Default Christmas and New Year 2018. Lunar New Year 2019

Hope everyone is looking forward to a fantastic break and celebration with friends and family. What are your plans?

I'll be spending 10 days in Brisbane, then back to Hong Kong through Taiwan.

Hope everyone is ok with all the wild weather and fires I've been reading about.

Probably more pumped for a NRL season in years. Feels like a reboot (Which takes time in sport) with lots of freshness.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Merry Christmas Diehard to you and your family as well Mate.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone else as well. Hope you all have a happy and safe time.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Merry Christmas everyone, bring on the 2019 season

Merry Christmas everyone from Scottish Highlands
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone from Scottish Highlands
    You get around mate!

I'm back in HK after a couple weeks in Brisbane. Lovely weather.

Went through Taiwan on the way home. Really liked it. But damn we were so tired. Only got back yesterday.

Had Christmas with parents and lunch at my brother's with his family. On his big back deck overlooking heaps of trees. Perfect.

Never enough time to see friends and do things. It's hard living overseas or interstate.

I got a few days off still left and plan to enjoy them. Starting by checking in with my Titans friends! For the first time I decided not to take my laptop overseas, so that is why I went quiet. But you can never shut me up.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Flew back to China for a couple of weeks work then to London, fast train to Edinburgh, hire car to Chesthill Estate (Google it) for Xmas with 15 of our family who flew in from all over the world, then drove on for holiday and meetings: Inverness, Stirling back to Edinburgh on to Bradford, Criccieth (New Year's), Swansea, Bristol, Warwick, Oxford and now London. Fly back to China tonight. Without internet for a lot of it because of the remoteness in places ... strangely have had blue skies the whole way, but really cold.

One great thing about living in HK is that CNY/Lunar New Year holidays are on the way. Two weeks away, we get two weeks off.

It'll be the year of the pig. I'll have to do the family circuit of dinners and catch ups though. Might be able to get some lucky money, might have to pay some out... Not sure.

Haha ... back in Oz after a couple of weeks in China working on the way back will have a house full of friends heading this way for Chinese New Year and a hotel or two too ... pilot group of 30 Chinese which will include a Titans facilities tour and a home game on their itinerary will coincide with the Broncos bash-up in July

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Haha ... back in Oz after a couple of weeks in China working on the way back will have a house full of friends heading this way for Chinese New Year and a hotel or two too ... pilot group of 30 Chinese which will include a Titans facilities tour and a home game on their itinerary will coincide with the Broncos bash-up in July
    When do we start China RL?