Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Throb View Post
    You make some good points Coaster. I think Friendy is more effective after 20 or so minutes after Mossy has softened the opposition up a bit.

Scotty worked really hard in the first half without the right result. the bloke I watched the game with though he did well in setting up two early tries... for the Roosters. To his credit he erlaxed in the second and then put on two tries for the titans and scored one himself... funnily enough - his try came just when I was thinking that it would be great to see him take on the line, and HE DID! Scored a good four pointer, but the Roosters by then, had real confidence, and they were hard to stop with their tails up.

I'd love to see Brett Delaney pass the ball. He has pretty sticky fingers. Jake the Snake needs to get the ball with a bit of momentum, instead of carting the ball up from kick return

my .02

you cannot fault delaney's efforts, besides last week he is prob the most active defender for a centre mid 30's a game and with the roosters he made some 18 hit ups and averaged over 8.8 metres a run....i am not sure of his ball skills though... if u think jake needs the ball then put him off rogers...

the titans were predictable, and they were flat,just one up alot i bit of a shake up i think switch webster to rogers side would be first i think webster can position himself better than peterson gee hilder is still a worry just cant read the game gee as i said we were perdictable

Quote Originally Posted by Throb View Post
    I'd love to see Brett Delaney pass the ball. He has pretty sticky fingers.
    I didn't get to see the game (was still comisserating after the Cowboys pathetic effort the night before) but I thought the same of Delaney in the game against the Broncos. There was a few times he could have put Webster away in that game but didn't throw the pass. He does seem to defend quite well though.

It is a game that we shouldn't have lost, poor effort really. Even the Broncos have beaten the Roosters. The loss of Campbell is having more of an impact than I would have thought.

I thought the first have was so sh!thouse, I didn't bother watching the second half live..... watched it later when I found out GC put on three trys.
    I couldn't believe my eyes after seeing princes' kicking in the first half, it was about on par with old mate from the Warriors on Friday.
    After last week I was expecting Rogers to be in 5/8, that might have been enough to make a positive difference.
    I hope they don't waste anytime putting Lewis in 5/8.......

First half was not good Prince had a shocker. Second half much better. But still too many silly mistakes and penalities. Agree with coaster that Friend not a starter much prefer Amos thought they looked a bit lost in the first 20mins, Mathers didn't have much of a game at first receiver, but everyone keeps bagging Hilder and I thought he went well only managed to get a hand to the ball a few times and only got one kick in which was good. Minichello needs to hold on to the ball, Thought Cooper had a really good game. But once again the come back was good and few more decision our way and the game was there for the taking better luck next week. We need to get off to a good start. Was Cooper player centre when Rogers was playing 5/8th?? looked like that to me.