Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Rumour: O'Meley to Roosters

HEard on 2GB;

O'Meley to Roosters.

Looking for further proof.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

I think he will either go to Manly or Easts. Not that I care.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I heard though various other sites the deal is done.

O'Meley to Roosters for 3 years, ill look for a link
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Titan CEO

The Roosters? Silly move by O'Meley i reckon. If its true.

Just threw away his career. Roosters are the scum of the league, wooden spooners.

Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

Why O'Meley Whyyyyyyyyyy!
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

His career is already ****, HEY i got an idea lets make it worse by going to Roosters.

Titan First Grade Regular

I Dont Like Shrek Anymore!
    Hes Bondi Scum!
    [

Omeley is nothing but a Bouncer in football boots.

He is lucky he never played in Roach or Sironen time, he would be killed.

I have a feeling Roosters will buy Kimorley soon too
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

He will flop, just as Braith Anasta and Ashley Harrison have...

Titan One Clubman

Rooster just don't learn do they?

They keep going for the big name players who go there for $$$, when this happens they have no soul and passion, the players probably don't even see each other outside training and game day.

Now look at Canberra, they buy "rejects" ands backs young talent,the team is very close to each other and there is now a special bond within the group, something that you can't buy....

Well the Roosters have been on both Channel 10 and Nine and denied it, as had Mark's management... but then again, when that happens it normally means the deal is signed sealed and delivered.

OK here an official article....

Roosters deny O'Meley signing
    By Steve Jancetic
    April 04, 2007

SYDNEY Roosters chief executive Brian Canavan tonight denied reports Mark O'Meley had signed with the National Rugby League club for next season, his manager claiming there were still three clubs in line for the Bulldogs and Test prop's services beyond 2007.

The rumour mill went into overdrive late today with reports O'Meley had agreed to a three year, $1.2 million deal with the Roosters, but Canavan said nothing had been finalised.

"He has not signed - it's been denied by the manger, it's been denied by the player," Canavan said.

"His manager (Wayne Beavis) will go back to the Canterbury club to have further discussions.

"We definitely haven't signed him. We're in (the hunt to sign him) but we're not the only ones."

Cronulla are also believed to be in the frame for the off-contract enforcer, who will miss Friday night's clash against South Sydney after picking up a one-match suspension for kneeing Gold Coast halfback Scott Prince in Sunday's match at Telstra Stadium.

O'Meley has been in terrific form for the Dogs and his departure would be a devastating blow for the Bulldogs following the loss of representative duo Roy Asotasi and Nate Myles last season.

The Roosters are desperate to build up their front row stock with veteran duo Chris Beattie and Danny Nutley signed this year nothing more than a stop gap solution.

The Bondi Junction club has struggled to hold its own forwards during the opening three rounds of the season and is fast emerging as one of the favourites for the wooden spoon after an 0-3 start.

Beavis said it was now a race in three for O'Meley's signature.

"I've spoken to the Bulldogs, I've got one other club that has to finalise something and then I'll talk to the Roosters again," Beavis said.

"The Roosters are well and truly in the frame, but I can guarantee one million per cent that nothing has happened.

"I don't know where all the speculation that he has signed has come from.

"We're hoping to be in a position next week to finalise something."

AAP
    I hope he doesn't end up at Latte Land... I wouldn't have minded so much if he has to leave that he goes to the Sharks, but there, well he'll have about as much success as those before him... you just don't get better playing for the Tri colours, well not at the moment anyway.

Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitohs-07 View Post
    His career is already ****, HEY i got an idea lets make it worse by going to Roosters.
    Lol GOOD ONE!

I would like to know, how one of the best forward's in the game's career is already ****?

Quote Originally Posted by Go_The_Doggies View Post
    Lol GOOD ONE!

I would like to know, how one of the best forward's in the game's career is already ****?
    By not performing. By taking his loosing teams frustration out and kneeing someone in the head and getting himself suspended. want me to keep going?

Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitohs-07 View Post
    By not performing. By taking his loosing teams frustration out and kneeing someone in the head and getting himself suspended. want me to keep going?
    So one bad game, means his career is ****?

Shrek will be a massive loss for the Bulldogs. This is going to suck when its official.