects going well and playing to a pattern ... then facing another week of mind-numbing speculation and then the inevitable disappointment at our own ineptitude.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I am having trouble watching other games because it just steams me to see lesser quality players/our rejects going well and playing to a pattern ... then facing another week of mind-numbing speculation and then the inevitable disappointment at our own ineptitude.
    Yes indeed, it is a vicious weekly cycle for us. I dunno whether to laugh or cry at times..

at 31-0, i was cursing parra for playing tigers into form for our game versus them this week.

then at 31-30,i changed my mind. the tigers will hopefully be navel gazing all week wondering how they let in 30 points in 14 minutes.

Thanks parra.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    No more mind numbing speculation from me. 2012 has gone the same way as 2011 so until there is some legitimate change - and I don't mean the sort of change that should see Henderson sent packing straight away - I mean LEGITIMATE CHANGE, I will be a Titans fan as interested in my SuperCoach team as I am the team I pay a small fortune to be a member of.

I am a fan and always will be but it is getting harder to go to games , we have the tigers this weekend but im not sure if i will go or not, sick of watching the same plays week in week out and it is boring, if we played with a bit of flair and we lost it would be better to watch.
    In general this wrestling in the ruck is utter bull**** and the refs are doing nothing, 5 seconds max i think any more penalty, the game is getting dragged down.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    I am a fan and always will be but it is getting harder to go to games , we have the tigers this weekend but im not sure if i will go or not, sick of watching the same plays week in week out and it is boring, if we played with a bit of flair and we lost it would be better to watch.
    In general this wrestling in the ruck is utter bull**** and the refs are doing nothing, 5 seconds max i think any more penalty, the game is getting dragged down.
    The game in general is in great shape. I love watching the Rabbits, Cowboys, Broncos, Sharks, Raiders, Storm, Warriors any day of the week.

Don't let Cartwright's pathetic vision of the game drag you down.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    The game in general is in great shape. I love watching the Rabbits, Cowboys, Broncos, Sharks, Raiders, Storm, Warriors any day of the week.

Don't let Cartwright's pathetic vision of the game drag you down.
    Good point but I'd swap Broncos for Tigers.
    Mat Gillett is exciting to watch but the Broncos in general are pretty basic...just big and strong...can't be stopped up the middle with a bomb at the end of the set...boring for me but not for Bronco fans!