Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by RLfan View Post
    Yeah and with Dallas Johnson possibly injured, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in a Maroon jersey.
    Johnson was up and running along the sideline the last i saw. I don't think his injury is enough to keep him out of Origin. Didn't see the last 30 minutes of the game though, did he go on the field?

GO THE MAROONS!

Awesome game by most of the players , the Rat with the tackle of the Decade but what about the BULL, he played the entire 80 minutes & can anyone tell me who would have been the last prop to play 80, Steve Roach ?:woot:
    #itaintweaktospeak

Sensational effort by both teams really with the Titans showing they were a class above the Knights. The Titans are one of the only teams in the NRL playing with good control. They seem to be taking all the right options. The Knights showed tremendous character though with the 'crisis' that they're in and the amount of ball they spilt, we probably should've dusted them by 40. I'm very nervous about taking on the Warriors without Bailey and Laffranchi. I'll wait till the teams are named to declare my tip but this might be my first tip against the Titans for a long while. Unbelievable tackle by Mat Rogers which had my brother and I and my six year old son standing and applauding. That's the Titan spirit.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Well Hi to all in Titanville,

We are on fire at the moment. Its great to be a Gold Coaster. Who would have thought our innaugural year would produce these sort of results both on and off the field. Another 15,309 fans in attendance. Give yourselves a pat on the back Gold Coast faithful. It was cold "apparently"and it rained.

On the field our boys are out there playing for each other, putting their bodies on the line and coming home with the points. A great gutsy win last week in Campbelltown against the highly rated Tigers and we back it up with a win over the Knights with 16 players. All the best for a speedy recovery to Boof. He has been an absolute powerhouse for the Titans this years as his stats reflect.

Finally.... BLADE looked a million bucks last night. HOW GOOD WAS HE!!!!!

All the best Titans fans

TITAN FOR LIFE
    DEE13

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Awesome game by most of the players , the Rat with the tackle of the Decade but what about the BULL, he played the entire 80 minutes & can anyone tell me who would have been the last prop to play 80, Steve Roach ?
    Jason Ryles played 79mins earlier this year, came off due to bleeding, must be the local dragon blood in them that makes them machines.

Great effort by the Titans... perhaps not one of the best displays shown this season but they are playing with heart, team spirit and most importantly determination to prove everyone wrong...

Mat Rogers keeps impressing me every week.... he is just sensational and keeps going from strength to strength, not even I can believe how good he is.

Was great to see Presto back and giving us another option in attack, as if we didn't have enough already.... sensational stuff there and he will only get better as the weeks go on.

I am really impressed this year by the likes of Cooper...hadn't heard much about him earlier in the season, but he is shining every game and the management made some excellent recruitment choices there...

If anything, we might need to work on our defense as Newcastle kept hitting back with tries... but it should be an interesting match against the flamboyent Warriors next week.. but one thing is for sure, like with everything else so far this season... the GC Titans are not overawed by anyone.

GO TITANS GO... KEEP SHOWING THE NRL WHY YOU ARE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH...

Any game you get the 2 points is a good game.

Bit of a scare with Preston's knee again and a real worry losing Anthony for a couple of weeks.

As good as the team played, it was a funny ole tug-of-war.

Newcastle had little possession for much of the game and the Titans always looked more dangerouse with the ball in hand.

Despite all that, Newcastle almost stole the game on the bell.

As well as the Titans played, they must learn to put a team to the sword towards the back end of games. If they continue to give teams a sniff with five minutes to go, eventually they will get bit.

All in all though, the're a champion team, destined for top four finish.:woot:

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    iam guessing peterson was motm with the hattrick
    wat happen nat
    tell us!
    I might tell you when I learn the outcome of my letter.. all I will say for now is that I received a reply email from someone from the Titans admin team saying that they're passed on my email to the appropriate department.

Nat

arghh ture
    cooper has really picked up his foam
    he had a good 1st game, but then dropped n did nothign for a few weeks
    now his good very well
    kahlar on the other hand has ahd about 0 good games
    plz someone tell me y he still picks him? deegen looking at u buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie View Post
    I am going to write to the Titans (even though the security company contracted is probably more who I should complain to) about one of the security guards. I won't go into detail but basically she was just plain rude and violent.. spoiled the end of the night for me..
    I forget who they use for security at Carrara, not CAP is it?

Hopefully it gets sorted out, bad security can be a real problem, not just ruining nights, but as we've seen in the past, even ruining lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I forget who they use for security at Carrara, not CAP is it?

Hopefully it gets sorted out, bad security can be a real problem, not just ruining nights, but as we've seen in the past, even ruining lives.
    Sure can. There are a lot of good ones though, my mum's one of them

But this one was just unbelievable.. hopefully when I know more about what's going on, I'll paste a copy of the email I sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie View Post
    Sure can. There are a lot of good ones though, my mum's one of them

But this one was just unbelievable.. hopefully when I know more about what's going on, I'll paste a copy of the email I sent.
    Hey there Nat,

Its been a while. I'll PM you with all my updated goss soon.

I believe the security company used at the grounds is called EMS if this helps.

All the best and I will PM soon
    Dee

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy2007Dragons View Post
    Jason Ryles played 79mins earlier this year, came off due to bleeding, must be the local dragon blood in them that makes them machines.
    Only 79, weak .
    The Dragons do breed them big & tough we just hope Carty will show them how to win a comp:woot: !
    #itaintweaktospeak

What a game, what a win. I was a bit worried in the dying minutes, but Roger managed to pull of that awesome tackle.

Lewis is getting better every game, what a buy he is turning out to be, along with Donnelly, who has also been playing well.

Peterson deserved MOM, not sure if he got it or not, but that is the best game I've seen him play.

Cooper is another player who keeps getting better, he is making a lot of breaks out wide. He had a good pre-season, but fell a little flat in the first few rounds, but the past few weeks he has managed to turn that all around. As previously posted by others, I wouldn't be suprised if he got a Maroons jersey either, the courier mail seem to think he is in with a good chance as well.

Campbell had a shakey return, but I know we'll see some excitement from him in games to come.

Prince is magic, I can't give him enough praise both he and Bailey enough for the work they both do on and off the field, they are a true leader.

I am a fan of Friend, but would like to see him run with the ball a bit more, the times he has run the line with the ball in hand he has caused a bit of camos for the oposition defence.

TOP 4 WOOT - what a team, what a first season :test:
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    I am a fan of Friend, but would like to see him run with the ball a bit more, the times he has run the line with the ball in hand he has caused a bit of camos for the oposition defence.
    :
    Just on Friend, he was running with the ball more at the back of each half, when he came off the bench.
    After watching him in the starting side the last few games, he looks a bit small to be defending at the start of the game.

Amos seems more solid and Friend seems more creative. Maybe Amos should start and Friend come off the bench like we had it?