Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Round 7 Photos

I thought i'd have a play with some of the photos from the weekend, and made this.

4 photos in 1, looks better bigger, but made it smaller to post on the forum.

Talking Round 7 Photos

yeh pics dude,i noticed the pics of the cheer leaders opened faster than the others(go figure) wheres the pic of boys playing??

Talking Round 7 Photos

yeh nice pics dude,i noticed the pics of the cheer leaders opened faster than the others(go figure) wheres the pic of boys playing??

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    yeh pics dude,i noticed the pics of the cheer leaders opened faster than the others(go figure) wheres the pic of boys playing??
    Round ground and no huge lenses (which I suspect the nazi's on the gate might have a problem with), not gonna get much in the way of game shots, but I added what I could.

Junior Titan

Great work Steve. Love the pics. Keep em coming. That must be a pretty impressive camera to take zoom pics of that quality. Have you got any night shots? I'd like to see a few shots of the Titans playing at Cararra under lights, so hopefully if you can make it on Monday night you might be able to shoot a few.

Quote Originally Posted by dean View Post
    Great work Steve. Love the pics. Keep em coming. That must be a pretty impressive camera to take zoom pics of that quality. Have you got any night shots? I'd like to see a few shots of the Titans playing at Cararra under lights, so hopefully if you can make it on Monday night you might be able to shoot a few.
    No zoom lenses, not yet anyhow. The ones I want are too expensive!

I can't make monday, but i'll hopefully make the game after, a saturday night.
    Can't really get any good shots of the players at Carrara at the moment, too far from the field.

Junior Titan

I'll come over and see you before the Rabbits game and If you like i will give you my ticket to get you into the Eastern stand so that you can get a few pics from there. The view of the ground from there is Great and i'm sure that you'll get even more great pics to share with the forum members.

The problem is just not close enough to the field!
    That's why so many cheerleader photos, they were a lot closer.