Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Darren Lockyer

Titan CEO

Default Darren Lockyer

pm to darren lockyer after calling me a f-a-g-g-o-t (but didnt use spaces..word was censored out by forum)

Hey,

I am PM'ing you in regards to your language used in this post:

he will do better than any other coach in there first year. if he can get a winning formula going. Is that enough you ***got?
    That language isnt accepted here mate, perhaps read the guidelines to get a better understanding as to why it was edited.

There was no need to get your knickers in a knot.... I just thought "he will do well" wasnt offering anything to the discussion...i thought it was a post count booster if you will....considering it was a cut and paste job from the nathan friend thread.

Cheers,

Super Cronk

Titan CEO

In another thread he posted:

But the sunshine you Dick head
    I edited with a link to the guidelines.

PM sent Cronk;

Hi,

This is an official warning.

Please refrain from using the language that you have been using in some of your posts.

This is the second warning that has been sent from the mod team today.

Please go and read the guidelines about what is acceptable and what is not. The Titans is an all age forum and as such we demand a higher standard of language to be used in posts.

From the Guidelines;

Quote:
    3.0.1 - General Posting on this forum
    Use your common sense and there will be no problem. For those lacking in the common sense department, any post littered with any of the following will not be tolerated:

* Overly vulgar
    * Threatening members with violence
    * Overly abusive,
    * Overly obscene
    * Slanderous or defaming,
    * Hateful or racist posts
    * Threatening members with violence
    * Sexually-oriented in nature
    * Any other post that may be in violation of any applicable laws.

Remember that what may or may not offend you may offend others.

If you continue to ignore the mods request to watch the language in your posts then you may been temporarily suspended.

From the Guuidelines;

5.0.2 - What might warrant a suspension from the forum?
    Each incident that is referred to the Titans Forum Admin team will be dealt with on a case by case basis. Listed here are just a few examples of what may lead to a suspension from the forum:
    - Blatant refusal by member to adhere to Administrator or Moderator instruction on a specific forum matter or topic

Thanks Dakink

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

This is the second directive to watch his language - keep an eye on him. He sounds like a young kid who likes being smart.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Titan CEO

His reply to my PM from earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Lockyer
    sorry mate its just everyone on this forum has a go at me and i just like everything to do with the titans. Could you maybe look at some of the threads and ask some guys to go a bit easier on me.
    Thanx Darren

My reply:

Mate...is this your first time on a forum? From what ive noticed people arent "having a go at you" but they might disagree with you and your opinion. And that is the point of a forum...it is to discuss an issue and different people will bring up different opinions.

If you feel someone is being a bit rough on you then feel free to PM me or one of the other mods or admin and we will look at it.

You just ned to remember that even if someone is having a go at you....just ignore them, feel free to argue and debate but leave the swearing etc out of it.

Thanks mate,

Super cronk

Titan CEO

http://www.titans.com.au//forum/show...2055#post72055

If he goes for the money then he is an idiot and i hope he gets hit by a car and dies :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

Schifty then replied with your an idiot...and darren lockyer's reply was:

Canberra sucks just give up
    This guy is an imbecile and i have suspicions that he is shavenjas aswell....

Just closed this thread:

http://www.titans.com.au//forum/showthread.php?t=4628

because Darren Lockyer insisted on stating his opinion on the relevance of novacastrian_panther thread. These two dont seem to like each other. So keep an eye out.

Titan CEO

This lockyer member is starting to really **** me. Its obvious he is going out of his way to post BS and try to be the "rebel" that doesnt follow the rules.

From now on ...any post remotely off-topic or that can cause trouble i will be removing it...hopefully he gets the message and pisses off.

Good stuff cronk and Queenslander. Manage him to the forum guidelines, if he is a repeat offender, formal warnings should be issued and we can look at suspensions from the forum.

FYI

Darren Lockyer

Attempting to play forum cop on this forum after the leniency given to you by the moderator team is something I would not recommend.

Enjoy your time on the forum, stick within the guidelines and leave the moderating to the team appointed.

The "stick to the topic, lead from the front' post was childish ... Teegy is not a moderator either. You have been pulled up when it was warranted.

My suggestion is to move on and enjoy the forum

Regards,

Darren Lockyer continues to repost similar if not the same things in different threads. Have sent pm below
    Darren Lockyer,

This is a message to tell you to stop the practice of posting similar, if not the same details about similar topics in different threads.

These two posts:
    he would eb vital if we were to regain the trophy.
    and

he will be vital if we were going to getg the trophy again
    are considered as a cheap way of increasing your post counts. If you have stated your opinon on a topic you do not need to restate it again and again. You have done this on numerous occasions and will not be tolerated much longer. This issue will be addressed to the other mods and to admin who will deal with this accordingly.

Thanks
    Queenslander
    Those posts can be found here:
    http://www.titans.com.au//forum/show...2915#post72915
    http://www.titans.com.au//forum/show...2917#post72917

His response to the above PM:

they are all asking the same question so i am giving them the same answer

Titan CEO

Yah he does that alot....

Titan CEO

He is rambling on about **** agian...messages being deleted that have no relevance to the topic,

Titan CEO

lol....now this guy has just asked me "do you want to fight me at the next home match"