Page 49 of 143 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 99 ... LastLast

Souths just made a statement saying the Reynolds rumours are completely false and without substance. Only time will tell if this is a coverup and whether any of this is true. Reynolds also said he did not ask for a release and is looking forward to playing with the Rabbits next year.
    Last edited by Titan4Life; 11-12-15 at 05:36 PM.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

The South Sydney Rabbitohs can confirm that media reports claiming that Adam Reynolds has requested a release from the Club are entirely false and without any foundation whatsoever.

Rabbitohs CEO John Lee said: “Adam is enjoying an excellent pre-season and will proudly wear the Rabbitohs jersey in 2016 and beyond.

“Adam is a proud Rabbitoh, a local junior, and is a role model in our community.”

Reynolds said that he is looking forward to next season.

“I have not asked for a release,” said Reynolds.

“I’m training hard and can’t wait to get onto the field with the Rabbitohs in 2016.”

The Rabbitohs will be making no further comment.'

Adams quotes sound a bit scripted if you ask me.
    I'm A Titan #thruNthru

Every thing seems overly specific and Badel usually isn't too far off the mark, i recon its a coverup to keep souths fans under raps

does anyone know what time tonight the jerseys are unveiled. hopefully they'll release them over the internet tonight

Hoping it is just a coverup but Reynolds actually saying himself just makes me a little doubtful. You never know though. Badel is the only one saying he requested a release so either he is wrong or he is the only one telling the truth. Guess we will see..

Not sure what time Barrels. I'd say just keep your eyes peeled.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

I'd believe Badel anyday. Usually when's clubs/players make statements about these things the opposite ends up happening.

I think the jersey will be revealed in the preview to the film. So when the film is about to start it'll have a dramatic clip of some players wearing the jerseys... I'm guessing btw I have absolutely no clue

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    I'd believe Badel anyday. Usually when's clubs/players make statements about these things the opposite ends up happening.

I think the jersey will be revealed in the preview to the film. So when the film is about to start it'll have a dramatic clip of some players wearing the jerseys... I'm guessing btw I have absolutely no clue
    Lol what film is this

White Xmas?

First Grader

James Roberts said he wanted to stay at the Titans and look what happened. I would take Reynolds comments with some scepticism.

Rep Player

Are we so soon to forget "DCE is committed to the Gold Coast Titans". Have heard this all before there is something more to this (I hope so anyway)

Was disappointed and disillusioned like everyone else with Roberts news. Am happy with McQueen news today. Then come home, crack open a beer and find our 2010 QF is on fox, and suddenly remember how much i love this team and how much it still matters to me. Helps that some of my favourite titans like Bailey, Harrison, Laffranchi and Rogers are playing. Zillman was even having a blinder.

Now if only Copley shakes free from the Broncos i would be content.

Not sure if someone has posted this but Tim Lafai is off to the dragons...

We still need of a centre!

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    Not sure if someone has posted this but Tim Lafai is off to the dragons...

We still need of a centre!
    Yep it's been mentioned here. I reckon we need two centres not one. So, as things stand as of now, this week we lost Roberts and gained Mcqueen so i think we are behind where we started the week. Hopefully next week we will gain players and not lose any.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Yep it's been mentioned here. I reckon we need two centres not one. So, as things stand as of now, this week we lost Roberts and gained Mcqueen so i think we are behind where we started the week. Hopefully next week we will gain players and not lose any.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    White Xmas?
    White xmas is the theme night for movie world. They dump a heap of fake snow and have some of the rides open it's quite nice. They do the same for halloween but less snow, more chainsaws and zombies.

So I guess the Reynolds rumour is bs after all?