12:Mark Minichello
    13:Luke Swain
    Interchange:
    14:Kris Kahler
    15:Michael Hodgson
    16:Josh Graham
    17:Nathan Friend
    18:Gavin Cooper (one to be omitted).
    Last edited by Queenslander; 10-05-07 at 03:26 PM.

Oh, and on a serious note - the Titans will win by 50.

Jason
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky

Yeah I agree Titans by 50
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

dont see how we can get 50 with hilder n wihtout campbell
    still should win but

Good to see people can tell sarcasm.

I honestly think this will be a close one, Roosters are starting to play some decent football. If our boys play like they did on Monday we could be in a bit of trouble.

We will still get up on them though. :P

Titans by 12.

**FULLTIME**

Roosters - 24
    Tries: Perrett, Monaghan, Fitzgibben, Minichiello
    Goals: Fitzgibben 3/4, Roberts 2/2

Titans - 18
    Tries: Cooper, Swain, Prince
    Goals: Rogers 3/3
    Last edited by Boofhead; 13-05-07 at 04:06 PM.

Damnit!
    Good second half, just didn't convert the pressure to points.
    Could definitely see they're missing Campbell.
    I wonder if someone like Sandow would be good coming in at number 6.
    I don't mind Hilder, and he even put in a great kick, but he's not involved enough in attack.
    Mathers did okay I thought, first time i've seen him play. Didn't look comfortable when kicking though.

Junior Titan

Default Round 9: Sydney Roosters Vs Gold Coast Titans

Gonna make this short and to the point. What happened??????
    Too many unforced errors, tackling (or lack of) pretty poor, too many wasted opportunities on the roosters tryline-at least 3 tries bombed . I could go on but I'm sure you all watched the game.
    If they can't beat the last placed team what hope is there!!!
    I know Campbell was going to a big loss but there's 12 other guys out there that have to step up.
    Hopefully next week we'll get the 2 points back that we "gifted" St George in the last game. Come on boys....it's payback time!

Junior Titan

Hey all,

What a tale of two halves - Did the roosters go to sleep, or did Cartwright fire the boys up??

I thought Princey tried extremely half without much help - we definately need a second attacking option to take some pressure off Scotty (hopefully move Preston up to six when his back).

I thought Bailey was trying too hard to grab a NSW jersey, but his, Laffranchi's, Peterson's and Mathers efforts cant be faulted.

Just remember Titans fans - you can;t win every game!

Here is a link to my match report if you want a read -

http://www.league.net.au/roosters-ho...ishing-titans/

Cheers,

Parra Petty

thank god for laffranchi and bailey.If something happens to princey we wont score any points at all.today shows we had no options but prince,lots of hard work and the boys all put in the effort but weve lost our mojo.lets hope we sign a 5/8 quick.

I didn't get to see this game, and therefore this is from what I have heard... I will watch it later and if needed edit this....

I must say they looked flat today...Prince tried hard, but they looked flat. Campbell seems to have created a lot of our attack and without him GC are struggling for options.

Too much drop all, too many errors from the stats, not enough pressure when needed and too much possession in the first half to the Roosters, the chooks weren't great today, but they started well and that was the key.

Getting to 18-0 will always make it tough to come back and even though the Titans gave it a good shake, they were never close enough to fix the issue.

I think perhaps it's time to give the boys a rotation, I know it might be a gamble, but some of the players look like they need a rest to freshen up.. and perhaps its the key to success later on in the season.

It's only Round 9, there is still a fair way to go and the boys will bounce back, but they need to find an attacking option, because I don't think what they are trying now without Campbell is effective enough...

Pathetic game.

First half was easily the worst half of football by us this year.

Hilder is also killing our left hand defence, he is not selecting a player, and it is drawing Rogers and Peterson in from the wing. Also absolutly missing in attack.

Prince played two different halves, but without help, the whole team are going to struggle.

Friend had the worst game i have ever seen from him, im a big fan of this bloke, but he had a shocker.

Blah, why bother whinging, Carty wont change the team, he wont move Hilder, so whats the point in complaining about it.

Good game by Bull, Lanfranci, and Cooper.

Mark Minichello needs to learn how to hold the football, since when do First graders hold the ball around the fat part???????? Dig the F****** point into your gut, and hold the other point, jees thats basic skills.

I guess we will see the same side next week, so ill start copy pasting these after thoughts.

PS: Get Walker back into the side, if he screws up we sack him, there is no second chance, why isnt he playing first grade?? That punishment doesnt make any sence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

You make some good points Coaster. I think Friendy is more effective after 20 or so minutes after Mossy has softened the opposition up a bit.

Scotty worked really hard in the first half without the right result. the bloke I watched the game with though he did well in setting up two early tries... for the Roosters. To his credit he erlaxed in the second and then put on two tries for the titans and scored one himself... funnily enough - his try came just when I was thinking that it would be great to see him take on the line, and HE DID! Scored a good four pointer, but the Roosters by then, had real confidence, and they were hard to stop with their tails up.

I'd love to see Brett Delaney pass the ball. He has pretty sticky fingers. Jake the Snake needs to get the ball with a bit of momentum, instead of carting the ball up from kick return

my .02

Only saw the second half, the Titans were looking good from what I saw. Obviously from what I have heard they were a very different team in the first half. The week in reserve grade seems to have done Gavin Cooper the world of good as well, he had a great game (from what I saw).

How did it happen? A golden opportunity to cement our place in the 8 - and we crumble. Almost as embarrassing as Souths capitulation - they should have had 3 wins in a row, instead they have 5 losses out of 6.

Jason
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky