Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Souths'n'Titans View Post
    That doesn't answer my question. Why is Cartwright refering to it as a king hit?
    A king hit doesn't have to be one where the person getting hit is looking the other way.........It just has to be a good hit which makes solid contact to a persons body that sends them off balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander View Post
    A king hit doesn't have to be one where the person getting hit is looking the other way.........It just has to be a good hit which makes solid contact to a persons body that sends them off balance.
    Nope thats not right either.

A king hit is a hit the other person didnt know was coming.
    You can King hit someone front on, behind or to the side, that doesnt matter either, its the elimate of surprise which people call a king hit.

Not only Carty calling it a King Hit, John Sattler said it on Fox news and the Backpage that it was a low act and a king hit, and he deserves more.

I guess not all South Sydney followers are not as stupid as there keyboard warriors
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Rubbish. I sued an opposing player once for an off the ball incident. Fortunately for me, both touchies saw it happen. Ended up costing the other guy 18 grand for an elbow to the jaw.

Being on a football field is not a defense for common assault.
    And you admit this?

I don't know what I despise more, the elbow or the law suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    You can King hit someone front on, behind or to the side, that doesnt matter either, its the elimate of surprise which people call a king hit.
    Thats what I thought......

I've been King hit before, but it wasn't the punch that did the damage. I was leaning back taking a drink out of my stubbie when I was hit, I fell backwards head first into the bitumen. It was totally unproked I might add, by a group of half-casts that out numbered me 10-1. I opted not to tell the cops or waste anytime in court, I'm more of an 'eye for an eye' person. So next time I see that ****, I'll take great pleasure in returning the favour

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Nope thats not right either.

Not only Carty calling it a King Hit, John Sattler said it on Fox news and the Backpage that it was a low act and a king hit, and he deserves more.

I guess not all South Sydney followers are not as stupid as there keyboard warriors
    Spot on Coaster...a king hit is when you don't see it coming.
    A lot of players walk forward after the play the ball acting tuff and don't hit anybody....I personally don't let anyone get that close to me in those situations but Delaney was stupid because he didn't push Lowe back on his approach. He acted too late because he didn't think Lowe would hit him.

I just thought, why didn't Cronulla try the "its not his fault he can throw a punch" defense when Tevita Latu decked his missus at the servo .. He was a good hooker..
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Quote Originally Posted by Souths'n'Titans View Post
    Deserves a lenthy suspension based on what? His ability to fight?
    No, the fact he punched someone.