Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Well the storm is gone...wasn't that big.. there may be another one tonight.. but at least Sarah can now go and have a nice sunny formal.. ... lets hope it stays sunny here..

Titan First Grade Regular Titans#1's Avatar

There's pretty heavy rain here now, but the problem is I have to go and pick up the hubby!!! (I hate late night shopping)

There's only one type of Storm that I don't mind and it has nothing to do with rain, wind, thunder or lightning.

LOVE A GOOD STORM!

I can sit on my balcony, have the BBQ going, a beer in one hand watching the Storm roll on in with my staffy hiding under the chair....

Nothing better outside of rugby league on a lazy Sunday arvo.

DeeGan

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311
    Well the storm is gone...wasn't that big.. there may be another one tonight.. but at least Sarah can now go and have a nice sunny formal.. ... lets hope it stays sunny here..
    Yea thanks..it didn't rain last night and thank god...but it was lots of fun....we almost got kicked out of the place at darling harbour...too many people in the restaurant....but i had a fun night....

Titan First Grade Regular Titans#1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaRaH...
    Yea thanks..it didn't rain last night and thank god...but it was lots of fun....we almost got kicked out of the place at darling harbour...too many people in the restaurant....but i had a fun night....

Photo's when your ready!!??

Where were you and how many... that shouldn't happen... places like those in Darling Harbour should have enough space easily to cover for you all..

Where were you and how many... that shouldn't happen... places like those in Darling Harbour should have enough space easily to cover for you all..
    We were at Dockside...its a restaurant overlooking Darling Harbour....About 20 extra people came who didn't have tickets so thats why we were going to get kicked out....or we had to find $500 within the room to feed those extra people so everyone like gave up whatever money they had on them....but it worked out in the end...

Oh My God.. you were in the place where we were for our Uni Ball.. that is the most awesome place... we had balloons above the dance floor it was so cool...

The funniest thing though..someone was trying to have a private dinner at the room opposite the bathrooms.. you know the little boxed in area.. don't know why they would bother.. you get no quiet when you have 600 or more people singing and dancing.. ..

Did you like it there.. I most certainly did..

Quote Originally Posted by Titans#1
    Photo's when your ready!!??
    Click on the Formal Photos thing beneath...that will take you to the photos.

Formal Photos

Oh My God.. you were in the place where we were for our Uni Ball.. that is the most awesome place... we had balloons above the dance floor it was so cool...

The funniest thing though..someone was trying to have a private dinner at the room opposite the bathrooms.. you know the little boxed in area.. don't know why they would bother.. you get no quiet when you have 600 or more people singing and dancing.. ..

Did you like it there.. I most certainly did..
    We didn't get balloons.....ohh well..

Yes, i did like it...it was fun...my whole year was screaming out the chorus to Livin' On A Prayer and that was all you could hear.....

Yep.. that is what it is all about.. LOL.. screaming on the top of ur lungs at songs.. I think we were all screaming to Blister in the Sun by the Violent Femmes..

It looks like you had a wonderful night..looking at the photos you all look very glamarous... glad to see that the weather stayed nice and sunny for you.. and that the night was a beautiful one..

Our grade 12 song was Green day- best time of my life

Cool...thanks everyone did look really pretty...even the guys....i'm glad the weather was good as well....

Nice pics - Had a ball huh?

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....