Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

It's no secret that O'Meathead plays a very aggressive/physical style of football, but when he's finished his career does he want to be remembered with the same fondness of the likes of Les Boyd or Hopoate?

Poor old Shrek he's obviously put his head in too many scrums to say what he said about his actions & not to mention that it looks like he's signed with the Spooners sorry Roosters.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas View Post
    I didn't think there was to much in this, O'meley did use the knee but Scott was not hurt, something the same our even worse will happen this weekend
    it was just a bit of roughing up on the footy field nothing to major.
    Nothing wrong with a bit of roughing up, but not with the use of your knee and body weight bouncing up and down on someone's neck. A more accepted method is the good old facial rub or assisting your opponent with tasting the grass.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Titan One Clubman

Now if Joey Johns was hit by shrek there would be a longer punishment....

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty View Post
    Now if Joey Johns was hit by shrek there would be a longer punishment....
    Or if Prince had copped it from Adrian Morely......
    But yeah, compare SBW's punishment to the crime........

It's just plain dirty play, sure there is always rough play going around but you don't go pushing your ****ing knee into a blokes face. I agree with the short suspension though, yet the coast and other league players/fans will remember the incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Poida View Post
    OMeley isnt a dog. Hes a rooster now
    Guess that makes him a ****.

Sorry it just had to be said.

Dam.

Try this.

Guess that makes him a c#ck.

Birds of a feather.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    Guess that makes him a ****.

Sorry it just had to be said.
    LOL I expected that and I find it hilarious.

Titan Club Captain

The NRL is full of double standards.

There have been FAR worse things these opening 3 rounds, yet they get off with it. The Tonie Carroll eye gouge is 1 example [but oh yeh i forgot, no one made an offifical complaint ] & what about Carl Webb's jaw getting broken, but oh yeh! he walked into the guys shoulder! NOT TO MENTION all the high hits in the Warriors vs Brisbane game in round 2.

The Bulldogs shouldnt have accepted the one match ban, they should have fought it. If Ruben Wiki escaped his kneeing charge which would have seen him out for 8 weeks last year, theres no reason Shrek couldnt have, but I guess Shrek is a Bulldog, so.

Quote Originally Posted by Go_The_Doggies View Post
    The NRL is full of double standards.

There have been FAR worse things these opening 3 rounds, yet they get off with it. The Tonie Carroll eye gouge is 1 example [but oh yeh i forgot, no one made an offifical complaint ] & what about Carl Webb's jaw getting broken, but oh yeh! he walked into the guys shoulder! NOT TO MENTION all the high hits in the Warriors vs Brisbane game in round 2.

The Bulldogs shouldnt have accepted the one match ban, they should have fought it. If Ruben Wiki escaped his kneeing charge which would have seen him out for 8 weeks last year, theres no reason Shrek couldnt have, but I guess Shrek is a Bulldog, so.

LOL these are the same supporters that are calling Prince a sook, ROFL.

Here is a tissue princess, keep your chin up
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Webb's broken jaw was from contact i na contact sport. nothing bad about it, Poore making a tackle his shoulder hits his jaw.

The difference is O'meley went outside the rules and was unsportsmanship.

I agree with Carroll's but their wasn't conclusive video evidence, the nrl have commentted that eye goughing needs to be looked at and less empahsis placed on the victims statement.

Shreks actions can be seen clearly and no one complained about it, the match review committee reviewed it and charged him.

The way Prince has acted during this saga is very sportsman and needs to be commended.

He could have got up and started swinging(might have got flattened) but still, he didn't ***** to the ref when no penalty was awarded, he didn't make a on field compliant, he didn't even complain after the game, someone asked him and he said yeah he was on my head, what comes around goes around(in essence meaning the judicary will get him)

O'meley is in the wrong and should be gratefull he only got a week. Morley got ages and his had less probability of causing injury.

I'm looking forward to round 19 as well, when he dogs play in front of 20K Gold Coast fans all looking to see fwit O'meley end up on his back.

Titan First Grade Regular

Who gives a crap?

Worse things than this have happened. hes going to serve his sentence and move on.
    im sure he and Scotty have a great deal of respect for each other, and he'll apologize next chance he gets.
    Arguing about what a dog he is, isnt going to increase his sentence or anything. Get over it.
    [

Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Future Star View Post
    Who gives a crap?

Worse things than this have happened. hes going to serve his sentence and move on.
    im sure he and Scotty have a great deal of respect for each other, and he'll apologize next chance he gets.
    Arguing about what a dog he is, isnt going to increase his sentence or anything. Get over it.
    I agree with most things you said.
    But lol, I don't think Shrek has much respect of Prince.
    Did you hear him on the news? ahh Shrek what a legend, with lines like "there was no malice in it, if i wanted to hurt him, i would" then, "he talks about what goes around comes round, but i'm not so sure, all he has to offer is a dummy"

Shrek is my hero.