Page 406 of 940 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 416 456 506 906 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 14089

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Great to see Toby Sexton and Ioane Seuili lining up for the Titans in an 11 a side match against the Broncos prior to the NRL match.
    Sounded like these guys did well. Pitty no ISC to watch them play.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Immortal

Both good mate, Both will push for NRL debuts in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Sounded like these guys did well. Pitty no ISC to watch them play.

Immortal

Great to see Titans linked Nicholas Torrens back in training with his Clarence Coast Magpies side in preparation for the start of the Group One U16.5 competition in a couple of weeks.

Inactive User

Both good mate, Both will push for NRL debuts in 2021.
    You don’t think Seulli could push for a debut this year?
    I have him ahead of Peachey in my pecking order of Centres (even though he plays 2nd Row in QCUP)

Immortal

Titans linked Tyrelle Waters is also back in training with the Clarence Coast Magpies U14 side for the upcoming commencement of the Group One junior rugby league competition.

Immortal

I agree that he is close to ready mate and if the Queensland Cup had continued I would be as certain as can be that Ioane Seuili would make his NRL debut late this season. Still think that there is a fair chance that he will make his debut late in the season and when he gets there I believe that Ioane Seuili will be there to stay.

His position is an interesting one as prior to the second half of 2019 he was a centre or winger and even a fullback at the U16 level for Souths Logan. FOr me he breaks into the NRL in the centres before moving into the second row reasonably quickly after that. Dare I say it Ioane Seuili would be ideal on the bench until he gets used to the NRL speed.

His attack is NRL ready either in the second row or centre now and his defense improved exponentially last season.

Impressively Ioane Seuili has played both on the left and right for Tweed Heads so he could be plugged into the NRL side on either side.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    You don’t think Seulli could push for a debut this year?
    I have him ahead of Peachey in my pecking order of Centres (even though he plays 2nd Row in QCUP)

I agree that he is close to ready mate and if the Queensland Cup had continued I would be as certain as can be that Ioane Seuili would make his NRL debut late this season. Still think that there is a fair chance that he will make his debut late in the season and when he gets there I believe that Ioane Seuili will be there to stay.

His position is an interesting one as prior to the second half of 2019 he was a centre or winger and even a fullback at the U16 level for Souths Logan. FOr me he breaks into the NRL in the centres before moving into the second row reasonably quickly after that. Dare I say it Ioane Seuili would be ideal on the bench until he gets used to the NRL speed.

His attack is NRL ready either in the second row or centre now and his defense improved exponentially last season.

Impressively Ioane Seuili has played both on the left and right for Tweed Heads so he could be plugged into the NRL side on either side.
    I would love for him to get a start.

Inactive User

I would love for him to get a start.
    He can get to the try line AND I’ve seen him combine well with Taylor numerous times to get to the try line too.

He can get to the try line AND I’ve seen him combine well with Taylor numerous times to get to the try line too.
    I only saw him at training early this year and he was in the rehab group for a bit then trained with the forwards.

Inactive User

I only saw him at training early this year and he was in the rehab group for a bit then trained with the forwards.
    Yeah looks like he’s been “labelled” now as a 2nd Rower then but I truly feel he could be a handy Centre.

Immortal

Agree mate, Ioane Seuili will certainly end up in the second row but certainly at the moment he can still play in the centres.

Yeah looks like he’s been “labelled” now as a 2nd Rower then but I truly feel he could be a handy Centre.
    Last edited by mdrew; 03-07-20 at 02:32 PM.

Immortal

The Clarence Coast Magpies junior rugby league sides are back in training for the upcoming Group One JRL season and a number of Titans linked young men from the Magpies have started training with their respective teams including AJ Hickling (U14), Reece Warburton (U15) and Jake Lenard (U16.5).

Immortal

The Covid 19 situation has had a huge impact across the board including in relation to schooling. Auckland youngster De'Ontae Perese headed over to the Gold Coast earlier this season to attend Keebra Park but is now back in Auckland and this afternoon will start at half back for the Otahuhu Leopards as they take on the Mt Albert Lions Blue side in Round One of the Auckland Rugby League U17/18 competition.

Immortal

De'Ontae Perese and his team mates won 52-4 and he kicked six goals in the win.

The Covid 19 situation has had a huge impact across the board including in relation to schooling. Auckland youngster De'Ontae Perese headed over to the Gold Coast earlier this season to attend Keebra Park but is now back in Auckland and this afternoon will start at half back for the Otahuhu Leopards as they take on the Mt Albert Lions Blue side in Round One of the Auckland Rugby League U17/18 competition.
    Last edited by mdrew; 05-07-20 at 03:29 PM.

Immortal

I am looking forward to seeing Titans linked David Torrens take on the Group One U14 competition with Clarence Coast Magpies that kicks off on 18 July.

The young man is a classy talented player.