Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Good win by the boys there. Again I thought Cooper played well. Prince, Rogers, Lewis & Donnelly were also top notch IMO.

Hopefully we will be evern more potent with Walker, Bailey & Campbell to return.

On a sidenote, please NRL can you sack Archer from ever reffing a 1st grade game again?

cooper had a great game
    i would of rather grahman in there but geez
    headaches for carty next game, wiht owdeyer bak
    kahlar again didnt do much,
    prob drop hilder for odwyer if anyone

Edge of your seat game!

I love the size Stosic and Donnelly bring to the front. Lets keep them two guys rotating beside Bailey.
    Wasn't Josh Lewis a good buy? He's got a great kicking game and makes the right decisions.

Mathers has showed some poor reading of play at the back and I think he has had enough time to prove himslf. I'm looking forward to the return of Preston and Walker, our backline will be strengthen with these guys outside Prince and Lewis.

With guys like Bailey and O'dywer coming into the side...I can't see Kayler keeping a spot in the top 17.

who u rkn he will drop for odywer?
    i rkn it be a few weeks b4 we see walker
    carty did say he wasnt just going to walk right back into the side

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    who u rkn he will drop for odywer?
    Hilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

I could have strangled Hilder after throwing that forward pass...he had a three on one against the Tigers fullback and blew it.

I know Carty said Walker won't be walking straight into the side but if he has been a good boy and playing well in the lower grades I'd be using him.

catry's got a few selection headaches, stosic and doneely wporked well. walker played well in the q cup game chalky odywer is back and the little magician presto will replace mathers but some headaches for carty esecially bench spots

the commentators were saying hilder did everything right bar for the final pass
    but it was because he was looking on the inside with his shoulders point that wat that when he went to pass, he didnt move his body back n could get the ball to go bak

walker cant play till warriors
    going to have to keep stosic n donnelly, and prob put hodgeson in for hilder, n maybe look at droping swain for owdyer
    we are playing big forwards next week, so we need the size

carty's got a few good headaches to woory about

Great win by the lads, and great to consolidate fifth position.

The trouble with this season is its competitiveness and closeness.

A couple of wins on the the trot can see a team outside the eight jump in very easily, and vice-a-versa.

Titans must make the most of every opportunity to win every game on offer.

Love watching Rogers run with the ball. He's has such a fluency and ellusiveness when running the ball.
    He's a natural.

Gotta learn though, in defence, when tackling a mountain head on you must get under the ribs and push with every ounce of strength you have, or tackle his legs as he goes by. He can't run if he doesn't have any legs.
    Don't try to out muscle a giant by tackling around the chest, especially if your travelling backwards.

Disallowed try was a fraction forward, but this young player will learn much from the mistake.
    Fortunately, it didn't cost the game.

great game all round

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    Love watching Rogers run with the ball. He's has such a fluency and ellusiveness when running the ball.
    He's a natural.

Gotta learn though, in defence, when tackling a mountain head on you must get under the ribs and push with every ounce of strength you have, or tackle his legs as he goes by. He can't run if he doesn't have any legs.
    Don't try to out muscle a giant by tackling around the chest, especially if your travelling backwards.

Disallowed try was a fraction forward, but this young player will learn much from the mistake.
    Fortunately, it didn't cost the game.
    Rogers nearly saved a try when Tuiaki palmed off Prince and ran over Rogers to score. Rogers attacked the ball and it bobbled in Tuiaki's hands before scoring.
    I thought Rogers did his best against a monster he was never going to force back that close to the line.
    We should never have given him that much room to move.

Junior Titan

Is it really that hard to spell O'Dwyer, just get frustrated when I read spelling of this name as I have similar last name..