Page 38 of 217 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Bill View Post
    Never forget Round 19 2019; 34-12. Forever in our shadow.
    You can only compare the performances of the Titans and Broncos from the time we entered the competition. In that time the Broncos have won as many comps as the Titans.
    With the resources and population you guys have, the successes that the Broncos have had over the last 10 years have been pitiful. 58-0. That's a record you won't lose for a while.

Inactive User

Whenever bad news comes there are the same couple of trolls that come in here.
    I can’t be bothered anymore with these losers.
    Going to another teams forum, Facebook page, twitter account etc to be a dick fully shows up the person quite adequately.

Anyway regardless of Judas Arrow Xmas Gift to our kids and our club and community we regroup and fight on.

I want to wish you all the best for today (even those I annoy) in the Beautiful City and wish you a calm and peaceful one.

My wife works in the emergency services and for people like her who are Police, Ambos or work in the Emergency Dept at Public Hospitals this day is the worst day of the year. So take it easy, being a Gold Coaster is always the best. We win even when we get a spoon by being cool GC/Tweed people.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 25-12-19 at 08:07 AM.

Rep Player

Yeah don’t feed the troll guys lol

Merry Christmas all. Hope everyone can forget about Jai and enjoy the holiday with family.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Whenever bad news comes there are the same couple of trolls that come in here.
    I can’t be bothered anymore with these losers.
    Going to another teams forum, Facebook page, twitter account etc to be a dick fully shows up the person quite adequately.

Anyway regardless of Judas Arrow Xmas Gift to our kids and our club and community we regroup and fight on.

I want to wish you all the best for today (even those I annoy) in the Beautiful City and wish you a calm and peaceful one.

My wife works in the emergency services and for people like her who are Police, Ambos or work in the Emergency Dept at Public Hospitals this day is the worst day of the year. So take it easy, being a Gold Coaster is always the best. We win even when we get a spoon by being cool GC/Tweed people.
    Totally agree. It must be the.most positive post that I have read from you. I hope your wife has a boring day if she is working.

First Grader

Arrow wanting out for next year now. What a pathetic character

Good new a dead weight has been moved on can’t say who but will find out in next few days big money contracted person as well

Hope we don't let arrow go early unless we get a decent player in return

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny86 View Post
    Good new a dead weight has been moved on can’t say who but will find out in next few days big money contracted person as well
    We are losing some dead weight? Can we guess? S Boyd or Latu?? Give us a hint

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    We are losing some dead weight? Can we guess? S Boyd or Latu?? Give us a hint
    I’d prefer Latu if I could pick one. Boyd at a minimum offers value as an interchange front rower.

Depending on who you consider dead weight, wonder if it could be Peachey or even Taylor
    Last edited by Dobes; 25-12-19 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Depending on who you consider dead weight, wonder if it could be Peachey
    There’s quiet a few on the list so no idea.. only one I can think of is S Boyd who has had rumors about Super League teams chasing him

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Arrow wanting out for next year now. What a pathetic character
    I'd be happy to let him go now tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny86 View Post
    Some good news on Xmas. Hope everyone had a nice day..

Bloody keen to see who this dead weight we’ve moved on is, Boyd seems like the likeliest as he has been linked to Leeds.

Also I see Arrow wants an immediate release. Wouldn’t be surprised if we agree to that only if Storm give the green light for us to get Tino a year early.

Did we end up increasing our offer to Arrow. We were sitting on $1.8 over 3 years. If he was offered $3.2 over 4 then i’m not holding a grudge anymore. Especially if we offered a kid $2 million over 3.

Bells are tolling on Meningas worth once again.