Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Rabbitohs: Jaiman Lowe accepts four-match ban

Delaney is reported to have testicle grabbed J-Lo, hence the retaliation.

It wasn't a king hit, Delaney could see what was happening, walked up, grabbed him by the jersey and bam, good right hand.

The sad thing is he will get a long suspension. If J-Lo couldn't fight, and just brushed his jaw, Delaney would hit back and it would be all in and both would get 10 mins in the bin. Because J-Lo clean KOed him, he will serve a lengthy suspension.

Not entirely unlike Danny Williams on Mark O'Neill in 2004 if you ask me. Lowe by name Lowe by nature and deserves a similar lengthy suspension like Williams received, 18 weeks if memory serves correctly.

Oh well, with Russ at the helm it was bound to become part of the Souffs culture. I guess Delaney can be thankful Lowe didn't have an old Nokia in his socks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Deserves a lenthy suspension based on what? His ability to fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Souths'n'Titans View Post
    Delaney is reported to have testicle grabbed J-Lo, hence the retaliation.

It wasn't a king hit, Delaney could see what was happening, walked up, grabbed him by the jersey and bam, good right hand.

The sad thing is he will get a long suspension. If J-Lo couldn't fight, and just brushed his jaw, Delaney would hit back and it would be all in and both would get 10 mins in the bin. Because J-Lo clean KOed him, he will serve a lengthy suspension.

Mate...no man can get up and chase somebody after copping a hit in the nuts.
    Once your hit...your down.

If Delany did grab him and it didn't hurt...then he should be blowing him kisses.

The last guy I saw react like that after a minor incident was on steriods.

Pull the other one mate, it plays Glory, Glory to South Sydney.

Perhaps if he was a boxer, he wold be commended, but unfortunately your ability to fight has nothing to do with playing Rugby League.

I haven't viewed the footage to see what part Brett played in J-Lo's reaction, but from what I saw, J-Lo had a choice to either report it to the referee or do what he did.

Unfortunatly for J-Lo he chose the later and it looked very ordinary no matter what angle. His choice will no doubt cost him dearly.

Last time I looked...attacking the head earnt a suspension.
    As a Souths supporter, your still in denial.

I guess that sort of play runs in the family. This is from a Young Guns game in 2005

http://www.qrl.com.au/display.php?pg_id=727

TWEED HEADS v NORTH QLD, Piggabeen Complex, Sunday 2.30pm, July 31.

NORTH Queensland prop Ben Lowe stands to miss a large portion of his club?s run through the finals after being charged with four offences from last week?s win over Ipswich.

A week after entering an early plea to a high tackle charge and escaping suspension, Lowe (pictured) has been hit with three counts of striking and one of tripping. The most serious of the offences is ungraded and sees Lowe referred straight to the judiciary. All incidents relate to play between the 55th and 75th minutes.

Coincidentally, Lowe?s older brother Jaiman returns this week after missing two matches via suspension.

Nothing less then 8 weeks for the thug I say.

And not only did he hand himself a long stint on the sideline, he also gave away the last opportunity for his team to level thew score.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Cheap is all i can say, very very cheap, if i was Gallop, i would ban this thug for life.

Think about it if that was on the street were delany ended up with 10 stiches and no evidence of provocation he would be in strife with the law.

What he did was outside the rules fo the game, if i was delany i would have the thug charged with assualt.

Very dirty.

Know having had my blow up and delany accidentaly/intentionally grabed his testicles, general people would report it, not knock the **** out of the player.

There's some interesting comments on the Souths forum with plenty in support of Jaiman.

Quote Originally Posted by comment on Souths Forum
    After watching the footage and photos, I have to say that delainy is pansy. He saw him coming, he put his arms up to protect himself, he got knocked the **** out! Dude if you get knocked out cause you cant fight its not the punchers fault its your own. He shouldn't be given anything. He shouldn't have been sent off. It looked bad because that pansy couldn't protect himself in a fight, he knew it was on and still got knocked out. Jaiman should take up boxing.
    I guess it's always someone else's fault down in Redfern.

http://rabbitohs.proboards48.com/index.cgi?board=sff&action=display&thread=1180217946

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy2007Dragons View Post
    if i was delany i would have the thug charged with assualt.
    Woah, easy Tiger. It was a dog act but lets not start mixing sport and common law. Leave this stuff to the judiciary, not involve outside sources, it'll be the death of our game and all contact sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Titan View Post
    There's some interesting comments on the Souths forum with plenty in support of Jaiman.

I guess it's always someone else's fault down in Redfern.

http://rabbitohs.proboards48.com/index.cgi?board=sff&action=display&thread=1180217946
    LOL ******** Souths fans. Haven't seen a bloke in a Souths jersey play decent football for so long they forget what attributes are required to win a match.

"Not his fault the other guy got knocked out easy" - What a rubbish excuse, of course its his fault, Delaney's inability to take a punch wouldn't be a factor if Lowe never threw one to begin with.

The only thing Lowe did was lose the game for Souths, i thought we were in trouble at the time, and they were on the attack.

Dumb action by a Dumb player

Hope Souths miss the 8 by 2 points, Delaney will be laughing his Ar#se off
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

You people are so one eyed.

Question. If J-Lo throws a punch and he misses and then delaney knocks him out, who gets the lengthy suspension?

IMO, not very different to the Mason hit on Fieldon IMO. Nothing Danny Williams in it at all, he was facing him, he knew it was coming and he picked on the wrong person to grab the balls of. Bit like the Tallis fight with Ross. Ross didn't want to fight but Tallis laid into him, eventually Ross hit back. Lowe is just good enough to clean KO Delaney with 1 punch, that's all he needs.