Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default Round 2: PANTHERS vs TITANS

PANTHERS vs TITANS
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

When i fall asleep tonight i will dream of next weeks game against the penny panfers! In my dream our team would look like this..

1. Hoffman (Better than Zip)
    2. Mead
    3. Roberts
    4. Zillman / Tighe (If fit)
    5. Don (Who's Kevin Gordon?)
    6. Sezer
    7. Elgey (Youngblood)
    8. Douglas
    9. Moseley (Class)
    10.Pettybourne (Solid Up Front)
    11.James
    12.Robinson (Decent)
    13.Myles (ugh)
    --------------------------
    14.Paasi
    15.Ioane
    16.Hala/Burr (If Fit)
    17.Hazard (Killed it at Nines and Trial, give em a shot)
    -------------------------------
    18.Srama
    19.Morts

Also would love to see Leva Li get a shot at some stage in the season. Looks promising!

Won't happen, but team I'd love to see.

1. Mead
    2. Don
    3. Roberts
    4. Hoffman
    5. Li
    6. Elgey
    7. Sezer
    8. Douglas
    9. Moseley
    10. Petty
    11. James
    12. Taylor
    13. Myles

14. Robinson/Burr (I prefer Burr).
    15. Passi
    16. Ioane
    17. Mortimer

Need to get Hala in the side if he is fit. We need to be able to make more yards every run. He can help that albeit in short bursts. There is a lot of dumb in our forward pack and that is a huge worry for me. I can't see many changes at all TBH.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Show and Go View Post
    Need to get Hala in the side if he is fit. We need to be able to make more yards every run. He can help that albeit in short bursts. There is a lot of dumb in our forward pack and that is a huge worry for me. I can't see many changes at all TBH.
    Hala is still in knee Brace and sorry I do not see a lot of dumb in our Forward Pack, some just had their 1st NRL game, but you must have played a lot of NRL games to know they are dumb. Our Forward effort & commitment was outstanding v Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Crius View Post
    Hala is still in knee Brace and sorry I do not see a lot of dumb in our Forward Pack, some just had their 1st NRL game, but you must have played a lot of NRL games to know they are dumb. Our Forward effort & commitment was outstanding v Tigers
    I am sorry that your opinion differs to mine.

I will bet pounds to peanuts that White will be back as soon as he's available and subject to legal stuff Henry won't change the team otherwise. I am not looking to the Panthers from a score perspective but I am keen to see the guys get another go before the axe falls … I just can't see how Henry will remove Zillman. Everytime I think he has to go, the options aren't convincing.

Mead and Hoffman are better fullbacks but who's a better left centre? In fact who can play there other than Crampton (and where's he gone) and Tighe (and where's he gone) and worst of all was watching Takairangi doing his thing.
    Last edited by TITAN PETE; 09-03-15 at 06:23 AM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I will bet pounds to peanuts that White will be back as soon as he's available and subject to legal stuff Henry won't change the team otherwise. I am not looking to the Panthers from a score perspective but I am keen to see the guys get another go before the axe falls … I just can't see how Henry will remove Zillman. Everytime I think he has to go, the options aren't convincing.

Mead and Hoffman are better fullbacks but who's a better left centre? In fact who can play there other than Crampton (and where's he gone) and Tighe (and where's he gone) and worst of all was watching Takairangi doing his thing.
    Tighe scored a try for Burliegh in their loss to the Capras & Crampton played for Tweed in their win over Redcliffe , I would like to see Tighe play centre against the Panthers with Crampton off the bench
    #itaintweaktospeak

Nice signature Pete!

We got up to play in front of a vocal home crowd against a team destined for the bottom 4. Now, we travel to Bathurst, where we will have about 100 fans to play a team that looked every bit a top 4 contender in their dismantling of one of the premiership favorites. Worst off all, the Panthers would have copped a spray from their coach for not running out the full 80 minutes, ensuring that they will not be looking past us to bigger assignments.

I hope I'm wrong, but I expect Saturday to be the first of a few frightful floggings that we cop this season.

Although... Reading this:

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/cleary-satisfied-happy/

Maybe the Panthers won't be as primed for this weeks game after all. They had a huge home crowd (by their standards) and they were obviously all in to start the year well in a positive manner. In horse racing you go broke backing horses second up after a good return from a spell, lets hope the Panthers fit in the same category.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Although... Reading this:

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/cleary-satisfied-happy/

Maybe the Panthers won't be as primed for this weeks game after all. They had a huge home crowd (by their standards) and they were obviously all in to start the year well in a positive manner. In horse racing you go broke backing horses second up after a good return from a spell, lets hope the Panthers fit in the same category.
    I agree on the horse racing comment mate but what happens when both runners are 2nd up
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I agree on the horse racing comment mate but what happens when both runners are 2nd up
    Only one of them is second up 'after a good return from a spell'.

Only one of them is second up 'after a good return from a spell'.
    So we should be specials by round 3
    #itaintweaktospeak

Nice signature Pete!

We got up to play in front of a vocal home crowd against a team destined for the bottom 4. Now, we travel to Bathurst, where we will have about 100 fans to play a team that looked every bit a top 4 contender in their dismantling of one of the premiership favorites. Worst off all, the Panthers would have copped a spray from their coach for not running out the full 80 minutes, ensuring that they will not be looking past us to bigger assignments.

I hope I'm wrong, but I expect Saturday to be the first of a few frightful floggings that we cop this season.
    The score could get big quite fast on Sat. arvo. Wowie Sowie hitting idris and Mansour on the left up against Morts n JR....ouchie
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Junior

Titans
    1 William Zillman
    2 Kevin Gordon
    3 James Roberts
    4 Josh Hoffman
    5 David Mead
    6 Aidan Sezer
    7 Daniel Mortimer
    8 Luke Douglas