Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    No prizes for guessing MOM.........
    I guess you are lucky you didn't put any cash on Hodges getting MOTM, because Tony Puletua got it

Don't believe how the Broncos just gave away that game... Nice work by the Panthers though! What a kick too...

Good Game... Apparently tigers and eels went to golden point too... Now to stay up and watch it haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers View Post
    I guess you are lucky you didn't put any cash on Hodges getting MOTM, because Tony Puletua got it
    Like I said, no prizes
    I wouldn't have put money on a late injury comeback for MOM anyway......
    But I honestly didn't see this finish coming. When broncos were 8-up, I did expect another try from penrith but I thought the game was wrapped up.

Lucky I'm not backing my tipping with cash too

HOW THE **** DID WE LOSE THAT?!?!?!

Sorry, this is the mosted p**sed off I've ever been in my life. I feel like smashing a window! If no one was in the house, I probably would! The neighbors probably think I have tourrette's syndrome or something, I can't blame them!

I would be investigating BOYD after this game for match fixing.

I have never in my life seen a blantant display of handing a game away.

That screw*d my tipping also you peckerhead.

BLAH
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    Good Game... Apparently tigers and eels went to golden point too... Now to stay up and watch it haha.
    Dude, no spoilers here, post them in the proper game thread!

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    I would be investigating BOYD after this game for match fixing.

I have never in my life seen a blantant display of handing a game away.

That screw*d my tipping also you peckerhead.

BLAH
    Boyd is my hero as I went for Penirth in the upset, well done son, one of the Panthers best players.

Damn that was a good game! Certainly made my night.

Oh poor sooks. You just blew a round 3 match. So what. Try blowing a deciding Origin match like we did last year. Now THAT is a reason to get ticked off. I developed Tourette's syndrome after game 3 last year.

Jason
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky

What a finish! Great work Panthers. There was a lot of matches decided in the dying minutes on Friday Night Football last year. Here's hoping it's the same this year.

My god how did the broncos lose that game!!!!!!! I will be asking that question to my self for...a long time!!!

I tipped Panthers...Luckily...10 Minutes to go i was ready to give up all hope and walk out of the lounge...but i stuck in there hoping for a miracle...and what did i get? :eek:

haha, Panthers were shocking in the 2nd half, and Brisbane deserved that match 1000% more than Panthers did...But Brisbane just flopped with like 5 to go, conceding not 1, but 2 tries!!!! :S

**EDIT** and also, lol at the commentary!!!!! Was that guy a horse commentator coz that's what it sounded like...a horse race!!!! The ref was pretty dodgy i thought, but i suppose ok overall...
    Last edited by Robbie_Dee; 31-03-07 at 07:46 AM.

GO THE MAROONS!

The ref did a good job. Broncos invited Panthers back into the game and rightfully paid for it. Panthers played good football to get to golden point the way they did even their other tries.
    Great drop goal in Golden Point

Quote Originally Posted by aspher View Post
    What a finish! Great work Panthers. There was a lot of matches decided in the dying minutes on Friday Night Football last year. Here's hoping it's the same this year.
    It was a horrible time to go into golden point! With kick off pushed back half an hour, we were running late for a concert!
    Luckily got there just as the main band started.

Unfortunately Gordon left his kicking boots at home. 8/8 last weekend, 2/6 this. It should never have been that close, but hey, made it one hell of an exciting finish!

I was in the away supporters bay, some great people there, we made enough noise for the lads to come over to us after the game. Was good. Looks like we got on tv a few times too!

Default Shav

Well its only fair that we give the rest a head start.
    well done Penrith.

92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006

A head start Shaven, you gave away a match, not just a head start..

I can't believe Brisbane lost that... especially not the final Wesser try, Hunt and Boyd both could have grabbed at that ball and stopped it, but instead ball watched and payed the ultimate price.

Well done to Penrith though, I was having them in as cell dwellers this season, and while I know 2 games don't make a season, there is however something rather promising about their attack and fighting attitude that makes me think they will do something this year under Elliot who seems to have brought a new sense of rejuvenation to the team.

I really like the look of Michael Jennings, a superstar in the making right there and Michael Gordon, who I have met once or twice is moulding nicely, I never thought he'd be one of those influential football players but it seems like it could be going that way... and good luck to him proving me wrong...