Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by matti View Post
    did princey hurt his back helping carty unzip his pants again?
    It's probably ****ed from carrying the weight of the team for the last 5yrs .....
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by matti View Post
    did princey hurt his back helping carty unzip his pants again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    It's probably ****ed from carrying the weight of the team for the last 5yrs .....
    Touche.

I was bagging Prince a month or two ago but in the past few weeks he has been a standout....We missed him big time today. We had absolutely no leadership out there at all and I have no doubt we would have won had he been there.

love ya Prince. I knew you would bounce back. Haters gonna hate
    Prince and Sezer in the halves.

Tigers game and now the Shark's game. If we had Prince, we would have won both of those games.

It is scary to think he makes that much difference , he has only a few good more years in him so i hope he is teaching Sezer and who ever else the ropes.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    I also think your totally unfair to KG... Look at the stats, he is not as fast as he was, but he is our safest option by far, and playing outside Idris at 135kg is going to test anyone.
    Never bagged his contribution and fully recognise that he is solid out there on the left but I feel he is the slowest I've ever seen him and maybe the slowest wing in the comp.

We would have won today if we'd had Prince but I also think we would have won today if we didn't have Zillman and had Rankin instead.

Let's hope that the Zillman experiment is now put to rest and we can get about finding a long term solution. Kelly going to Parra is a pity although I seem to remember he came from there originally.
    Last edited by Titanic; 10-06-12 at 08:44 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Never bagged his contribution and fully recognise that he is solid out there on the left but I feel he is the slowest I've ever seen him and maybe the slowest wing in the comp.
    Kev still has some gas once in stride, its his off the mark pace that hasnt recovered yet which makes all difference.

Like others stated it was good to see Dowling play solid/safe today and word is Mead is going to get a chance to play fullback as soon as Idris, Prince, Sezer and Srama all get a go back there
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Really hard to watch us out there with the lack of leadership and organisation. Sezer tried his best, great to see James back. Solid debut for Downling. Srama the standout. Loved the sneaky try from dummy half. We need more of that, keep em guessing.

Just hard to lose Prince, Bird, Bailey, Myles, Harrison...
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Prince was a huge loss. My heart sank to see Zillman at 7. He should be centre or fullback or forget it.

Douglas was amazing and I was happy to see James get a solid run under his belt.

I guess Rankin must be further down the meal line these days. We could have used him out there, keep Zillman at 1,
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

No Zillman in the halves please. I beg of you Carty. Should have been Rankin at halfback instead. Dowling plays 5/8 so why did he shift to fullback? :S
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    No Zillman in the halves please. I beg of you Carty. Should have been Rankin at halfback instead. Dowling plays 5/8 so why did he shift to fullback? :S
    Agreed. Dowling looked more comfortable in FG than Zillman does at the moment, sadly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    Dowling can play anywhere in the Backline as well as lock / backrow, but has spent most time at fullback with Burleigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Agreed. Dowling looked more comfortable in FG than Zillman does at the moment, sadly enough.
    Mate your name is very original. LOL
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Dowling looks a good prospect for us off the bench for the rest of the season, He looks more assured than Rankin and provides better utility value too
    Last edited by Supergoose; 11-06-12 at 01:09 PM. Reason: typo

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

I think he went alright but I agree the bench looks like more his go. We seem to have a lot of that sort of player though ... jacks of all trades but masters of none in particular.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.