Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

I had a flip on 2 games

Picked Parra originally, changed at last minute to raiders, and changed to dragqueens at same time.

After Parra Whipped the Raiders, i realised i was drunk, and changed back to Sharks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Hoppy: time to stop making sig bets!

The Dragons were absolutely disgraceful. The ABC Radio commentators summed it up perfectly: Q: How must the Dragons fans be feeling wathching this? A: Sick. I'm not sure what is wrong at the club, but something definitely is, and we can't continually blame injuries. (The Brisbane Lions in the AFL have a MUCH longer injury list, but are sitting pretty at 2-0 and number 1 on percentages.) I think a number of Dragons players need to be dropped after this one (specifically: Head, Josh Morris, Sims, Isemonger, Naiqama). And I think they need to set a policy for the rest of the year: perform, or go play reggies. We're not realistically going to be achieving anything this year, so coming down hard on under-performers and giving our long list of young kids a real go is our best policy as far as I'm concerned. Then by next year, we might actually have a committed team willing to turn up each week and play.

Jason
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Dragon View Post
    Hoppy: time to stop making sig bets!

The Dragons were absolutely disgraceful. The ABC Radio commentators summed it up perfectly: Q: How must the Dragons fans be feeling wathching this? A: Sick. I'm not sure what is wrong at the club, but something definitely is, and we can't continually blame injuries. (The Brisbane Lions in the AFL have a MUCH longer injury list, but are sitting pretty at 2-0 and number 1 on percentages.) I think a number of Dragons players need to be dropped after this one (specifically: Head, Josh Morris, Sims, Isemonger, Naiqama). And I think they need to set a policy for the rest of the year: perform, or go play reggies. We're not realistically going to be achieving anything this year, so coming down hard on under-performers and giving our long list of young kids a real go is our best policy as far as I'm concerned. Then by next year, we might actually have a committed team willing to turn up each week and play.

Jason
    Can't really blame Matty Head for having a poor performance, he was named on the bench at the last minute and that wouldn't have done much good for his confidence, and he couldn't exactly make much of an impact if the forwards weren't doing their job. Josh Morris wasn't that bad either. But our forwards (apart from Ryles) were pretty dismal. They made no impact when they had the ball, and our defence lacked any enthusiasm. This was most evident when we had tackled them after a kick on the try line basically near the end of the game (where Williams slipped over when he could have kept them in goal). The Sharks made 10-15 metres per hitup, and this is from their own line. That shouldn't happen. When you have that sort of field advantage, you shouldn't let them away that easily. And how many simple mistakes did we make? I agree that Wes needs a stint in Premier League, because he had a shocker last night. That first try shouldn't have ever been a try. The only reason they scored was because Wes was 20-odd metres in from the sideline, and left his other winger unmarked, on the last tackle?!? You have to stay back, because the kick was always on. Anyways, I ain't going to abandon my team, I ain't going to lay the boot in undeservedly, but a couple of changes need to be made, or else things will continue on dismally. Things can turn around, and I have faith in Brownie and the team to do that.

God we sucked big time - attitude was the biggest problem - we didnt have any - bar Ryles and Williams

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

That was a pisser of a game, dunno what Hoppy, Steelers, Steel Dragon, Dragons and Dakink are complaining about. I've still got a smile on my face.

Remind me to make sig bets with you every week Hoppy! My computer bit the dust on Thursday, and just randomly started working half an hour ago when I turned the printer off, so its just your luck that I'm here to see through the bet lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Give us a sig big fella and its on till next dragons game.

Congrat on the win the sharkies deserved it.

Default Shav

I need to find a new team to hammer this year cause the Dragon's just aint even fun anymore, all i can say is who is going to get the wooden spoon, the Roosters or the Dragon's ? ( I might start on Melbourne )

92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006

Titan One Clubman

Those teams are too easy, make it a challange and start on the Titans