Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Who Here Likes a Storm???

Well, it is a hot stinking day in Sydney... but the sky is turning blacker and darker by the minute.. the wind has picked up and is bucketing things around... it can only mean one thing... A storm is a brewing...

OK so the question is.. who here likes storms.. literally.. not the Melbourne Billy Slater type.. LOL.. I mean actual storms.. with lighting and thunder...

Personally I don't mind Storms.. except for the fact you can't use the computer or watch TV during the bad ones.. and the thunder is so loud that it wakes you up at night...

I HATE having to drive through them though.. they scare me to death.. seeing the lightening so close to you... hitting everywhere as you travel in the metal contraption...

This one though will be good for the weather though.. it will be cooler tomorrow.. and that is a good thing..

So what does everyone thnk of storms.... do you like them.. I know there are a few in QLD more than here.. so everyone post up and tell me what you think.. I'd love to know...

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311
    I HATE having to drive through them though.. they scare me to death.. seeing the lightening so close to you... hitting everywhere as you travel in the metal contraption...
    You hate driving in them...I had to walk to school in a thunder storm, now that was freaky.

Personally, I like storms...i reakon they are fun ...
    I did look like it was going to thunder today but it's gone away now...it better not come back tonight cause i've got my formal and I don't feel like getting wet.

Me I love 'em. Growing up I remember running around in the hail seeing who would get klunked on the head first.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Quote Originally Posted by SaRaH...
    I did look like it was going to thunder today but it's gone away now...it better not come back tonight cause i've got my formal and I don't feel like getting wet.
    Well the sky around here.. Hills District area is black and dark and the thunder is rumbling... I wish you all the best for your formal.. hopefully it clears and you have a great night..

Well the sky around here.. Hills District area is black and dark and the thunder is rumbling... I wish you all the best for your formal.. hopefully it clears and you have a great night..
    Thanks....Well, the Northern Beaches is clear at the moment but i think a change is coming soon...hopefully it will be clear a Darling Harbour...

Ah are you at Darling Harbour.. that place is beautiful for a dinner dance or a formal... we held our Uni Ball there a few weeks back.. very stylish and a great view... good photos there too..

Cool...yea we should get some good photos....NO...it's starting to rain....DAMN!!!!

hope an umbrella goes with your dress

Titan CEO

i love the rain...the harder and longer it goes on the better.

it started raining here for a split second then stopped...

Well it is bucketing down here now..where are you Super Cronk.. I am in the Hills District and we are getting rain, it stops and starts but it is heavy and strong wind and I can hear the thunder..

Titan CEO

Well it is bucketing down here now..where are you Super Cronk.. I am in the Hills District and we are getting rain, it stops and starts but it is heavy and strong wind and I can hear the thunder..
    mt druitt....if you dont know where it is...its a few mins from penrith/blacktown etc.

its really dark over and windy as hell....but still really hot!

i hope it rains tonight tho...nothing better then rain at night...you get the best sleep IMO.

Yeah I know where that is... I know most of Western Sydney... and that is a main city in Western Sydney.. Yeah... it is cooling down here now.. should be headed northward.. so hopefully you will get it soon...

I love storms!!! The biggest storm I was in, included a mini-tornado 50m down the road!

Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

I love storms, they calm me down. They're the best thing to fall asleep too as well.
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Titan First Grade Regular Titans#1's Avatar

Storms are great, as long as I'm home! I hate driving in them!