Junior Titan

Default Pre Game Plans for Titans Bronco's Game Friday 13th

Hey people - i dunno if i just can't find the thread or if nothing is posted but i am just seeing what is happening for the game today - Friday the 13th - bad luck for some lucky for others - lol.

Seriously we should organise another meet up prior to game somewhere Brissie or GC - perhaps take some more pictures etc. I know legion wanted to organise something but i haven't heard anything from them yet and it's Game day. (Sorry Deegan i can be an impatient bastard )
    DannyBoi

Junior Titan

Default my bad - sorry deegs

Just took another look at the website and there is something there now. Details are as followed if you havent seen:

After game meet up!
    Calling all Titans fans! Meet up at the Wally Lewis statue after the match on the northern end. We will be having a group photo and organising post match drinks from there. Please all Titans fans come and say G'day!...
    DannyBoi

Hey Danny, check out this thread in the Legion forum for more info. -> http://www.titans.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=9329

We will definitely be at the Wally statue after the game and we are going to try and meet up at the Broncos members bar before the match. But after the game is the important meet up!

If you Private Message me your mobile number, I can give you futher details tomorrow, if there is any change of plans.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior Titan

Damn I have to run straight to the station for a train as I have to get back to the coast.

I guess I will meet everyone at the Parra game.

Maybe you could make the pre game meet up.
    Or I guess get a later train!

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Maybe you could make the pre game meet up.
    Or I guess get a later train!
    There is another threat i didn't see when i opened this one
    http://www.titans.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=9329

We are going to see if the Bronco's Members Bar is open to the public in which case we will all gather there. Failing that the Caxton. (This is prior to game)
    DannyBoi

Junior Titan

Default Bronco's Supporter bar open to us

Just confirmed with suncorp that the Bronco's Supporters Bar is open to the public tonight so that would be a perfect spot for pre game drinks and meet ups. We'r going to upset a lot of bronco supporters for invading there bar hehe....

What do u think about the idea of putting up some type of legion sign where we can all gather and meet each other as oppose to been all spread out around the place, or have some identifier?
    DannyBoi

yea ill meet up wif the legion if its ok wif ma mum first (dont laugh) she wont take to well me askin if i can meet up with the legion from the forums
    GOLD COAST TITANS 08 "THATS MY TEAM"

Quote Originally Posted by travop View Post
    yea ill meet up wif the legion if its ok wif ma mum first (dont laugh) she wont take to well me askin if i can meet up with the legion from the forums
    Hahaha that's ok. my mum made my flag.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER