Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default O'Meley, what a dog.

This guy really needs to take a hard look at himself.

He doesn't like it when an opposing player, when asked a question after the game, answers honestly about an infringement in an already completed tackle.

But it's okay to use an opposing players head as a trampoline when he's lying on the ground unable to protect himself. That's fine.

O'Meley said he didn't Know what Prince meant when he said, "What goes around, comes around." Let me explain it to you thinkhead. He didn't mean he was going to get you back, what he means is, everybody knows how you play the game, so players of similar size from all opposing teams have your number. Whenever you have the ball they will tackle just that little harder. The more you try to smash opponents into next week, the harder opponents will endeavour to knock the sh#t out of you.

And as far as Patten's comments go though about breaking the golden rule, "what happens on the field, stays on the field."
    That's all very well when your the player that's doing it to others.
    The truth is, Prince was close to your line and you intended to hurt him so he would be slow in playing the ball. Your a liar and a cheat who plays on instinct, with little enough brain to consider your actions.

You say Prince should not complain and just cop what you dish out on the field. I say, you did the wrong thing, you got caught, you cop it and stop whinging.

I love your passion & I agree wholeheartedly.

Here here, Bigjim.

I guess Bulldogs dont like it when people testify against them, you would think they would be used to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Here here, Bigjim.

I guess Bulldogs dont like it when people testify against them, you would think they would be used to it.
    hahaha, what happens in Coffs Harbour, stays in Coffs Harbour!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Junior Titan

Default Well Done Scott

I commend Scott for his self control on the field. He acted as a true Captain. O'Meley's actions were way out of line. Not a very good example for the younger players who watch these games.

Look for 'Bull' Bailey to even the score in the return Carrara clash in round 19, he will do it legally mind you

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan View Post
    Look for 'Bull' Bailey to even the score in the return Carrara clash in round 19, he will do it legally mind you
    Something like O'Meley on Brice Gibbs last year would be a good laugh. Legal clash and the Ogre winds up flat on his back in Disney Land.

As I said somewhere - if it was Luke Bailey on his back, Mark would have knew exactly where his knee was

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan View Post
    As I said somewhere - if it was Luke Bailey on his back, Mark would have knew exactly where his knee was
    Well now he's contradicting himself, comparing his action with the knee to the face massages copped in most tackles, and saying if he really wanted to hurt him he would have, which suggests he knew what he was doing, and went easy. A change on his previous claims that he didn't know his knee was on Prince's head.

I don't know whats worse, the Bulldogs claiming that Prince speaking out about the incident is worse than the knee, or the fact the judiciary lets him off with a week. You can bet if Prince copped a fractured jaw and missed a few weeks himself, O'Meley's punishment would not be so light. I don't see why the result of foul play determines the penalty.

I tend to agree - I dont like seeing a player get off more lightly than he should off purely cause he didnt derioudly injure someone!

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Junior Titan

well said all

OMeley isnt a dog. Hes a rooster now

Default Shav

I didn't think there was to much in this, O'meley did use the knee but Scott was not hurt, something the same our even worse will happen this weekend
    it was just a bit of roughing up on the footy field nothing to major.

92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006

Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas View Post
    I didn't think there was to much in this, O'meley did use the knee but Scott was not hurt, something the same our even worse will happen this weekend
    it was just a bit of roughing up on the footy field nothing to major.
    I would be quite happy to put you in this position, so you could gain some experience about what you are talking about.

He could have easily broken Princes neck, 120kg of pressure bouncing on the side of your neck with the ground on the other side of it. Call me any time ill prove to you how dangerous this is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Default Shav

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    I would be quite happy to put you in this position, so you could gain some experience about what you are talking about.

He could have easily broken Princes neck, 120kg of pressure bouncing on the side of your neck with the ground on the other side of it. Call me any time ill prove to you how dangerous this is.
    He did not use his full weight, if he did Prince would not have got up, football is a contact sport it can be dangerous. dont need you to prove it to me played it for 11 years. but thanx anyway.

92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006