Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Good king hit you guys are talking about.

http://www.news.com.au/common/imaged...5500045,00.jpg

Look like Delaney is facing him to me.

Delaney should get a just as lengthy suspension for testicle grabbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Souths'n'Titans View Post
    You people are so one eyed.

Question. If J-Lo throws a punch and he misses and then delaney knocks him out, who gets the lengthy suspension?

IMO, not very different to the Mason hit on Fieldon IMO. Nothing Danny Williams in it at all, he was facing him, he knew it was coming and he picked on the wrong person to grab the balls of. Bit like the Tallis fight with Ross. Ross didn't want to fight but Tallis laid into him, eventually Ross hit back. Lowe is just good enough to clean KO Delaney with 1 punch, that's all he needs.
    BAHAHA we were playing football you goose, not Boxing!!

Maybe throwing punches at people as there walking away is acceptable in the gutters at Redfern, or maybe he just finished watching some 2 hour piece of Crap that Dickh*ead Kiwi owner of yours made, and it made him as fustrated as it makes me when i have to watch that crap.

At the end of the day, he will spend most of this year sitting on the sidelines, watching Delenay play football, so i hope he enjoys it. He should get used to it, as this is his claim to fame, as i had never heard of the Goose before that punch.

I guess to become a legend at Souths, you have to do one thing, nobody will remember and sit his fat Ar#se at the bar at Redfern talking about how he did it when he played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Question. If J-Lo throws a punch and he misses and then delaney knocks him out, who gets the lengthy suspension?
    No suspension, just a penalty against Souths because Lowe threw the first punch. A little like Hinchcliffe (Raiders) on Priddis. Priddis got 3 good smacks in the face and a penalty to boot cause threw the first one, which Hinchcliffe dodged.

You are right about me being one eyed though, unfortunately it doesn't apply in this case cause the Sharks aren't involved. I'm neutral, just calling it as I see it. And I'll agree its not really a 'king hit' as that usually suggests the punch was from behind or it blind sides the bloke, but still I don't think they were exactly toe to toe making it a fair punch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Good king hit you guys are talking about.

http://www.news.com.au/common/imaged...5500045,00.jpg

Look like Delaney is facing him to me.

Show me where one person has called it a King Hit dopey
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark View Post
    Woah, easy Tiger. It was a dog act but lets not start mixing sport and common law. Leave this stuff to the judiciary, not involve outside sources, it'll be the death of our game and all contact sport.
    Criminal Law actually, but I agree
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Not entirely unlike Danny Williams on Mark O'Neill in 2004 if you ask me. Lowe by name Lowe by nature and deserves a similar lengthy suspension like Williams received, 18 weeks if memory serves correctly.
    -----------------------
    What was it that is like the Danny Williams incident.

Not entirely unlike Danny Williams on Mark O'Neill in 2004 if you ask me. Lowe by name Lowe by nature and deserves a similar lengthy suspension like Williams received, 18 weeks if memory serves correctly.
    -----------------------
    For starters that was CS that said that a Sharkies fan, not a Titans fan, and im guessing he is talking about claiming something happened in the tackle and standing up walking 2 steps toward someone and punching them in the face

Souths'n'Titans, chill out a little mate and leave it up to the NRL to decide what happens. If he gets suspended, so be it and if Delaney also gets suspended, so be it. Not much point getting your nickers in a twist. What has happened has happened, now it's up to the officials to sort it out.
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

You do believe that attacking a players head deserves a suspension dont you??

Or is he exempt becuase he believes something happened to him before to provoke it?

Maybe players should start using that as a defence "i dont deserve 6 weeks for that high tackle becuase, when he tackled me last time we played, he did something nobody else saw"

Go back to the rabbit hole, and have a good look at yourself and the rest of your club.

Your a embarrasment to Rugby League

-----------------------
    Well lets see how the events unfolded in the Lowe/Delaney saga:

1. Lowe stood up and played the ball.
    2. Lowe walked forward toward the retreating marker.
    3. Lowe grabbed the retreating marker.
    4. Lowe threw a punch and knocked the marker out cold.

Now for Williams/O'Neill:

1. Williams received a high shot from O'Neill.
    2. Williams stood up and played the ball.
    3. Williams walked forward toward the retreating marker
    4. Williams threw a punch and knocked the marker out cold.

The differences I see there is that Williams had a little something (the high shot) to provoke him (I haven't seen evidence of the testicle grab on camera yet). The other difference, although minor, from memory Williams just unleashed a hay maker and didn't actually grab hold of O'Neill.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Criminal Law actually, but I agree
    Yeah, thats what I should have said, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark View Post
    Yeah, thats what I should have said, cheers.
    hehe, no probs mate

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Woah, easy Tiger. It was a dog act but lets not start mixing sport and common law. Leave this stuff to the judiciary, not involve outside sources, it'll be the death of our game and all contact sport.
    yeah does sound a little overboard, but it reminds me of a country match where a player attacked the ref for sending him off,its outside the rules and is not on, so just beacuse its on the field doesn't mean its exempt also i think other players are smart enough to not take everything to court, but attackign a player walking away and not watching(it looked like delany was backing away and watching where the ball went.)

i just mean man its so low, delaney is a bige center but hes not a massive tank, lowe is quite a big fella, if i was in the same position i would want him punished more than just some piss suspension from playing football.

anyway i love jaso ntaylors media confrence on the issue classic.

I have no idea what you are trying to prove mate... He played the ball got up and punched Delaney cold heartedly. What makes you think that Delaney would retaliate? Believe it or not, not everyone who plays rugby league is a thug looking for a fight. There is no need for that trash in our game and he should be out for the whole season.

But I congratulate the ******** for sealing the game for the us.

Lowe is just good enough to clean KO Delaney with 1 punch, that's all he needs.
    Why are you trying to commend this fool for throwing a punch?
    3mins to go, 7 points down, your team has the ball and good field position. 'One punch' is all he needed to throw the game and earn a few weeks on the bench, not to mention a good reaming up the ass by Russel afterwards. Ha ha, it took two punches anyway, the first one missed......