Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Titan One Clubman

Need some Penrith Chants people..

Gower

"off to the golf course,
    Have 10 pints get totally plastered
    then head off to a nudie run
    you dirty Westy B@stard"

How likely is it that Panthers games get sold out?

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackWillie View Post
    How likely is it that Panthers games get sold out?
    Very.

Monday public holiday keep in mind ... the club has yet to respond to ticketing e-mail I have sent.

Our Southern Legion member BringBackWillie has e-mailed me the following for those interested in coming on Sunday.

I'd spoken to the Panthers and at this stage there are plenty fo tickets still available. However, to be sure, you can pay via credit card for a ticket by calling 1800 061 991 and collecting tickets at Panthers World of Sports on the day.

Gates open 11am. Doubt there will be too many people there at that time.

Let's all meet outside Panthers World of Sports at 12 to collect tickets etc and decide whether to go into the grounds to bar spots or to have something to eat before heading over.
    Well the plan is to meet up so 12pm it will be.

The guys need our help in supporting them this week - I hope we can get 50+ there this weekend!

If you're planning on gathering on the hill or somewhere, i'd suggest having a few volunteers willing to go in and camp out a spot. Everyone else can grab a feed in the bistro or a few drinks at the bar then wander over when ready.

You get fair numbers watching the lower grades, especially in the GA section, people grabbing the best spots.

Some additional information for fans.

The outline for flags is pretty simply here in Penrith.
    Any flag of standard size can be admitted into the grandstand.
    All other banners and large flags are permitted but must be restricted to the rear of the hill areas with consideration for others.
    Three cheers for Penrith with their brilliantly simple and inclusive policy, in a sad age when attending a football match is becoming a more and more sterile event.

It's win win for fans. And it suits The Legion perfectly.

I'm very excited that I will get to take my flag to Sydney. Just need to get it on the plane now!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan View Post
    Very.

Monday public holiday keep in mind ... the club has yet to respond to ticketing e-mail I have sent.

I know there might be a chance of this but with public holiday monday and school holidays starting I think more people will be out of town I would predict a 12-14,000 crowd which should be comfortable.. Hopefully will see you guys out there I just don't know where my mate has got tickets.. Being a Titans fan in Sydney all my mates have lined me up to go to all the games for the teams they follow.. Will try to get to Leagues Club before the game.. It would take you shorter time for you to fly to Sydney than what it will take me to get to the game..

I have a clear schedule (For a change.) on Sunday. So I will get there early to gt a ticket.

Does anyone have a list of curtain raisers we could enjoy?

Also I am just polishing the Legion website and I am doing an info page about the Penrith v Titans game. I'm after transport details, how to get there for everyone. I can also use this info myself, as I will be staying in the CBD.

Your help will be most appreciated! Hope to see a heap of you there on Sunday, don't be shy! Even if you have seats in another area, come over before, at half time or after the match and say hello. You don't technically have to sit with us to be part of the Legion, but it helps!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I have a clear schedule (For a change.) on Sunday. So I will get there early to gt a ticket.

Does anyone have a list of curtain raisers we could enjoy?
    11.00am - Gates open
    11.15am - Jersey Flegg: Panthers V Tigers
    12.45pm - Premier League: Panthers V Magpies
    02.30pm - Players warm up on field. David Aston performs Panthers 'Battle Song'. Welcome from Scott McRae, CUA Brand Blaster, Season Ticket Draw, Panthers Cheersquad, player profiles.
    03.00pm - First Grade: Panthers V Titans
    03.40pm - Half time
    03.50pm - Second half begins
    04.30pm - Finish (subject to stoppages, injury time)

Thanks Steve, you may be a Penny supporter for Round 4, but you still are a champ!

Junior Titan

If your staying in the CBD my guess would be the train would be best option from Central Station or any of the city stations should be ok(never caught a train to Penrith). Just having a stab in the dark the train trip would be anywhere between 40-60 minutes but an express might take 30-35 if your lucky on a Sunday.. Thats the best I can give you but its better than nothing.. Don't rely on these times but you should be ok if your leaving around 10.30am for a 12 midday meeting.. Also I can't help you on where Penrith station is in relation to CUA Stadium. If it's in the main part of Penrith it's either a short walk or bus ride not that far. Can some Penrith Locals help on this topic

Hey all

Ok as I PM'd DIEHARD and DeeGan about yesterday, a mate of mine works at the Stadium and will be there on Sunday running the Eastern half of the ground, so say the Titans fans say hi...

Here are the details he gave to me for you to all look at... they might be rather helpful...

Tickets are available from Panthers Leagues prior to game day (until Saturday night) in person with a saving of $2.

2007 TICKET PRICING

General Admission:
    Advance Purchase - Adult $18; Concession $8; Family $40
    Game Day Purchase - Adult $20; Concession $10; Family $44

Reserved Terraces:
    Advance Purchase - Adult $22; Concession $12; Family $58
    Game Day Purchase - Adult $24; Concession $14; Family $62

Reserved Grandstands:
    Advance Purchase - Adult $30; Concession $20; Family $72
    Game Day Purchase - Adult $32; Concession $22; Family $77

On Game day, CUA Stadium will open at 11:00am. As the Stadium holds 22000, and keeping in mind 16500 turned up for the match against the Bulldogs, it is best to pick up Reserved seats from the Western gate box office prior to 12:30 for a large group to ensure sitting together. But most perople roll into the ground from 1:30pm onwards...

Alternatively, the Hill areas offer good views on first in basis.

For further information:
    http://www.panthers.com.au/default.aspx?id=193

My plans are to drive from Strathfield Station or train it from there. If you want a lift or to meet up on the way there, PM me Diehard

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

It would be good to have money to travel down for this game, i reckon it wil be a cracker, although i'm tipping penrith by 4.

I am looking with massive anticipation how brad myers goes, he was a very tough forward for brisbane and i hope he can continue that for the titans.

Great to see the Legion out in force again... and congratulations to DIEHARD and the guy I met last week named Matt who got themselves on the TV.... in particular Matt who looked pretty excited after one Titans try...

You all looked great and did the team proud... well done and hopefully the Southern Legion can continue to grow in future games and be a force to reckon with for the Titans when they play away from home...